If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre young.  When you mature youll realize that %@%$ doesnt matter.

See GOD built everyone differently ya mean ?
Everybody aint got the same make up, we aint all good to like
Only thing is when you put in that spot
You gotta ask yourself, when is enough // Joe Budden

this should answer most relationship questions. To the ones still there and the ones who created an entire new life... after the aftermath!

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre young.  When you mature youll realize that %@%$ doesnt matter.

See GOD built everyone differently ya mean ?
Everybody aint got the same make up, we aint all good to like
Only thing is when you put in that spot
You gotta ask yourself, when is enough // Joe Budden

this should answer most relationship questions. To the ones still there and the ones who created an entire new life... after the aftermath!

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I actually have to disagree, jermz101. Most girls who want to defend their horrific pasts use the classic rhetoric: "it's a double standard" "I was in college" "I was single" "I just wanted to figure out what I like" etc. I mean, a girl who says that stuff may have changed, but I don't want the girl who is just now starting to respect herself. I want the girl who has been respecting herself and knows how to live that life. That's what most of NT seems to want, although a lot of NT seems like their standards are ridiculous.

Judging past by your past posts in this thread, we om the same page about thisIm just too lazy to explain to you right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I actually have to disagree, jermz101. Most girls who want to defend their horrific pasts use the classic rhetoric: "it's a double standard" "I was in college" "I was single" "I just wanted to figure out what I like" etc. I mean, a girl who says that stuff may have changed, but I don't want the girl who is just now starting to respect herself. I want the girl who has been respecting herself and knows how to live that life. That's what most of NT seems to want, although a lot of NT seems like their standards are ridiculous.

Judging past by your past posts in this thread, we om the same page about thisIm just too lazy to explain to you right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I'm thinking that the girls in this thread that are complaining "double standard, we like secks too!!!" are the ones that have been getting ran through by dudes and their team (or have definitely considered it)...Double standards exist and are meant to keep a certain order. Until you lovely young ladies start pulling my chairs out, holding my doors open, and paying for the majority of %$#$ you don't have a say. Keep your body count low and don't be a garden tool.
Definitely not the case. I think some of you are missing our overall point. Most of us are saying that if you have high numbers and you are like a dog that humps anything, yet look down on other women having high numbers, then it is hypocritical of you. Like I mentioned, I understand men with low numbers since they uphold those same values to suit their similar views and actions on sex.

Like I also mentioned, gender roles have changed up quite a bit. So a lot of these double standards on sex are outdated. I also don't agree with double standards placed on men either. For sex and courtship, women are breadwinners these days too and can pull their own. In a lot of cases, men just want to uphold it because they want to control women's sexual prowess and don't want that role overturned. It threatens them. Same with women and courtship. I don't expect traditional courtship from men because I pull and hold down my own. We are on a path toward greater sexual equality and freedom for males and females because of changing roles (i.e., more women are working outside the home, less ridicule of sexual activity in general, better birth control, and changing patterns of courtship). That changes a whole lot the dynamic of sex power roles. 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I'm thinking that the girls in this thread that are complaining "double standard, we like secks too!!!" are the ones that have been getting ran through by dudes and their team (or have definitely considered it)...Double standards exist and are meant to keep a certain order. Until you lovely young ladies start pulling my chairs out, holding my doors open, and paying for the majority of %$#$ you don't have a say. Keep your body count low and don't be a garden tool.
Definitely not the case. I think some of you are missing our overall point. Most of us are saying that if you have high numbers and you are like a dog that humps anything, yet look down on other women having high numbers, then it is hypocritical of you. Like I mentioned, I understand men with low numbers since they uphold those same values to suit their similar views and actions on sex.

Like I also mentioned, gender roles have changed up quite a bit. So a lot of these double standards on sex are outdated. I also don't agree with double standards placed on men either. For sex and courtship, women are breadwinners these days too and can pull their own. In a lot of cases, men just want to uphold it because they want to control women's sexual prowess and don't want that role overturned. It threatens them. Same with women and courtship. I don't expect traditional courtship from men because I pull and hold down my own. We are on a path toward greater sexual equality and freedom for males and females because of changing roles (i.e., more women are working outside the home, less ridicule of sexual activity in general, better birth control, and changing patterns of courtship). That changes a whole lot the dynamic of sex power roles. 

The best move when in a dating/relationship type thing is to just be all about the person you're with. As long as you don't come across as a loose floozy or bring up past men, I don't hear gang bang stories about you, and you're making me feel like the most important man you've had, I could care less about what your past really is and won't feel disappointed in my cuffing decision.

I mean, dating is trial and error. Who really cares many early polio vaccine attempts didn't work as long as the current one does?

The best move when in a dating/relationship type thing is to just be all about the person you're with. As long as you don't come across as a loose floozy or bring up past men, I don't hear gang bang stories about you, and you're making me feel like the most important man you've had, I could care less about what your past really is and won't feel disappointed in my cuffing decision.

I mean, dating is trial and error. Who really cares many early polio vaccine attempts didn't work as long as the current one does?

Lol...sex happens..you arent the first dude they met...and vice versa...focus on another thing to determine her wifeability....whether its loyalty or supportiveness....

Lol...sex happens..you arent the first dude they met...and vice versa...focus on another thing to determine her wifeability....whether its loyalty or supportiveness....

how does the number thing actually work?

do we count how many other dudes ran through. or the amount of times shes been gone through.

because homie down the block could've smashed 6 times, while George only went through twice. So she still only had two partners all-time, but thats a total of 8x that thang been used

do we count how many other dudes ran through. or the amount of times shes been gone through.

because homie down the block could've smashed 6 times, while George only went through twice. So she still only had two partners all-time, but thats a total of 8x that thang been used

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

how old are you?

Does it matter how many times she had sex with a guy? You're not actually counting mileage on the p are u?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

how old are you?

Does it matter how many times she had sex with a guy? You're not actually counting mileage on the p are u?
grin.gif

Doesn't matter a damn to me but to the women in this thread just know females created the double standard not men. If females around the world said "I'm not gonna marry the attractive dude who's slept with 100+ girls" dudes around the globe would be cutting their number down singing Janet Jackson "Let's Wait A While"

Back
Top Bottom