If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Some of yall dudes are ridiculous. Knocking a chick for sleeping with 2 guys a year, are we serious? Do you realize that an attractive woman in college is going to get approached 3-4 times a week? So if shorty smashes 1% of the guys that approach her, she's a JO?

We need girls that are willing to have casual sex to enjoy our single lives, and then we knock the girls that do it. Would you really be happy if every girl in the world had a low body count?
Wife who you want to wife, I'm cool with that, but it doesn't make sense to criticize the girls that hold you down until you find the wifey (unless she was super trifling with hers).

I don't mind a healthy body count on a female, as long as she wasn't getting trains ran on her or anything. As long as she cooks, cleans, brings in dough, and serves ya boy on a platter, I'm good.

That's what differentiates you from the boys here, you think like a man and see women as an equal sexual being. You put LOGIC into it when judging by the numbers.

For women who are single and have urges, and don't want a relationship....So they are suppsosed to abstain until they find a long term boyfriend?

Another thing I am not getting in this thread, talking about women,sex,and self-respect. How is a woman who in control of her sexuality not self-respecting herself? If she is a consenting adult, safe, clean, then what is wrong with that? But,it's self-respecting for a man to go around and smash anthing that walks? 

Women get so offended when this card is played, however it is so ironic that they are so quick to admit that they regret every sexual interaction with every guy other than the one they see as their husband or the current love of their life.

If this is the case, then why do women constantly look down on men who want virgins or at least close to virgins. If women regret being sexual with multiple men (for an obvious reason) at various times in life, then they should not be surprised that men would prefer lower body counts than higher.

Every girl wishes that they were only physical with the one guy who will eventually be their husband. So now it is wrong for men to want the same?

There is a HUGE double standard when it comes to sex for men and women...and those women who want to get their feminist on and go out there and lounge around on several penises, more power to you. But better believe the quality of men you will pull will be substantially lower---your only bet is to lie.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Some of yall dudes are ridiculous. Knocking a chick for sleeping with 2 guys a year, are we serious? Do you realize that an attractive woman in college is going to get approached 3-4 times a week? So if shorty smashes 1% of the guys that approach her, she's a JO?

We need girls that are willing to have casual sex to enjoy our single lives, and then we knock the girls that do it. Would you really be happy if every girl in the world had a low body count?
Wife who you want to wife, I'm cool with that, but it doesn't make sense to criticize the girls that hold you down until you find the wifey (unless she was super trifling with hers).

I don't mind a healthy body count on a female, as long as she wasn't getting trains ran on her or anything. As long as she cooks, cleans, brings in dough, and serves ya boy on a platter, I'm good.

That's what differentiates you from the boys here, you think like a man and see women as an equal sexual being. You put LOGIC into it when judging by the numbers.

For women who are single and have urges, and don't want a relationship....So they are suppsosed to abstain until they find a long term boyfriend?

Another thing I am not getting in this thread, talking about women,sex,and self-respect. How is a woman who in control of her sexuality not self-respecting herself? If she is a consenting adult, safe, clean, then what is wrong with that? But,it's self-respecting for a man to go around and smash anthing that walks? 

Women get so offended when this card is played, however it is so ironic that they are so quick to admit that they regret every sexual interaction with every guy other than the one they see as their husband or the current love of their life.

If this is the case, then why do women constantly look down on men who want virgins or at least close to virgins. If women regret being sexual with multiple men (for an obvious reason) at various times in life, then they should not be surprised that men would prefer lower body counts than higher.

Every girl wishes that they were only physical with the one guy who will eventually be their husband. So now it is wrong for men to want the same?

There is a HUGE double standard when it comes to sex for men and women...and those women who want to get their feminist on and go out there and lounge around on several penises, more power to you. But better believe the quality of men you will pull will be substantially lower---your only bet is to lie.

It doesn't matter what she tells you because she's probably going to lie to you anyway. The best indicator of whether a woman has been around or not is how the box feels, if the box feels snug then you're good to go, if you're not feeling much box at all then said woman should be relegated to a deep bench spot on the roster.

It doesn't matter what she tells you because she's probably going to lie to you anyway. The best indicator of whether a woman has been around or not is how the box feels, if the box feels snug then you're good to go, if you're not feeling much box at all then said woman should be relegated to a deep bench spot on the roster.

Dudes saying this and that about numbers just ain't out there getting it in.

its sad but its the truth, chicks get it as much as dudes but thats the way of the world. If you smash.... then someone else did...maybe even faster then you.

dudes just get mad cause chicks get it easy while dudes work for it. Its unfair amount of power on their side. Only suckas believe the count

Dudes saying this and that about numbers just ain't out there getting it in.

its sad but its the truth, chicks get it as much as dudes but thats the way of the world. If you smash.... then someone else did...maybe even faster then you.

dudes just get mad cause chicks get it easy while dudes work for it. Its unfair amount of power on their side. Only suckas believe the count

Man honestly I'd just rather not even know the count.... Unless the answer is "Just 1, you", you're not gonna like the answer

Man honestly I'd just rather not even know the count.... Unless the answer is "Just 1, you", you're not gonna like the answer

Originally Posted by MrBrown

qft...i believe most females have sex more often than most dudes too. but to me, i honestly dont care bout how many she let smash. if i like her then i like her. its plenty chicks that been ran thru that u would never know about, & its plenty that everybody think is +%*@%@ but they aint. if my chick was a @%% before me, i just dont wanna hear about it. if i aint take her virginity then i know she was sumbody elses freak at one point

Originally Posted by MrBrown

qft...i believe most females have sex more often than most dudes too. but to me, i honestly dont care bout how many she let smash. if i like her then i like her. its plenty chicks that been ran thru that u would never know about, & its plenty that everybody think is +%*@%@ but they aint. if my chick was a @%% before me, i just dont wanna hear about it. if i aint take her virginity then i know she was sumbody elses freak at one point

But ya'll trippin talkin bout don't ask, don't tell. This is something I personally have to know, I don't want to hear no excuses for no outrageous numbers like "oh I was young" "I was tryina find myself" "I was being rebellious" I want a woman who's always had a good head on her shoulders and was taught at a young age you just don't give yourself to anybody. I'm huge with that self respect thing. I want a woman who values monogamy.....
This.

If I was single I would only date a girl with a low number. A girl with a low number to me says she has a good head on her shoulders and has self-respect.

I expect her number to be low, since my number is low, and luckily my girlfriend of 6 years does have an extremely low number. She's been the only girl I've even had sex with.

But ya'll trippin talkin bout don't ask, don't tell. This is something I personally have to know, I don't want to hear no excuses for no outrageous numbers like "oh I was young" "I was tryina find myself" "I was being rebellious" I want a woman who's always had a good head on her shoulders and was taught at a young age you just don't give yourself to anybody. I'm huge with that self respect thing. I want a woman who values monogamy.....
This.

If I was single I would only date a girl with a low number. A girl with a low number to me says she has a good head on her shoulders and has self-respect.

I expect her number to be low, since my number is low, and luckily my girlfriend of 6 years does have an extremely low number. She's been the only girl I've even had sex with.

Originally Posted by copped

Who told you all girls regret their numbers? A lot of women I know that got married as virgins say they wished they experimented since now they have all these sexual desires unfulfilled. Like I mentioned, I think women and men should experiment to know that fulfills them sexually. All that emphasis to me on a girl's purity based on sex and her virginity are due to outdated cavemen and religious mentality. Now, since societal roles have changed and women have more power, men are threatened that women's sexual roles are more dominating than before.

I do not get some of this thinking...So, let's say a girl has been single for three years, out of 365 days a year, she had sex only twice a year with two different men. So that 6 men in 3 years but only had sex 6 times total. While the girl who has been in a long term relationship for 3 years has sex every day of every other day. So you will be judging the single girl for having sex only 6 times in three years? Again, it is all about using logic when it comes to judging numbers.

Some dude just mentioned that a girl gets loose based on having sex with different men.
laugh.gif
First off, women are built differently, one girl's vagina can be just built that way. Secondly, using that logic, what about the girl having lots and lots of sex with her man? That is a lot of sex despite not it being with different men. Most likely the girl who is taken and in a relationship has more sex than the girl who is single and has casual sex and one night stands with different men.   

I actually thought this double standard was held more by more sexist type of men due to cultural standards like Middle Eastern men I know. I am surprised to see it is held widely by all types of men, even coming from liberal backgrounds where women's rights and changing societal roles are more respected.

Originally Posted by copped

Who told you all girls regret their numbers? A lot of women I know that got married as virgins say they wished they experimented since now they have all these sexual desires unfulfilled. Like I mentioned, I think women and men should experiment to know that fulfills them sexually. All that emphasis to me on a girl's purity based on sex and her virginity are due to outdated cavemen and religious mentality. Now, since societal roles have changed and women have more power, men are threatened that women's sexual roles are more dominating than before.

I do not get some of this thinking...So, let's say a girl has been single for three years, out of 365 days a year, she had sex only twice a year with two different men. So that 6 men in 3 years but only had sex 6 times total. While the girl who has been in a long term relationship for 3 years has sex every day of every other day. So you will be judging the single girl for having sex only 6 times in three years? Again, it is all about using logic when it comes to judging numbers.

Some dude just mentioned that a girl gets loose based on having sex with different men.
laugh.gif
First off, women are built differently, one girl's vagina can be just built that way. Secondly, using that logic, what about the girl having lots and lots of sex with her man? That is a lot of sex despite not it being with different men. Most likely the girl who is taken and in a relationship has more sex than the girl who is single and has casual sex and one night stands with different men.   

I actually thought this double standard was held more by more sexist type of men due to cultural standards like Middle Eastern men I know. I am surprised to see it is held widely by all types of men, even coming from liberal backgrounds where women's rights and changing societal roles are more respected.

For what it's worth, women know they control how the sex goes down. If they weren't/ashamed of their numbers no matter how empowered or whatever they are, they would be candid and honest about it.

Women have don't count sex like if they didn't get off or the guy didn't have a package that satisfied them or it ended too early. I have female friends who've actually said stuff like this.

This is why men never believe women. I personally think that women deep down feel some remorse for letting at least one or two of the guys they let hit it, depending on the dynamic they had. Like chicks who have sex with a guy in hopes that he'll wife her but he doesn't and she ends up as his prolonged jump off.

End of the day, I may not believe a woman but you can spot a chick who's a roller. Especially if she's overly religious. Lol

For what it's worth, women know they control how the sex goes down. If they weren't/ashamed of their numbers no matter how empowered or whatever they are, they would be candid and honest about it.

Women have don't count sex like if they didn't get off or the guy didn't have a package that satisfied them or it ended too early. I have female friends who've actually said stuff like this.

This is why men never believe women. I personally think that women deep down feel some remorse for letting at least one or two of the guys they let hit it, depending on the dynamic they had. Like chicks who have sex with a guy in hopes that he'll wife her but he doesn't and she ends up as his prolonged jump off.

End of the day, I may not believe a woman but you can spot a chick who's a roller. Especially if she's overly religious. Lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Furrell

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
real spit

REAL TALK!

OP, at the end of the day you need to make the  best decision based upon her character. Just because she's over 10 bodies doesn't make her a skeezy, it just may mean that she enjoys sex. But if she's sleeping with everyone around the block then move on and find another broad.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Furrell

Never ask a woman about other men. Either she'll tell you a lie, and you still won't know, or if she tells you the truth, you might not have wanted to hear it in the first place. - Malcolm X
real spit

REAL TALK!

OP, at the end of the day you need to make the  best decision based upon her character. Just because she's over 10 bodies doesn't make her a skeezy, it just may mean that she enjoys sex. But if she's sleeping with everyone around the block then move on and find another broad.

The good thing about the double standard is it brings a level of accountability to women's sexual actions...where as a lot of other factors of dating/romance allow women to double-dip and play the world like it's in their hands, where they can be emotional and go unpunished.

So many girls are under the impression that men are here to serve them and "win" them...to please and spoil them like a step-daddy. When in reality that mentality is only here because men ignore the intellectual/social follies of the women in their life in order to reach the ultimate goal; the prize...the object. When that prize loses value, there is nothing else left to justify a man's time with a woman.

And at this point she has been left behind, rightfully so. You can't get by for long on just your looks, that's the most replaceable thing on a person...how many people out there look like the last beautiful woman you saw? Let's be honest. 

The good thing about the double standard is it brings a level of accountability to women's sexual actions...where as a lot of other factors of dating/romance allow women to double-dip and play the world like it's in their hands, where they can be emotional and go unpunished.

So many girls are under the impression that men are here to serve them and "win" them...to please and spoil them like a step-daddy. When in reality that mentality is only here because men ignore the intellectual/social follies of the women in their life in order to reach the ultimate goal; the prize...the object. When that prize loses value, there is nothing else left to justify a man's time with a woman.

And at this point she has been left behind, rightfully so. You can't get by for long on just your looks, that's the most replaceable thing on a person...how many people out there look like the last beautiful woman you saw? Let's be honest. 

Like I say everytime this topic gets brought up..

As long as her (()) isn't loose and she hasn't had any trains ran on her.. We're good

Like I say everytime this topic gets brought up..

As long as her (()) isn't loose and she hasn't had any trains ran on her.. We're good

Back
Top Bottom