If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

not everyone wants to handle the truth. you got it, now assess the situation by yourself.
if she's giving it up --- not worth the ring.

not everyone wants to handle the truth. you got it, now assess the situation by yourself.
if she's giving it up --- not worth the ring.

I don't understand why the number matters. You should be able to tell by her personality if shes a %%% or not. If you can't tell then you're probably not ready to wife.

I don't understand why the number matters. You should be able to tell by her personality if shes a %%% or not. If you can't tell then you're probably not ready to wife.

Originally Posted by eashawty

qft...i just hate when a chick ask me cause i know ima lie, & then ima ask her & i know she gon lie. its really no point

Just wondering, why would you need to lie? Do you increase the number, or decrease it? I never thought the number was that important when applied to men, unless they lied to raise it

qft...i just hate when a chick ask me cause i know ima lie, & then ima ask her & i know she gon lie. its really no point

Just wondering, why would you need to lie? Do you increase the number, or decrease it? I never thought the number was that important when applied to men, unless they lied to raise it

don't ask if you don't wanna know.

i think most serious relationships do get to the point of disclosure, but it's going to be really awkward no matter what.

and that point made by Russ tha G is true as well.. if a girl's been in a long term relationship for a while, she could have been doing some really freaky stuff. it's not just about numbers..

don't ask if you don't wanna know.

i think most serious relationships do get to the point of disclosure, but it's going to be really awkward no matter what.

and that point made by Russ tha G is true as well.. if a girl's been in a long term relationship for a while, she could have been doing some really freaky stuff. it's not just about numbers..

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Originally Posted by Furrell

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
Did Malcolm really say that? A wise man in all aspects. Yeah, a girl will almost never tell you the truth if her body count is high (5-7+), so why even bother asking. At the end, just let it be because you might find out something devastating that can alter your view of the relationship.
*Girls divide their body count, while guys multiply their count when revealing.
Malcolm X was a pimp, dude. Like, legitimately.
roll.gif

Yeah...and to be a pimp you have to understand exactly how a woman's mind works.  How else would they be able to convince a woman to give them money that the pimp had no hand in making?

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Originally Posted by Furrell

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
Did Malcolm really say that? A wise man in all aspects. Yeah, a girl will almost never tell you the truth if her body count is high (5-7+), so why even bother asking. At the end, just let it be because you might find out something devastating that can alter your view of the relationship.
*Girls divide their body count, while guys multiply their count when revealing.
Malcolm X was a pimp, dude. Like, legitimately.
roll.gif

Yeah...and to be a pimp you have to understand exactly how a woman's mind works.  How else would they be able to convince a woman to give them money that the pimp had no hand in making?

Originally Posted by scshift

really i stopped countin at like 5 so whenever a chick ask me, i say 5 cause thats when i stopped countin. i know the chick gon lie too so i hate to even have this conversation wit a chick

Originally Posted by scshift

really i stopped countin at like 5 so whenever a chick ask me, i say 5 cause thats when i stopped countin. i know the chick gon lie too so i hate to even have this conversation wit a chick

solefood229 wrote:
women yall keep fooling yourselves on that if men can do it women can too steez, no dude is knowingly gonna wife and chick who has kobe Bryant numbers

If Chicks are so proud of they high body count, why they always tweak they numbers?

DING DING DING! We have a WINNER! QFMFT

I was getting sick of the nonsense I seen going on this thread. Like one dude said woman are the receivers and the choosers they control how many men they open their legs to. I'm a really rigid dude when it comes to my standards of the opposite sex but I give some kind of leeway. Most girls seem to lose their virginity at 16 on average. If shorty is havin sex with 2 dudes a year when she gets to my age (I'm 24) that's 16 dudes. The statistics are staggering. I say get woman who have had boyfriends for long periods of time (and presumably been loyal/faithful). I don't want no woman who has been single for a long period of time too much freedom for sexual exploration.

Woman know the numbers should be low themselves that's why they lie about it, cuz they ain't proud at all, they knew what they was doin. My girl and I exchanged numbers, she was appalled at mine, hers was like 2-3 above my ideal numbers for the personal equations I created but I could live with it. She ain't in the double digits so I thanked God for that. But ya'll trippin talkin bout don't ask, don't tell. This is something I personally have to know, I don't want to hear no excuses for no outrageous numbers like "oh I was young" "I was tryina find myself" "I was being rebellious" I want a woman who's always had a good head on her shoulders and was taught at a young age you just don't give yourself to anybody. I'm huge with that self respect thing. I want a woman who values monogamy.....and I have 1
happy.gif

solefood229 wrote:
women yall keep fooling yourselves on that if men can do it women can too steez, no dude is knowingly gonna wife and chick who has kobe Bryant numbers

If Chicks are so proud of they high body count, why they always tweak they numbers?

DING DING DING! We have a WINNER! QFMFT

I was getting sick of the nonsense I seen going on this thread. Like one dude said woman are the receivers and the choosers they control how many men they open their legs to. I'm a really rigid dude when it comes to my standards of the opposite sex but I give some kind of leeway. Most girls seem to lose their virginity at 16 on average. If shorty is havin sex with 2 dudes a year when she gets to my age (I'm 24) that's 16 dudes. The statistics are staggering. I say get woman who have had boyfriends for long periods of time (and presumably been loyal/faithful). I don't want no woman who has been single for a long period of time too much freedom for sexual exploration.

Woman know the numbers should be low themselves that's why they lie about it, cuz they ain't proud at all, they knew what they was doin. My girl and I exchanged numbers, she was appalled at mine, hers was like 2-3 above my ideal numbers for the personal equations I created but I could live with it. She ain't in the double digits so I thanked God for that. But ya'll trippin talkin bout don't ask, don't tell. This is something I personally have to know, I don't want to hear no excuses for no outrageous numbers like "oh I was young" "I was tryina find myself" "I was being rebellious" I want a woman who's always had a good head on her shoulders and was taught at a young age you just don't give yourself to anybody. I'm huge with that self respect thing. I want a woman who values monogamy.....and I have 1
happy.gif

Some of yall dudes are ridiculous. Knocking a chick for sleeping with 2 guys a year, are we serious? Do you realize that an attractive woman in college is going to get approached 3-4 times a week? So if shorty smashes 1% of the guys that approach her, she's a JO?

We need girls that are willing to have casual sex to enjoy our single lives, and then we knock the girls that do it. Would you really be happy if every girl in the world had a low body count?
Wife who you want to wife, I'm cool with that, but it doesn't make sense to criticize the girls that hold you down until you find the wifey (unless she was super trifling with hers).

I don't mind a healthy body count on a female, as long as she wasn't getting trains ran on her or anything. As long as she cooks, cleans, brings in dough, and serves ya boy on a platter, I'm good.

Some of yall dudes are ridiculous. Knocking a chick for sleeping with 2 guys a year, are we serious? Do you realize that an attractive woman in college is going to get approached 3-4 times a week? So if shorty smashes 1% of the guys that approach her, she's a JO?

We need girls that are willing to have casual sex to enjoy our single lives, and then we knock the girls that do it. Would you really be happy if every girl in the world had a low body count?
Wife who you want to wife, I'm cool with that, but it doesn't make sense to criticize the girls that hold you down until you find the wifey (unless she was super trifling with hers).

I don't mind a healthy body count on a female, as long as she wasn't getting trains ran on her or anything. As long as she cooks, cleans, brings in dough, and serves ya boy on a platter, I'm good.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

lulz word some of yall need to stop objectifying women. women are people just like us men they get horny, they have the options available, they have sex. its as simple as that. i really don't see why this thread is 10 pages but i digress.

Back
Top Bottom