If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

@Capricorn1229 i actually LOVED what you said... because EVERYTHING you said TAKES the control from said female!!! it seems like YOU know how to act lady-like yet you are taking up for the rollers... funny math right there
takes the control from the female? que? As for me taking up for the rollers....before she was a roller she was a virgin.
you made it seem like women are helpless when it comes to game, alcohol (
devil.gif
 that is true lol), etc. while all i'm saying is being a roller is a conscious decision. refer to my previous post for further analysis 
and nah, there's where you're wrong babe, before she was a roller she was PROMISCUOUS 
wink.gif
 there's a rather fine line between a women who has sex and a roller...
We can agree on this.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

@Capricorn1229 i actually LOVED what you said... because EVERYTHING you said TAKES the control from said female!!! it seems like YOU know how to act lady-like yet you are taking up for the rollers... funny math right there
takes the control from the female? que? As for me taking up for the rollers....before she was a roller she was a virgin.
you made it seem like women are helpless when it comes to game, alcohol (
devil.gif
 that is true lol), etc. while all i'm saying is being a roller is a conscious decision. refer to my previous post for further analysis 
and nah, there's where you're wrong babe, before she was a roller she was PROMISCUOUS 
wink.gif
 there's a rather fine line between a women who has sex and a roller...
We can agree on this.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I see a bunch hypocrites in here.
i don't see how its being hypocritical.. why should we be forced to accept a girl who has been pounded by mad dudes? 
if a girl doesnt want to mess with me because i've been with multiple girls, i might try to change her mind but i'm not gonna get mad about it. at the end of the day she has a right to her decision, i'm not gonna go rape her. so how can i be a hypocrite? 

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I see a bunch hypocrites in here.
i don't see how its being hypocritical.. why should we be forced to accept a girl who has been pounded by mad dudes? 
if a girl doesnt want to mess with me because i've been with multiple girls, i might try to change her mind but i'm not gonna get mad about it. at the end of the day she has a right to her decision, i'm not gonna go rape her. so how can i be a hypocrite? 

nothing else though?
laugh.gif

so rollin ISN'T a conscious decision??? i was gonna go to sleep but i gotta read this one

nothing else though?
laugh.gif

so rollin ISN'T a conscious decision??? i was gonna go to sleep but i gotta read this one

my point is the in between...i don't care about the roller cuz like others have said she's gonna out herself at some point more than likely

i dont even know how the convo got here

my point is the in between...i don't care about the roller cuz like others have said she's gonna out herself at some point more than likely

i dont even know how the convo got here

it was never there... you and slim created it
laugh.gif

i'm just sayin... i've got around myself and my number is below 20. if she's seein me with the numbers then we got a problem young. and I KNOW EVERYTHING i've done was strategic and well planned out lol. well thats the problem with being a guy, its harder for us which, i imagine, is why the double standard exists
@Capricorn1229 damn my bad... didn't mean to  bore you by trying to understand your thought process (no sass) 
ohwell.gif

i could've played nicer though... can we start this over?

it was never there... you and slim created it
laugh.gif

i'm just sayin... i've got around myself and my number is below 20. if she's seein me with the numbers then we got a problem young. and I KNOW EVERYTHING i've done was strategic and well planned out lol. well thats the problem with being a guy, its harder for us which, i imagine, is why the double standard exists
@Capricorn1229 damn my bad... didn't mean to  bore you by trying to understand your thought process (no sass) 
ohwell.gif

i could've played nicer though... can we start this over?

yeah its the GUYS fault for being mad at the chicks number when its high... riiiiiiiight, it can't be she's just a roller, oh no, apparently its because the guy is insecure 
laugh.gif

there is NOTHING you can do about the double standard but do you REALLY think that its bs? you don't see the relationship between a high number of sexual relations and how a women respects herself? there is NO devils advocate slim ahaha. 

but just to play... by your logic, because a man sleeps around, he can't be mad if he finds out his girl is a bop joint? 

Then it should go both ways. Don't be mad that a girl who've been fiending for has a body count of 20, when yours is double hers. 

So where do you draw the line? 

When it comes to sex, I think for both men and women, it is the way they carry themselves when it comes to it. You have to own it. 

And yes, I do think when it comes to certain men, it is an insecurity issue when it comes to the number of women's sexual partners, especially when he is promiscuous himself too. Not all the time though.   

yeah its the GUYS fault for being mad at the chicks number when its high... riiiiiiiight, it can't be she's just a roller, oh no, apparently its because the guy is insecure 
laugh.gif

there is NOTHING you can do about the double standard but do you REALLY think that its bs? you don't see the relationship between a high number of sexual relations and how a women respects herself? there is NO devils advocate slim ahaha. 

but just to play... by your logic, because a man sleeps around, he can't be mad if he finds out his girl is a bop joint? 

Then it should go both ways. Don't be mad that a girl who've been fiending for has a body count of 20, when yours is double hers. 

So where do you draw the line? 

When it comes to sex, I think for both men and women, it is the way they carry themselves when it comes to it. You have to own it. 

And yes, I do think when it comes to certain men, it is an insecurity issue when it comes to the number of women's sexual partners, especially when he is promiscuous himself too. Not all the time though.   

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Or maybe they have old fashioned values, or are concerned about their health in terms of STDs. It also isn't a favorable personality trait to swing from penis to penis to penis.

laugh.gif
at acting like there's something wrong with everybody else because they have an issue with women who are +*%@.
I understand if that's your values,but don't be a hypocrite about it if you are a horndog that goes for everything that has legs and a ##$%!. I said it can be the case for some men who are hypocrites that it is an insecurity issue for them. 

When it comes to women and double standards towards their sexuality by men who are chauvinistic horndogs themselves, makes me think they are threatened for many reasons.

I understand men who have have expectations who've had low body count themselves, but I don't get it when it comes from promiscuous men.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Or maybe they have old fashioned values, or are concerned about their health in terms of STDs. It also isn't a favorable personality trait to swing from penis to penis to penis.

laugh.gif
at acting like there's something wrong with everybody else because they have an issue with women who are +*%@.
I understand if that's your values,but don't be a hypocrite about it if you are a horndog that goes for everything that has legs and a ##$%!. I said it can be the case for some men who are hypocrites that it is an insecurity issue for them. 

When it comes to women and double standards towards their sexuality by men who are chauvinistic horndogs themselves, makes me think they are threatened for many reasons.

I understand men who have have expectations who've had low body count themselves, but I don't get it when it comes from promiscuous men.

Damn some of you dudes are delusional if you think you can't be lied to or think believing the lie aint the same as your actual standards.

Feel like waiting til you married to girl you think is a virgin or has a low body count only for me to show up 35 years in to your marriage with the dozens of dudes that ran through your wife.

Have you like
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4233/oh****.gif

Just to deal with it or leave.

Damn some of you dudes are delusional if you think you can't be lied to or think believing the lie aint the same as your actual standards.

Feel like waiting til you married to girl you think is a virgin or has a low body count only for me to show up 35 years in to your marriage with the dozens of dudes that ran through your wife.

Have you like
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4233/oh****.gif

Just to deal with it or leave.

Back
Top Bottom