If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

fact of the matter, Dudes are wearing purses, painting their fingernails, wearing man weaves, skirts depending on your fashion. Hate to see the world in 40 years.

40??? It’s already HERE.

Things changed swiftly as heck within a 5-7 year window.

Dudes coloring their hair all colors of the rainbow, fingernail polish, purses, weaves, wearing makeup, pants sagged to the maximum, gossiping worse than females, crying on FaceTime or IG live… we are here already.

What should men be doing fashion wise in y'all's opinion?

I'm curious.

Not trying to compete with women for attention from…… other men? (Unless you swing that way, it’s different)

You can’t call yourself a gangsta, thug, alpha, etc. but walking around here with purses or things that are customary accessories for women.

Now if you’re one of those effeminate or flamboyant dudes who isn’t around here trying to portray some gangsta images, that’s COMPLETELY different. It’s acceptable in that regard. Because them dudes aren’t confused about who they are.

But it’s dudes who call themselves street or gangsta, acting like women. It doesn’t mix. That’s my biggest gripe.

Dudes like Prince weren’t out here trying to be thuggish. Rupaul never was out here trying to be thuggish either.

You on the block hustling or in the trap house with a purse, skirt, and colorful dreads? Nah, I ain’t going.

What should men be doing fashion wise in y'all's opinion?

I'm curious.
A902D66D-C186-4533-BA38-BFA52CB28F99.jpeg

Tbh, I really don’t care what other dudes do. I understand society has shifts. For instance, at one point pink was for boys and blue was for girls. Even closer to home, in the early 90s women wasn’t impressed by sagging, by the late 90s, if you wasn’t sagging that meant you didn’t have a edge you. Its is what it is. We old gonna be old school one day.

Tbh, I really don’t care what other dudes do. I understand society has shifts. For instance, at one point pink was for boys and blue was for girls. Even closer to home, in the early 90s women wasn’t impressed by sagging, by the late 90s, if you wasn’t sagging that meant you didn’t have a edge you. Its is what it is. We old gonna be old school one day.
This. It's too much for others to do the same though, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom