If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

^ nah brah.. u take her # she tells u and multiply it by 3

so if she tells you 9 then it's really 27? 
laugh.gif
 shut up man
roll.gif

Funny thing is you don't even believe what you are saying.  So whats you're number like Ma?  You out there gettin' it in? Or you living by the outdated double standard?

And you know this because???? Trust me, I believe what I am saying. I already said, if a man has a number considered too high, it gets to me. Around over 15 partners and above from a man, that is pushing it for me. Not saying that if I get interested in a good guy, it'll make me not want to date him, but at first it will definitely irk me. But, I will take the number in context of his relationship statuses and situations. So that number can vary for me.

My number is quite low. It bothers me at times because I am not getting my needs, but with the amount of that low number, I know already what fulfills me sexually and will follow up on it.

But, I will say that I think that women need to experience in order to know what they want. Now I know what I want and what is not for me. But, that's the choice I make in how I want to control my sexuality. It is about owning it and as long as you follow up to YOUR standards, what other women do with sex and their numbers,not my problem and I will not judge them for it. Their bodies, their choices.

Funny thing is you don't even believe what you are saying.  So whats you're number like Ma?  You out there gettin' it in? Or you living by the outdated double standard?

And you know this because???? Trust me, I believe what I am saying. I already said, if a man has a number considered too high, it gets to me. Around over 15 partners and above from a man, that is pushing it for me. Not saying that if I get interested in a good guy, it'll make me not want to date him, but at first it will definitely irk me. But, I will take the number in context of his relationship statuses and situations. So that number can vary for me.

My number is quite low. It bothers me at times because I am not getting my needs, but with the amount of that low number, I know already what fulfills me sexually and will follow up on it.

But, I will say that I think that women need to experience in order to know what they want. Now I know what I want and what is not for me. But, that's the choice I make in how I want to control my sexuality. It is about owning it and as long as you follow up to YOUR standards, what other women do with sex and their numbers,not my problem and I will not judge them for it. Their bodies, their choices.

I don't hold girls to a different standard than my own, but I respect the ones that have the self control. Perhaps it means they go without fulfilling every desire, doing every freaky thing in the book, and learning of exactly what they like, but I've done the research on a little over 20 specimen and know how to satisfy a woman better than most because of it. I probably could have been just as adept with 10 girls less in my history, but I'm single and dating around. The only time the topic of body count comes up with me is when a girl tells me they've only been with a handful of guys and that they're usually "not that type of girl"... followed shortly by them letting loose. Do I think less of them? Absolutely not because I wanted it, too. Do I think more highly of the few girls I've dated that have not put out in the first 1-2 dates? Absolutely yes.

I don't hold girls to a different standard than my own, but I respect the ones that have the self control. Perhaps it means they go without fulfilling every desire, doing every freaky thing in the book, and learning of exactly what they like, but I've done the research on a little over 20 specimen and know how to satisfy a woman better than most because of it. I probably could have been just as adept with 10 girls less in my history, but I'm single and dating around. The only time the topic of body count comes up with me is when a girl tells me they've only been with a handful of guys and that they're usually "not that type of girl"... followed shortly by them letting loose. Do I think less of them? Absolutely not because I wanted it, too. Do I think more highly of the few girls I've dated that have not put out in the first 1-2 dates? Absolutely yes.

I've never asked a chick her body count, i can tell if she a jump from by the way she carry her self, plus its do research on broads before I wife them, i don't expect a chick to have extremely low numbers in my age group 22-26, but I'll be damned if I wife the chick the whole block has smanged, just because she was discovering herself, or had bad lapse of judgment, or fell for the badboy, women yall keep fooling yourselves on that if men can do it women can too steez, no dude is knowingly gonna wife and chick who has kobe Bryant numbers

If Chicks are so proud of they high body count, why they always tweak they numbers?

I've never asked a chick her body count, i can tell if she a jump from by the way she carry her self, plus its do research on broads before I wife them, i don't expect a chick to have extremely low numbers in my age group 22-26, but I'll be damned if I wife the chick the whole block has smanged, just because she was discovering herself, or had bad lapse of judgment, or fell for the badboy, women yall keep fooling yourselves on that if men can do it women can too steez, no dude is knowingly gonna wife and chick who has kobe Bryant numbers

If Chicks are so proud of they high body count, why they always tweak they numbers?

Originally Posted by Furrell

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
i would expect the answer to be a lie anyway so i wouldn't even ask
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
i would expect the answer to be a lie anyway so i wouldn't even ask
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You just proved my point twice.

First you just said a man's number isn't a deal breaker.  But to alot of guys including myself a womans number is a deal breaker.  I wouldn't even take her serious if I knew she had 15 partners.  I'd just go ahead and become the 16th.  But woman will put that number aside if the guy fits her type, she will still enter a relationship knowing about it.

Then you just admitted to "controlling" your urges and trying to keep your number low.  I thought it was all gravy and shouldn't matter.  I thought we were all the same?  You are talking a good game but u ain't living it.  I understand that its unfair but its reality young lady.  You ain't bout that life. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

First you just said a man's number isn't a deal breaker.  But to alot of guys including myself a womans number is a deal breaker.  I wouldn't even take her serious if I knew she had 15 partners.  I'd just go ahead and become the 16th.  But woman will put that number aside if the guy fits her type, she will still enter a relationship knowing about it.

Then you just admitted to "controlling" your urges and trying to keep your number low.  I thought it was all gravy and shouldn't matter.  I thought we were all the same?  You are talking a good game but u ain't living it.  I understand that its unfair but its reality young lady.  You ain't bout that life. 

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Ok,  I see where you are coming from. Sorry for misunderstanding you. Some things you said were not clear beforehand. 

When it comes to girls and sex, in most cases, if she puts out right away, she just wants sex, no strings attached. But, if she doesn't, maybe she does not want you just for sex,she wants something more. Why does a girl have to wait for a couple of dates to put out if she only wants sex to get it out of her system? With one guy she maybe gave it quicker, but with anothe she waited a while. It all depends on her sexual needs at the time and in the interest in the guy. Those factors play into it.

Actually, with men, if they initiate wanting sex right away, I judge them right off the bat and don't look at them as potential interest or suitors because not like he wants me for anything else right? Then again, different circumnstances and different factors can mean different things and work out differently for different people.

So when judging with numbers, I don't think you can just take it as face value. You need to look at the person's circumstances and situations.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Ok,  I see where you are coming from. Sorry for misunderstanding you. Some things you said were not clear beforehand. 

When it comes to girls and sex, in most cases, if she puts out right away, she just wants sex, no strings attached. But, if she doesn't, maybe she does not want you just for sex,she wants something more. Why does a girl have to wait for a couple of dates to put out if she only wants sex to get it out of her system? With one guy she maybe gave it quicker, but with anothe she waited a while. It all depends on her sexual needs at the time and in the interest in the guy. Those factors play into it.

Actually, with men, if they initiate wanting sex right away, I judge them right off the bat and don't look at them as potential interest or suitors because not like he wants me for anything else right? Then again, different circumnstances and different factors can mean different things and work out differently for different people.

So when judging with numbers, I don't think you can just take it as face value. You need to look at the person's circumstances and situations.

You are twisting it my dude. Doesn't mean it will be a deal breaker at all times. I said I admit, it will get to me. My point is that it should go both ways. If a guy has a high number, don't know why he'd look down on a woman who does when he had his fair share. But, if a man has a low number, then I can understand where he is coming from since her to uphold the same values he does when it comes to sex.

As to why my number is very low...It is all about my circumstances,past relationship, and what fulfills me. Not because I want to keep up with the double standard. I tried the casual thing once with someone a couple of times. Everytime, made me feel like absolute ++%! and I felt empty. It didn't fulfill me sexually or mentally. I just knew and figured out right there that it is just not for me and I said never ever again. So now I know what fulfills me and what type of sex satisfies me. Some other women, they can do it because it fulfills them and they like it,they get something out of it. Simple as that.    

You are twisting it my dude. Doesn't mean it will be a deal breaker at all times. I said I admit, it will get to me. My point is that it should go both ways. If a guy has a high number, don't know why he'd look down on a woman who does when he had his fair share. But, if a man has a low number, then I can understand where he is coming from since her to uphold the same values he does when it comes to sex.

As to why my number is very low...It is all about my circumstances,past relationship, and what fulfills me. Not because I want to keep up with the double standard. I tried the casual thing once with someone a couple of times. Everytime, made me feel like absolute ++%! and I felt empty. It didn't fulfill me sexually or mentally. I just knew and figured out right there that it is just not for me and I said never ever again. So now I know what fulfills me and what type of sex satisfies me. Some other women, they can do it because it fulfills them and they like it,they get something out of it. Simple as that.    

i think im the opposite , i usually need a girl who's number is higher then 5 , girls in there 20's with only 1-3 bodies are usually
grin.gif

i dont mind if a girls had one night stands , if i dig her i dig her. i pipe with confidence , unless u have self esteem issues i dont see how the number of girls ur chick been with is a issue

i think im the opposite , i usually need a girl who's number is higher then 5 , girls in there 20's with only 1-3 bodies are usually
grin.gif

i dont mind if a girls had one night stands , if i dig her i dig her. i pipe with confidence , unless u have self esteem issues i dont see how the number of girls ur chick been with is a issue

Makes sense, but I think numbers can be a fair indicator of a woman's--or person in general's--girlfriend potential. If it's a sexual urge thing and she just gives it up quickly to be frivolous and satisfy herself, then a high number could say she just sleeps with whoever whenever and doesn't value the intimacy much at all beyond the getting off factor. Basically, a high number could mean she's either a) loose/easy and an easy opportunity for a guy to feel like he just bought the lemon on the used car lot or b) really, really bad at picking out boyfriends and that could mean a lot of things: she doesn't know what she wants, she has a crazy side that comes out, she hangs out with the wrong people, etc.

So a number may not be a totally defining characteristic, but most decent men don't want a girl who has had to use many penises to "find herself" in her college years.
I can't really "excuse" my body count, but usually when girls bring up their low count and ask about mine, I just say something along the lines of that I didn't learn how to do it well on my own and change the subject. Then again, I don't pursue sex from women. I pursue communication and see what the potential is with them. It just happens to be that the long-term potential is usually short and their sex drive is high. It's not as though I go out and smash whatever easy floozies I can find, but just dating around adds up... For a guy. If a girl knows how these things work, dating around means not letting every guy who takes her to dinner hit on the first night--unless she's just that type of girl. Which is exactly what these number-nazi NTers are trying to avoid.

Makes sense, but I think numbers can be a fair indicator of a woman's--or person in general's--girlfriend potential. If it's a sexual urge thing and she just gives it up quickly to be frivolous and satisfy herself, then a high number could say she just sleeps with whoever whenever and doesn't value the intimacy much at all beyond the getting off factor. Basically, a high number could mean she's either a) loose/easy and an easy opportunity for a guy to feel like he just bought the lemon on the used car lot or b) really, really bad at picking out boyfriends and that could mean a lot of things: she doesn't know what she wants, she has a crazy side that comes out, she hangs out with the wrong people, etc.

So a number may not be a totally defining characteristic, but most decent men don't want a girl who has had to use many penises to "find herself" in her college years.
I can't really "excuse" my body count, but usually when girls bring up their low count and ask about mine, I just say something along the lines of that I didn't learn how to do it well on my own and change the subject. Then again, I don't pursue sex from women. I pursue communication and see what the potential is with them. It just happens to be that the long-term potential is usually short and their sex drive is high. It's not as though I go out and smash whatever easy floozies I can find, but just dating around adds up... For a guy. If a girl knows how these things work, dating around means not letting every guy who takes her to dinner hit on the first night--unless she's just that type of girl. Which is exactly what these number-nazi NTers are trying to avoid.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

TruthGetsBusy wrote:

laugh.gif
 you are clueless.  If you are a woman and go get smashed whenever you choose your life will be difficult.  

1. Any man that has no strings attached sex with you will lose respect for you
2. More than likely he will tell somebody.  And those people will also have little respect for you
3. If you mess with dudes in the same circle, work place, or team you will not be respected

A man doesn't want a chick who is looked down upon.  Woman are the choosers.  A man who gets alot of woman has some kind of quality that allows him to get women.  A woman is approached everyday allday so she has to be selective to who she lets in.  Manwhores settle down and make the one girl feel special.  Rollers have to hide their past or find a sucker to accept them.  Big difference.

Its not the same and you know it.  P.S.
laugh.gif
 at "Sexual Prowess" .  Body count has nothing to do with that.  I've never been sexually intimidated by a woman
eyes.gif

If you think this way, then I am saying it should go BOTH ways. Women and men are sexual beings. The only reason you are witholding these views is because you want to look at women as less of sexual beings than you and see them as less equal. It is a power control role you don't want overturned. The man wants to own the woman's sexual power and make sure she lacks it. So yes, sexual prowess.

I understand having these sort of views from back in the day, but the role of men and women has changed up quite a bit. You men talking about jumpoffs yet you sure love to use them and fiend for their P for your own dog #%**-%+% behavior.

Who says it is not the same? It is what you make of it.

you know HOW i know u corny....

Back
Top Bottom