If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Doesn't matter a damn to me but to the women in this thread just know females created the double standard not men. If females around the world said "I'm not gonna marry the attractive dude who's slept with 100+ girls" dudes around the globe would be cutting their number down singing Janet Jackson "Let's Wait A While"

30t6p3b.gif

if ur dating a women that is in her mid 20s or older it dont matter what number it is because its greater than yours lol

if ur dating a women that is in her mid 20s or older it dont matter what number it is because its greater than yours lol

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Doesn't matter a damn to me but to the women in this thread just know females created the double standard not men. If females around the world said "I'm not gonna marry the attractive dude who's slept with 100+ girls" dudes around the globe would be cutting their number down singing Janet Jackson "Let's Wait A While"
Real Talk.
Most chicks are about monogamous relationships, there are a few outliers that are not. Men are the opposite. If women were really wired like men then these liberated women would have Chamberlain #'s by the time they graduated HS...

Also women's practice of self control is all relative to the next female's... how else does she separate herself from her competition? "Yeah our looks are similar but she's fast!"

Real Talk.
Most chicks are about monogamous relationships, there are a few outliers that are not. Men are the opposite. If women were really wired like men then these liberated women would have Chamberlain #'s by the time they graduated HS...

Also women's practice of self control is all relative to the next female's... how else does she separate herself from her competition? "Yeah our looks are similar but she's fast!"

Originally Posted by 0cks

Real Talk.

I agree. It is also women who try to uphold double standards when it comes to sex and women. Some of them, infact, a lot of them, are the ones responsible for all the "$%$*-shaming" towards other women.

But, something that these women are overlooking is how the sex power role has changed and switched due to social and economic factors. The sexual revolution, feminist movement, women's changing societal roles and their control and power over their bodies and reproductive rights, etc. have all changed a lot of dynamics when it comes to women and sex. One of the biggest and most powerful of these factors that spearheaded this transformation is the introduction of the birth control pill.  Hence, in some cases, more control over their bodies and reproductivity = more sex.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Real Talk.

I agree. It is also women who try to uphold double standards when it comes to sex and women. Some of them, infact, a lot of them, are the ones responsible for all the "$%$*-shaming" towards other women.

But, something that these women are overlooking is how the sex power role has changed and switched due to social and economic factors. The sexual revolution, feminist movement, women's changing societal roles and their control and power over their bodies and reproductive rights, etc. have all changed a lot of dynamics when it comes to women and sex. One of the biggest and most powerful of these factors that spearheaded this transformation is the introduction of the birth control pill.  Hence, in some cases, more control over their bodies and reproductivity = more sex.

I proposed to my girl after a year and half and she said yes. Fast forward a month later everything is going down hill and the chick says "she was never sure about this engagement thing" anyway.

Chick says we're growing up too fast, i'm holding her back from life, I control her, etc.

Any other NT'ers been in the same boat?

I proposed to my girl after a year and half and she said yes. Fast forward a month later everything is going down hill and the chick says "she was never sure about this engagement thing" anyway.

Chick says we're growing up too fast, i'm holding her back from life, I control her, etc.

Any other NT'ers been in the same boat?

Yall can call people hypocrites and such all you want...but I have no shame in saying I hold myself to a different standard than I do others. And I hold the girls I date to a different standard than I do regular people.

That same level of privilege, selfishness, and exclusion are the basis for pursuing a relationship in the first place! You wouldn't date her seriously if she were exactly like everybody else right? It's about exclusion. Cry all you want....not like I'm marrying YOU
laugh.gif

Yall can call people hypocrites and such all you want...but I have no shame in saying I hold myself to a different standard than I do others. And I hold the girls I date to a different standard than I do regular people.

That same level of privilege, selfishness, and exclusion are the basis for pursuing a relationship in the first place! You wouldn't date her seriously if she were exactly like everybody else right? It's about exclusion. Cry all you want....not like I'm marrying YOU
laugh.gif

You can tip toe around it all you want, but you're a fool if you think that women who smash as much as men get equal respect.

It's well-known, but I'll say it anyways. A man who smashes a lot of women is a legend. Men look up to that and many women like that because a lot of women like what's popular (aka what other women like). Men strive and work hard to achieve this status.

On the other hand, a woman who gets smashed like crazy is not wanted by many. Men don't want some easy chick who gives it up to whoever asks for it. Women view that as trash cause they know they don't want to be viewed as a garden tool. No self-respecting woman wants this image.

It is what it is. If you're a woman and you're thirsty no one is holding you back. But society doesn't view very highly of women who get around. The nature of the game is that men have to chase the P and women have to be willed into giving it up. No one's changing that.

You can tip toe around it all you want, but you're a fool if you think that women who smash as much as men get equal respect.

It's well-known, but I'll say it anyways. A man who smashes a lot of women is a legend. Men look up to that and many women like that because a lot of women like what's popular (aka what other women like). Men strive and work hard to achieve this status.

On the other hand, a woman who gets smashed like crazy is not wanted by many. Men don't want some easy chick who gives it up to whoever asks for it. Women view that as trash cause they know they don't want to be viewed as a garden tool. No self-respecting woman wants this image.

It is what it is. If you're a woman and you're thirsty no one is holding you back. But society doesn't view very highly of women who get around. The nature of the game is that men have to chase the P and women have to be willed into giving it up. No one's changing that.

The number matters to me.

I don't want a woman who has only had sex with a limited number of men. I would rather her have gotten all of the BS out of her system before me, instead of her "wondering what is out there" after we have gotten deep into a relationship. The more experienced women have better perspective. They know when they have something good(in more ways then one). Now there are always exceptions to every rule, but that's just my perspective from my experience and observations of others relationships.

The number matters to me.

I don't want a woman who has only had sex with a limited number of men. I would rather her have gotten all of the BS out of her system before me, instead of her "wondering what is out there" after we have gotten deep into a relationship. The more experienced women have better perspective. They know when they have something good(in more ways then one). Now there are always exceptions to every rule, but that's just my perspective from my experience and observations of others relationships.

Back
Top Bottom