If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

image.jpg
Someone find me a purse to match my lavender vans
supreme_shoulder_bag_45th_big_logo_fw18b10_1538382435_385143bd.jpg

QU!K QU!K show us your purse

I’m not mad at y’all either way but I don’t ever need a bag unless I’m traveling and when I travel I have a duffel and a backpack
Yo those crossbody bags are so sick for travel tho. Took mine to Japan. Had my wallet, powerbank, usb cable, pocket wifi, passport, water, snacks. All that in there, pockets free and its across my chest so its not exactly easy for someone to steal

I carry a satchel. small purses don't hold anything important. you gotta have a bag big enough to hide what you wanna hide from the police.

I feel like they just do it cuz it’s expensive. folks laughing at their purses but they’re carrying $20k in it living their dream literally not caring if you live or die today

duality of man or something
All that high fashion **** is ugly for a reason. So it stands out and people say wtf are those?

Oh these ugly things? Ya they cost 12k, but thats something light 🥱 theyre my beaters

All that high fashion **** is ugly for a reason. So it stands out and people say wtf are those?

Oh these ugly things? Ya they cost 12k, but thats something light 🥱 theyre my beaters

yup that **** is mostly trash and you hit the nail on the head :lol:

Back
Top Bottom