If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

I see ya'll just labeling anything like duffel's and crossbody bags as purses now.
What’s the difference between this and a purse?
Travis-Scott-Louis-Vuitton-Backpack-Louis-Vuitton-x.-Supreme-Shoulder-Bag.jpg

Hailey-Baldwin-Louis-Vuitton-x-Supreme-Shoulder-Bag.jpg

1a37efbe4db9a91f2154d8c26b392e1e.jpg

Some of you dudes are truly living, breathing examples of fragile masculinity.

... came in here using 2010s buzz phrases. If you wanna wear a purse, skirt, or heels. Just do so bruh, walk in your truth.

“Fragile Masculinity” = You want to wear womens clothing and get away way with it. That’s on you bro. If that’s the case, go to your son or daughters school wearing a purse and heels and just do you bruh.

I swear I can’t stand millennials and generation Z. Bro, if you want to be a Ladyboy, just be it. No need to announce to the world.

People quick to assume or call someone homophobic just because THEY aren’t about to wear a purse or skirt, as man. If some other man wants to do it, that’s on them. Quick to call someone homophobic because they disagree with a man wearing a purse. That’s not homophobic. Some dudes just ain’t with it. Wanna charge dudes with hate crimes or label people, when y’all are the ones being prejudiced just because someone doesn’t agree with something. It’s pitiful

Last edited:
... came in here using 2010s buzz phrases. If you wanna wear a purse, skirt, or heels. Just do so bruh, walk in your truth.

“Fragile Masculinity” = You want to wear womens clothing and get away way with it. That’s on you bro. If that’s the case, go to your son or daughters school wearing a purse and heels and just do you bruh.

I swear I can’t stand millennials and generation Z. Bro, if you want to be a Ladyboy, just be it. No need to announce to the world.
...says the dude getting worked up over what the next man wears.

Why do you care so much about an issue that has no bearing on your life? Seems like something a fragile person would do.

Wear whatever the hell you want. Makes no difference to me.

People quick to assume or call someone homophobic just because THEY aren’t about to wear a purse or skirt, as man. If some other man wants to do it, that’s on them. Quick to call someone homophobic because they disagree with a man wearing a purse. That’s not homophobic. Some dudes just ain’t with it. Wanna charge dudes with hate crimes or label people, when y’all are the ones being prejudiced just because someone doesn’t agree with something. It’s pitiful
Oh now you wanna play the victim too :rofl:

F R A G I L E.

...says the dude getting worked up over what the next man wears.

Why do you care so much about an issue that has no bearing on your life? Seems like something a fragile person would do.

Wear whatever the hell you want. Makes no difference to me.

why are you so concerned about GROWN MEN on NT posting fits in WDYWT?? That’s been happening on NT for over a decade. Why didn’t you speak on it a decade ago? Why are you aggravated by men posting outfits? Why are you mad about men not wanting to wear purses?

Sound like you been harboring a lot of pent up anger or jealousy about dudes having shoes or pieces you missed out on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just buy your son a purse for his birthday and shut up. Buy him a purse and dress from Carter’s

why are you so concerned about GROWN MEN on NT posting fits in WDYWT?? That’s been going on, on NT for over a decade. Why are you aggravated by men posting outfits? Why are you mad about men not wanting to wear purses?
Who said I was?

Simply pointing out the cognitive dissonance.

just wearing those rain jackets with a hood

Umbrellas are for women. Men wear hoodys.

Honestly I'd rather get wet then use one. My logic is stupid but I will not use oneI put it in the same category as manicures, coin purses, gloves, scarves and other items I deem feminine. May not make sense and even saying it out loud to myself doesn't make sense, but that's the way it is for me

I just think its an additional accessory you don't need. If its gonna rain outside, dont yall have jackets? I just hate carrying around an umbrella just because it might rain, then if you do once you get to ur destination, its all wet and stuff, u gotta get one of those plastic bag umbrella condoms they have at the lobby of office buildings, and carry that around...I just feel like an umbrella is one of those things you dont really NEED, and if its pouring raining, ur most likely not gonna be outside just chillin during a torrential downpour anyways.

:lol: I don't get the idea that a jacket replaces having an umbrella but cool.

I remember there was a thread where more than one member said men shouldn't carry umbrellas
Honestly I stopped using an umbrella since 2008 because the wind would destroy it and render it useless. Been using a raincoat since

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom