If you go out to eat, are you worrying about calories?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

I watch what I eat for the most part. Sometimes I won't though. Eh, it depends on the day honestly.
If you watch what you eat for the most part, then you don't really agree w. Club of Diamonds.  He said he ALWAYS watches what he eats.  You don't.  Big difference.  Sorry, had to go DC on you. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

I watch what I eat for the most part. Sometimes I won't though. Eh, it depends on the day honestly.
If you watch what you eat for the most part, then you don't really agree w. Club of Diamonds.  He said he ALWAYS watches what he eats.  You don't.  Big difference.  Sorry, had to go DC on you. 

Ether.
Anyways, I somewhat do. Somewhat as in I still usually don't do soft drinks/dessert. 
eyes.gif

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

Ether.
Anyways, I somewhat do. Somewhat as in I still usually don't do soft drinks/dessert. 
eyes.gif

The only time I don't count calories is when I'm eating out at a restaurant or fast food place, it's usually only on the weekends and at most just once a week.

The only time I don't count calories is when I'm eating out at a restaurant or fast food place, it's usually only on the weekends and at most just once a week.

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

Yupp.

Im conscious of what im eating health wise, but I wouldn't say I worry about it.  I dont overindulge myself when I do eat something unhealthy though.

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

Yupp.

Im conscious of what im eating health wise, but I wouldn't say I worry about it.  I dont overindulge myself when I do eat something unhealthy though.

i don't eat out at restaurants too much anyways. that being said, when i do go out i don't necessarily watch the calories, but i don't get reckless. if i order a meal i know is loaded with calories i'll split it into 2 and eat half later.

i don't eat out at restaurants too much anyways. that being said, when i do go out i don't necessarily watch the calories, but i don't get reckless. if i order a meal i know is loaded with calories i'll split it into 2 and eat half later.

Aside from the reasons already stated, here's a few more:

1. Some people just eat out more, whether it's because of the nature of their business or whatever habits they have grown accustomed to. This lessens the "specialness" of eating out, and those who are calorie conscious are less inclined to let their inhibitions go.

2. Eating poorly is a slippery slope. This can lead to more gorging and, in a lot of cases, make people less motivated to work out.

3. The satisfaction from eating something fattening is brief.

So why eat out if you aren't going to enjoy yourself? Many people enjoy the ambiance of a restaurant. Others find comparatively healthy options just as satisfying. Some people just simply don't want to cook and want to be served.

Now, I'm not against treating yourself or cheating with a meal, but I can see why people would think twice about ordering an Awesome Blossom.

thats just how i am.

i go out to eat a good amount
an i will tell them leave something off, dont eat all the carbs etc.

thats just how i am.

i go out to eat a good amount
an i will tell them leave something off, dont eat all the carbs etc.

Aside from the reasons already stated, here's a few more:

1. Some people just eat out more, whether it's because of the nature of their business or whatever habits they have grown accustomed to. This lessens the "specialness" of eating out, and those who are calorie conscious are less inclined to let their inhibitions go.

2. Eating poorly is a slippery slope. This can lead to more gorging and, in a lot of cases, make people less motivated to work out.

3. The satisfaction from eating something fattening is brief.

So why eat out if you aren't going to enjoy yourself? Many people enjoy the ambiance of a restaurant. Others find comparatively healthy options just as satisfying. Some people just simply don't want to cook and want to be served.

Now, I'm not against treating yourself or cheating with a meal, but I can see why people would think twice about ordering an Awesome Blossom.

thats just how i am.

Same. I don't worry about the calories though, cause usually I eat healthy foods and calories isn't a huge deal to me

thats just how i am.

Same. I don't worry about the calories though, cause usually I eat healthy foods and calories isn't a huge deal to me

Back
Top Bottom