If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

Kanye got fat and started wearing ultra baggy clothes and fooled folks that it was high fashion.
don't give kanye that much credit. he's just a bridge from high fashion to the youth here
fashion was already headed in that direction kanye just capitalized on it.

Last edited:
It's a crossbody bag no matter the gender wearing it. Jordan XI's are female shoes since women wear them as well?

Last edited:
don't give kanye that much credit. he's just a bridge from high fashion to the youth here
fashion was already headed in that direction kanye just capitalized on it.
Set the blueprint for Jerry Lorenzo to flourish :pimp:

Living in the pacific NW I always keep a small umbrella in the car. I cant be going into work and jumping into meetings with my hair and clothes all wet. I also always carry a dopp kit with me almost anywhere I go and into the office everyday. I actually own a few to match with daily outfits. I do get the occasional "nice purse" from the office tough guys, but the woman always love it.

I carry daily Air pods, inhaler, meds, keys, phone, wallet, a nice pen, glasses, breath mints, lip balm and a vape. I'm super OCD so I always need to carry more than I need, but I always worry that I will not have something and if I'm not comfy I cant be at my best at work.

1611333965728.png

Living in the pacific NW I always keep a small umbrella in the car. I cant be going into work and jumping into meetings with my hair and clothes all wet. I also always carry a dopp kit with me almost anywhere I go and into the office everyday. I actually own a few to match with daily outfits. I do get the occasional "nice purse" from the office tough guys, but the woman always love it.

I carry daily Air pods, inhaler, meds, keys, phone, wallet, a nice pen, glasses, breath mints, lip balm and a vape. I'm super OCD so I always need to carry more than I need, but I always worry that I will not have something and if I'm not comfy I cant be at my best at work.

1611333965728.png

Dopp Kit ≠ Purse

Dopp Kit = Toiletry bag

Meaning you aren't using it as intended.

Dopp kits are not to be "matched with daily outfits" because they are meant to go from a suitcase to the bathroom and back.

The entire purpose of the Dopp Kit is to use for toiletry.

Keeps your toiletry items organized and protects from spilling / leaking all over your clothes on trips.

IMG_20210122_115229.jpg

Dopp kit
Dopp kit is a term particularly in use in the US for toiletry bags. The name derives from the early 20th century leather craftsman Charles Doppelt, whose company designed the case in 1926.[1]

Toiletry kits had been issued by the US military services during World War I.[2] "Toiletry" and "Dopp" kits became synonymous when the military issued them through World War II.[3]

The Dopp brand name was purchased by Samsonite in the early 1970s[3] and was acquired by Buxton in 1979.[2] The trademark Dopp was filed by Samsonite for registration at the US Trademark Office on March 24, 1980.[4] The class of goods for which it was applicable was "toilet cases sold empty, briefcases, briefcase type portfolios, sample and catalog cases sold empty, luggage identification tags, and traveling bags." An additional filing for the trademark Dopp Kit was made on April 3, 1980 for the class of goods "travel kits, sold empty".[5] In both of those applications, Samsonite stated that the trademarks were first used in July 1936. The registration for Dopp Kit was cancelled in March 2003 when no one filed a required (Section 8) Declaration of Continued Use, but the required declarations have been filed for Dopp. The marks were assigned to DHP Limited Partnership (dba Buxton) in 1990; the current owner of the Dopp trademark is listed as Buxton Acquisition Co., LLC, of Chicopee, Massachusetts

Last edited:
Wish I could pull off the new wave cross-body fanny packs. They're so practical but I'm definitely not able to rock them :lol: .

Dopp Kit = Toiletry bag

Meaning you aren't using it as intended.

Dopp kits are not to be "matched with daily outfits" because they are meant to go from a suitcase to the bathroom and back.

I know what a dopp kit is, but saying I'm using it wrong is wild. It's a bag regardless of what goes in it. That's like saying Jordan's are a basketball shoe and anyone who wears casually is not using them as intended.

I know what a dopp kit is, but saying I'm using it wrong is wild. It's a bag regardless of what goes in it. That's like saying Jordan's are a basketball shoe and anyone who wears casually is not using them as intended.

You're using the word "Dopp Kit" wrong. You didn't say bag...you said dopp kit.

I'm simply providing facts.

Also -

Purses aren't genderless or unisex.

OP clearly states "purses" not bags, duffels, dopp kits, cross body bags, back packs, fanny packs, gun holsters, Hefty bags, satchels or basketball shoes...."PURSES".

Ex: Go to your local store and ask to see the purses in the men's department.

When the sales person points you to the ladies section stomp your feet and demand that purses appear in the men's section because....feelings.

What's really wild is the desire to give our opinions more consideration than actual facts.

Last edited:
How I feel...

Santana spoke the truth:

"I wear girls belts"

What he didn't say was:

"This aint a girls belt and anyone who says it is is just a sexist, Neanderthal, male chauvinist pig, whose afraid of femininity, hates women, and suffers from toxic masculinity!!!"

I agree with Santana 100%.

Do you, but don't be out here lying about it or expecting the rest of us to join you in your delusion.

You wearing a purse fam. If you like it then we love it....but don't try to tell us you got that from the men's section.

PS: $#% Vlad

Last edited:
Sanitizer
Extra mask
Earbuds
Portable charger
Gum
Hand lotion
Keys
Wallet
Contact lenses
Chapstick