If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

Of course it's different for each woman. They like to have things "in case they need it". They don't need to carry tampons everyday when they aren't on their period or close to it, but they do. They don't need to carry a bunch of lotions and sprays. They don't need to carry their daily pills or extra panties. I can think of justification for why they do (irregular periods, they get ashy, or they on the creep) but carrying all that extra weight around each day doesn't make sense to me when it can easily be stored where people spend a majority of their time, which is usually home or work.

Stop trying to use logic for what they do man. 😂

Of course it's different for each woman. They like to have things "in case they need it". They don't need to carry tampons everyday when they aren't on their period or close to it, but they do. They don't need to carry a bunch of lotions and sprays. They don't need to carry their daily pills or extra panties. I can think of justification for why they do (irregular periods, they get ashy, or they on the creep) but carrying all that extra weight around each day doesn't make sense to me when it can easily be stored where people spend a majority of their time, which is usually home or work.
You don't sound like a person that takes public transportation. When I commute with public transporting, there's usually a few items that can be functional if the need arises. I carry a flashlight, a swiss army knife, a set of pens, a few portable battery packs, extra cords and wall chargers, snacks or even lunch, water, allergy medicine, an extra jacket or umbrella when needed, masks nowadays, hand sanitizer, gloves, and maybe a hat. That's not even counting the days that I bring my laptop. All of that stuff can easily fill a backpack.

Last edited:
asked my wife what she carries in her big *** purse

book
medicine
keys
wallet
perfume
gum
chapstick
makeup
lotion
tampons and even when she's not on her period because of ("spotting"?). she said it's easier to just keep it in there at all times instead of only carrying during that time of the month
water
work badge
phone charger
air pods
extra pair of underwear (for that time of the month)
lavender essential oil
hand sanitizer
snacks

Let’s say you live in a densely populated metropolitan city.

You live in a legal state. You need to go buy an O of marijuana and maybe some edibles to boot. But you want to take a look at what they have at the store to visually examine and smell the various types of product. You don’t have a car, so you gonna walk or take the bus.

Among the things you carry are:

1. Cigarettes
2. A vape
3. Your phone
4. Some eyedrops
5. Sunglasses
6. A pen
7. Power bank
8. Charger
9. Usb cable
10. Keys
11. A wallet
12. Hand sanitizer
13. A mask
14. Headphones
15. Gum
16. A lighter

You dress in slimfit clothes, ie John Elliot

Maybe you want to hit a convenience on the way back for a blunt, snacks, and drinks

How are you going to the dispensary and back while carrying these items?

You don't sound like a person that takes public transportation. When I commute with public transporting, there's usually a few items that can be functional if the need arises. I carry a flashlight, a swiss army knife, a set of pens, a few portable battery packs, extra cords and wall chargers, snacks or even lunch, water, allergy medicine, an extra jacket or umbrella when needed, masks nowadays, hand sanitizer,, gloves, and maybe a hat. That's not even counting the days that I being my laptop. All of that stuff can easily fill a backpack.

I do take public transit. I also keep similar items in my bag. I don't feel the need to carry all of that every day like women do with a purse. Some days I'll take the bag if I gotta bring my laptop to or from work. I'll also take it if I'm making other moves. I tend to keep less used items in my desk (extra contacts, brush, mouthwash, etc.) but women will keep it all in their purse.

If I'm going to the grocery store or the movies, I wouldn't feel the need to bring everything you mentioned in your bag. A woman would likely bring her purse in the same scenario tho.

maybe a hat
tenor (55).gif

Let’s say you live in a densely populated metropolitan city.

You live in a legal state. You need to go buy an O of marijuana and maybe some edibles to boot. But you want to take a look at what they have at the store to visually examine and smell the various types of product. You don’t have a car, so you gonna walk or take the bus.

Among the things you carry are:

1. Cigarettes
2. A vape
3. Your phone
4. Some eyedrops
5. Sunglasses
6. A pen
7. Power bank
8. Charger
9. Usb cable
10. Keys
11. A wallet
12. Hand sanitizer
13. A mask
14. Headphones
15. Gum
16. A lighter

You dress in slimfit clothes, ie John Elliot

Maybe you want to hit a convenience on the way back for a blunt, snacks, and drinks

How are you going to the dispensary and back while carrying these items?
Bogeys, vape AND blunts? Where you going

book
medicine
keys
wallet
perfume
gum
chapstick
makeup
lotion
tampons and even when she's not on her period because of ("spotting"?). she said it's easier to just keep it in there at all times instead of only carrying during that time of the month
water
work badge
phone charger
air pods
lavender essential oil
hand sanitizer
snacks

book(@home)
medicine(@home)
keys(pocket)
wallet(pocket)
perfume(cologne, in the whip)
gum(in the whip)
chapstick(in the whip & @home)
makeup(clippers to shave @home)
lotion(@home)
tampons and even when she's not on her period because of ("spotting"?). she said it's easier to just keep it in there at all times instead of only carrying during that time of the month(men dont need it)
water(whip & @home)
work badge(in the wallet)
phone charger(car charger & home charger)
air pods(retractable headset only for the gym)
extra pair of underwear (for that time of the month)(dont need it)
lavender essential oil(dont need it)
hand sanitizer(in the whip)
snacks(eat before I leave)

bowflex bowflex

fam :lol:

what u mean they dont need?

they carry tampons in case a fellow woman runs out or something.

Haha I know that scenario. I'm talking about it being a need for the purse holder themselves. I can carry a ton of stuff hoping that someone needs it one day. That doesn't mean it is a necessity for my everyday life or comfort. That's equivalent to the average citizen walking around with blood clotting gauze every single day in case they run into someone who is injured. Is it helpful, Yes. Is it necessary, No.

I already know people who carry guns that would say it is necessary, I'm just giving a general example :lol:

I do take public transit. I also keep similar items in my bag. I don't feel the need to carry all of that every day like women do with a purse. Some days I'll take the bag if I gotta bring my laptop to or from work. I'll also take it if I'm making other moves. I tend to keep less used items in my desk (extra contacts, brush, mouthwash, etc.) but women will keep it all in their purse.

If I'm going to the grocery store or the movies, I wouldn't feel the need to bring everything you mentioned in your bag. A woman would likely bring her purse in the same scenario tho.
Well you gotta look at it like this, a purse can be an essential portable organizational storage bag. You can consider a need if you feel that certain things have to be on you at all times so that you feel comfortable. Remember, needs come down to a person's mindset, and I guarantee that most woman will tell you that they NEED everything that they're carrying in their purse and probably name a few things that are missing. Furthermore, not everyone wants to store all that **** in compartments in their car or shelves in their desk, especially when it comes to things that they'd rather keep to themselves.

book
medicine
keys
wallet
perfume
gum
chapstick
makeup
lotion
water
work badge
phone charger
air pods
lavender essential oil
hand sanitizer
snacks

Good lord. And here I am annoyed that I’ve added hand sanitizer and mask to my og list of .....

Phone
Keys
Wallet
Chewing gum

Well you gotta look at it like this, a purse can be an essential portable organizational storage bag. You can consider a need if you feel that certain things have to be on you at all times so that you feel comfortable. Remember, needs come down to a person's mindset, and I guarantee that most woman will tell you that they NEED everything that they're carrying in their purse and probably name a few things that are missing. Furthermore, not everyone wants to store all that **** in compartments in their car or shelves in their desk, especially when it comes to things that they'd rather keep to themselves.

I understand that. I know a ton of women in my family who need every single thing in their purse :lol:

It depends how often they swap them, but if you look in their purse, a lot of them are carrying extra "nice to have things" with them or stuff they forgot they even had in there. I can make a justification for everything in my place, but I don't really need half of the stuff I got.

Back
Top Bottom