If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

Ha Did y’all know, at one point, pink was for boys and blue was girls? None of this means anything. If an inanimate object/color can make you feel like your manhood in question, it probably wasn’t that solid in the first place.

popsicles?
yall licking these or nah?
Yo this reminded me of this yute on the block back in the day. Kid was DEADLY. He was maybe like 7yrs old. Bad *** little kid, he was at the courts with his friends one day in the summer. Icecream truck came by and one of the other little kids said he wanted to buy a cone.

This kid goes... "cone?! You lick your ice cream? Thats sus!" :rofl: yo we were dying.

What about chapstick

Are smooth lips feminine
You out here lubing up your lips. For what?
1611701758016.png

What about going out to eat with your boys and sharing plates?

I remember when some dude on NT said going to a restaurant with his male friend was "ayo". I forgot whether I asked him or whether he said it himself, but there was something about him sitting at a separate table from his boy if they went to eat together :stoneface: :lol:

The image of this taking place had me dying :lol:

I remember when some dude on NT said going to a restaurant with his male friend was "ayo". I forgot whether I asked him or whether he said it himself, but there was something about him sitting at a separate table from his boy if they went to eat together :stoneface: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NO.

I said ordering food for another man was ayo.

Or bringing another man a plate was ayo.

Back
Top Bottom