If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

TruthGetsBusy wrote:

laugh.gif
 you are clueless.  If you are a woman and go get smashed whenever you choose your life will be difficult.  

1. Any man that has no strings attached sex with you will lose respect for you
2. More than likely he will tell somebody.  And those people will also have little respect for you
3. If you mess with dudes in the same circle, work place, or team you will not be respected

A man doesn't want a chick who is looked down upon.  Woman are the choosers.  A man who gets alot of woman has some kind of quality that allows him to get women.  A woman is approached everyday allday so she has to be selective to who she lets in.  Manwhores settle down and make the one girl feel special.  Rollers have to hide their past or find a sucker to accept them.  Big difference.

Its not the same and you know it.  P.S.
laugh.gif
 at "Sexual Prowess" .  Body count has nothing to do with that.  I've never been sexually intimidated by a woman
eyes.gif

If you think this way, then I am saying it should go BOTH ways. Women and men are sexual beings. The only reason you are witholding these views is because you want to look at women as less of sexual beings than you and see them as less equal. It is a power control role you don't want overturned. The man wants to own the woman's sexual power and make sure she lacks it. So yes, sexual prowess.

I understand having these sort of views from back in the day, but the role of men and women has changed up quite a bit. You men talking about jumpoffs yet you sure love to use them and fiend for their P for your own dog #%**-%+% behavior.

Who says it is not the same? It is what you make of it.

Funny thing is you don't even believe what you are saying.  So whats you're number like Ma?  You out there gettin' it in? Or you living by the outdated double standard?

you know HOW i know u corny....

Originally Posted by 2o6

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

If you think this way, then I am saying it should go BOTH ways. Women and men are sexual beings. The only reason you are witholding these views is because you want to look at women as less of sexual beings than you and see them as less equal. It is a power control role you don't want overturned. The man wants to own the woman's sexual power and make sure she lacks it. So yes, sexual prowess.

I understand having these sort of views from back in the day, but the role of men and women has changed up quite a bit. You men talking about jumpoffs yet you sure love to use them and fiend for their P for your own dog #%**-%+% behavior.

Funny thing is you don't even believe what you are saying.  So whats you're number like Ma?  You out there gettin' it in? Or you living by the outdated double standard?

Yeah I'm corny.....move along young man.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Yeah I'm corny.....move along young man.

[table][tr][td]
girl thats been with 5 mandigos<<<<< girls thats be with 30 Mr Chows

its all relative bruh
#jussayin

laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
girl thats been with 5 mandigos<<<<< girls thats be with 30 Mr Chows

its all relative bruh
#jussayin

laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Most girls start having sex around 15-16, #$!* even younger these days but lets just stick with this figure for the time being... Thats High School... If you meet a girl thats 21, this is college and we all know inhibitions go out the window in college, the odds of her having slept with less than 10 dudes are so low that we don't wan't to know/hear them.

But seriously think about if a girl has slept with say 12 guys by 21 and she lost her virginity at 15... on average thats 2 guys a yr. I know girls slept with 12 guys in a year, but if they never told you you would never know and you would call them wifey status just off of everything else they brought to the table from their appearance to the way they carried themselves to their intangibles.

Realistically once you hit college if you don't grab your wife to be within that 1st week, you're going to be with someone who's had atleast 7-10 penis if they were extremely selective about who they gave the merch to and faught through the temptation of wanting to be +#**+%. It doesn't make them anyless qualified to be wifed... You're kidding yourselves and setting yourself up if you think otherwise.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Most girls start having sex around 15-16, #$!* even younger these days but lets just stick with this figure for the time being... Thats High School... If you meet a girl thats 21, this is college and we all know inhibitions go out the window in college, the odds of her having slept with less than 10 dudes are so low that we don't wan't to know/hear them.

But seriously think about if a girl has slept with say 12 guys by 21 and she lost her virginity at 15... on average thats 2 guys a yr. I know girls slept with 12 guys in a year, but if they never told you you would never know and you would call them wifey status just off of everything else they brought to the table from their appearance to the way they carried themselves to their intangibles.

Realistically once you hit college if you don't grab your wife to be within that 1st week, you're going to be with someone who's had atleast 7-10 penis if they were extremely selective about who they gave the merch to and faught through the temptation of wanting to be +#**+%. It doesn't make them anyless qualified to be wifed... You're kidding yourselves and setting yourself up if you think otherwise.

^ The truth. A girl with a body count of 10 or less after college is either a sign she really held out, or had a boyfriend until her last semester... It's a double edged sword. My ex had a body count of five when I met her, and being with me for two years kept her count low until she was 24... but you have to imagine the type of things a girl does with her boyfriend in a multiple year relationship. If he's not lame, he's doing some raunchy stuff with her--the type of stuff you won't want to know she ever did when you're at the altar with her. You may be better off with a girl who has five more normal sexual encounters (nothing out of the ordinary, and a handful of sessions) than a girl who has dated the same guy who is a freak for 2-3 years and has a lower number.

I just look at it like this: I don't mind if she doesn't tell me how many. If she's proud of her low number, she'll bring it up on her own. They tend to do this. IF she doesn't bring it up, she's probably not proud of it. I'm not going to hold it against her as long as she can keep it under wraps. If I have people coming up to me telling me they've heard stories about her or been part of a gang bang with her... deal breaker.

Your past is only as bad as people can find out about it.

^ The truth. A girl with a body count of 10 or less after college is either a sign she really held out, or had a boyfriend until her last semester... It's a double edged sword. My ex had a body count of five when I met her, and being with me for two years kept her count low until she was 24... but you have to imagine the type of things a girl does with her boyfriend in a multiple year relationship. If he's not lame, he's doing some raunchy stuff with her--the type of stuff you won't want to know she ever did when you're at the altar with her. You may be better off with a girl who has five more normal sexual encounters (nothing out of the ordinary, and a handful of sessions) than a girl who has dated the same guy who is a freak for 2-3 years and has a lower number.

I just look at it like this: I don't mind if she doesn't tell me how many. If she's proud of her low number, she'll bring it up on her own. They tend to do this. IF she doesn't bring it up, she's probably not proud of it. I'm not going to hold it against her as long as she can keep it under wraps. If I have people coming up to me telling me they've heard stories about her or been part of a gang bang with her... deal breaker.

Your past is only as bad as people can find out about it.

The hazel chick is funny...you sound luke one of the chicks who was trying to
Defend how much of a #%% she was
30t6p3b.gif

The hazel chick is funny...you sound luke one of the chicks who was trying to
Defend how much of a #%% she was
30t6p3b.gif

Seymore Cake and Russ tha G, I agree. At least you guys put logic into it when looking at the numbers. I do the same when I look at men's numbers. I find that men with high numbers tend to deflate them.

Seymore Cake and Russ tha G, I agree. At least you guys put logic into it when looking at the numbers. I do the same when I look at men's numbers. I find that men with high numbers tend to deflate them.

I actually have to disagree, jermz101. Most girls who want to defend their horrific pasts use the classic rhetoric: "it's a double standard" "I was in college" "I was single" "I just wanted to figure out what I like" etc. I mean, a girl who says that stuff may have changed, but I don't want the girl who is just now starting to respect herself. I want the girl who has been respecting herself and knows how to live that life. That's what most of NT seems to want, although a lot of NT seems like their standards are ridiculous.

I actually have to disagree, jermz101. Most girls who want to defend their horrific pasts use the classic rhetoric: "it's a double standard" "I was in college" "I was single" "I just wanted to figure out what I like" etc. I mean, a girl who says that stuff may have changed, but I don't want the girl who is just now starting to respect herself. I want the girl who has been respecting herself and knows how to live that life. That's what most of NT seems to want, although a lot of NT seems like their standards are ridiculous.

I thought it was wise to apply the by 2 rule. So, if a chick says she's slept with 5 guys, she really means 10 guys in her lifetime. That's a question to leave in the closet.

I thought it was wise to apply the by 2 rule. So, if a chick says she's slept with 5 guys, she really means 10 guys in her lifetime. That's a question to leave in the closet.

I'm thinking that the girls in this thread that are complaining "double standard, we like secks too!!!" are the ones that have been getting ran through by dudes and their team (or have definitely considered it)...Double standards exist and are meant to keep a certain order. Until you lovely young ladies start pulling my chairs out, holding my doors open, and paying for the majority of %$#$ you don't have a say. Keep your body count low and don't be a garden tool.

I'm thinking that the girls in this thread that are complaining "double standard, we like secks too!!!" are the ones that have been getting ran through by dudes and their team (or have definitely considered it)...Double standards exist and are meant to keep a certain order. Until you lovely young ladies start pulling my chairs out, holding my doors open, and paying for the majority of %$#$ you don't have a say. Keep your body count low and don't be a garden tool.

If anything the double standard helps women. Simple laws of supply and demand.

Never understood why woman cared about the double standard. Yall damn sure take advantage of it in high school and college. (i.e. fat girls sleeping with athletes)

If anything the double standard helps women. Simple laws of supply and demand.

Never understood why woman cared about the double standard. Yall damn sure take advantage of it in high school and college. (i.e. fat girls sleeping with athletes)

Back
Top Bottom