If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

never ask that question, that question helped destroy a relationship I was in...shorty had 30 bodies. WAY too many for a 24 year old imo.

never ask that question, that question helped destroy a relationship I was in...shorty had 30 bodies. WAY too many for a 24 year old imo.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

30 ..damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Exactly. Ideally, you'd want to wife a girl who doesn't have a reputation for being loose. There are many, many reasons for this with explanations that are probably too much for a thread of this simplicity, but even a man who is comfortable knowing a girl his age is going to have a past and probably have been dug through like a mine in Chile would like to know she wasn't just offering this up left-and-right.
People think less of people who buy a Mercedes with 150k miles on it--this principle applies to women, too. I'm not going to be ridiculous and hope I find a 25 year old gorgeous virgin with a good career, but I'm sure I could find one that doesn't have a snatch with a body count that looks like a zip code. 

If a girl has a low body count, and she had only a couple of one night stands, how does that make her loose? What if she is a single girl, hasn't had sex in a long time, and wanted to let it out, and had a one night stand? That makes her loose?

If you chill with a girl the first time, and you both had consensual sex, did you not agree to it too? So, she is a jumpoff, and what does that make you?

Have YOU had one night stands? Why are you judging her sexuality different than yours? She is not an equal sexual being like you?As I see it, so you are leaving the decision to her to agree to have sex with you, yet then you complain about the decision she makes and call her a @#*%. Like I said, women enjoy it too and sometimes they do not want to be rational about it. Sometimes women get caught up in the moment and just want to do what feels right at the moment, especially if they get really horny. Sometimes a woman doesn't want to do things (or not do things) just because that's not what a woman "should" be doing due to social conditionning and double standards. Sometimes she just wants to get some with no strings attached just for the same reason YOU are smashing her on the first night. So why look at her less than of a human being than you?

Wow at some of your judgments. Such chauvinistic and misogynistic views. You can tell who are the men from the boys here. I am basically talking about those who have hypocritical views who have had a fair share themselves yet judge other women for it.

Exactly. Ideally, you'd want to wife a girl who doesn't have a reputation for being loose. There are many, many reasons for this with explanations that are probably too much for a thread of this simplicity, but even a man who is comfortable knowing a girl his age is going to have a past and probably have been dug through like a mine in Chile would like to know she wasn't just offering this up left-and-right.
People think less of people who buy a Mercedes with 150k miles on it--this principle applies to women, too. I'm not going to be ridiculous and hope I find a 25 year old gorgeous virgin with a good career, but I'm sure I could find one that doesn't have a snatch with a body count that looks like a zip code. 

If a girl has a low body count, and she had only a couple of one night stands, how does that make her loose? What if she is a single girl, hasn't had sex in a long time, and wanted to let it out, and had a one night stand? That makes her loose?

If you chill with a girl the first time, and you both had consensual sex, did you not agree to it too? So, she is a jumpoff, and what does that make you?

Have YOU had one night stands? Why are you judging her sexuality different than yours? She is not an equal sexual being like you?As I see it, so you are leaving the decision to her to agree to have sex with you, yet then you complain about the decision she makes and call her a @#*%. Like I said, women enjoy it too and sometimes they do not want to be rational about it. Sometimes women get caught up in the moment and just want to do what feels right at the moment, especially if they get really horny. Sometimes a woman doesn't want to do things (or not do things) just because that's not what a woman "should" be doing due to social conditionning and double standards. Sometimes she just wants to get some with no strings attached just for the same reason YOU are smashing her on the first night. So why look at her less than of a human being than you?

Wow at some of your judgments. Such chauvinistic and misogynistic views. You can tell who are the men from the boys here. I am basically talking about those who have hypocritical views who have had a fair share themselves yet judge other women for it.

laugh.gif
I love these threads. You dudes KILL me with your double standards. Last time this thread was around dudes was saying they had 50+ bodies but would wife a female with over 10. Sit down dummy.

laugh.gif
I love these threads. You dudes KILL me with your double standards. Last time this thread was around dudes was saying they had 50+ bodies but would wife a female with over 10. Sit down dummy.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Theres a line between being human and being less than a lady.  Women can't keep up with men when it comes to sexual partners.  It's not fair, its just the way it is.  If a chick thinks her life will go normal if she's "sexually free" then she's an idiot.  A woman is a giving away a gift when she has sex, so if she gives away her gift easily it shows poor character and that usually comes to light in other aspects of her life.  A man can have multiple partners in a small social population and it will be fine. A woman can't because she will lose respect from other people.  Its just the way it is.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Theres a line between being human and being less than a lady.  Women can't keep up with men when it comes to sexual partners.  It's not fair, its just the way it is.  If a chick thinks her life will go normal if she's "sexually free" then she's an idiot.  A woman is a giving away a gift when she has sex, so if she gives away her gift easily it shows poor character and that usually comes to light in other aspects of her life.  A man can have multiple partners in a small social population and it will be fine. A woman can't because she will lose respect from other people.  Its just the way it is.

they're not trying to hear WHY the double standard exists which is why the convo is cyclical and why slim got "bored" with me
laugh.gif

they think a female having a lot of sexual partners is the same as a male and it just isnt'

Back
Top Bottom