If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

I remember when some dude on NT said going to a restaurant with his male friend was "ayo". I forgot whether I asked him or whether he said it himself, but there was something about him sitting at a separate table from his boy if they went to eat together :stoneface: :lol:

The image of this taking place had me dying :lol:
me and the homeboy from work used to go to Thunder games then go to KD's. When they first opened up, they had the Baller's Menu half of the menu, which the menu was literally a tablet. Anyways I got the cast iron skillet cornbread or either it was the waffle, either way it was huge. I was like you want half? Cut half and let him scoop it onto his plate. We're both 2 big burly black males btw. The waitress saw that I guess and when I ordered my dessert, she came back with 2 spoons in it and smiled like she did us a service she was so proud of herself, she was like i went ahead and bought yall 2 spoons, dude is from DC. He was offended (obviously as was I but with a larger side of amused). I thought he was about to cuss her out and lay the hands on her. I am going to assume he didn't tip. She thought sharing was gay apparently, aint like I was sitting in his lap feeding it to homie, literally was liike cutting a slice of cake and passing it off. Oop, found a pic

kds-comfortable-sides-36mh.jpg

sitting next to your boy at a game and ya'lls knees touch and you dont pull away = sus

ya friend spotting you on da squat = sus, more sus if he goes down with ya azzz to grazz

too long of eye contact = sus

Seeing "the gay" in everything = sus / ayo.

Still remember the early 2000s when fools couldn't even get through a single sentence w/o saying "pause" 15 times.

Never understood it.

If you're too insecure to speak English, eat a hot dog or a banana in public, etc. then they problem is you.

The only line that matters should be your own...but even that has limits.

None of these dudes would last a day in the Military.

In Basic back in the day we had to shower with other men. Just a big "shower room" with 5 "shower towers" each having four separate shower heads so we were as far as possible from each other but still within 3 or 4 feet.

SUPER uncomfortable for all of us (I assume). Have no idea what its like now that there's men and women training together.

There was this one dude who REFUSED to take showers like everyone else.

About a week in his odor was literally killing us.

We literally smelled him on road marches - left a trail of funk 15 feet long. Nobody wanted to hold his feet during sit ups.

Our PT uniforms were what Marines call "silkies". If you know what those are then you know how bad it was to hold a mans feet during sit ups already - let alone a man who hadn't showered in a week.

PT was bad enough but now we gotta smell this guy?

After a "brief consultation" with 5 or 6 of our fellow soldiers he "capitulated" LOL!

If you ever saw the movie Full Metal Jacket - you get it.

Anyway,

Men out here trying to qualify other men's sexual orientation = sus.

Men out here trying to shame other men into excepting purses as a man's accessory = sus.

Basically IMO, the only manly option is to live and let live as much as possible.

Its manly to mind your own damn business...even if you're wearing a purse while accepting a free drink from the other side of a bar called the Blue Oyster.

Seeing "the gay" in everything = sus / ayo.

Still remember the early 2000s when fools couldn't even get through a single sentence w/o saying "pause" 15 times.

Never understood it.

If you're too insecure to speak English, eat a hot dog or a banana in public, etc. then they problem is you.

The only line that matters should be your own...but even that has limits.

None of these dudes would last a day in the Military.

In Basic back in the day we had to shower with other men. Just a big "shower room" with 5 "shower towers" each having four separate shower heads so we were as far as possible from each other but still within 3 or 4 feet.

SUPER uncomfortable for all of us (I assume). Have no idea what its like now that there's men and women training together.

There was this one dude who REFUSED to take showers like everyone else.

About a week in his odor was literally killing us.

We literally smelled him on road marches - left a trail of funk 15 feet long. Nobody wanted to hold his feet during sit ups.

Our PT uniforms were what Marines call "silkies". If you know what those are then you know how bad it was to hold a mans feet during sit ups already - let alone a man who hadn't showered in a week.

PT was bad enough but now we gotta smell this guy?

After a "brief consultation" with 5 or 6 of our fellow soldiers he "capitulated" LOL!

If you ever saw the movie Full Metal Jacket - you get it.

Anyway,

Men out here trying to qualify other men's sexual orientation = sus.

Men out here trying to shame other men into excepting purses as a man's accessory = sus.

Basically IMO, the only manly option is to live and let live as much as possible.

Its manly to mind your own damn business...even if you're wearing a purse while accepting a free drink from the other side of a bar called the Blue Oyster.

SparklingAdeptJunebug-small.gif

My little brother homo and he gets my jokes.

It aint serious b.

Mans really said shaving if you can grow facial hair is feminine. Man what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I feel like cats who invest that much time into what is/isn’t suspect are in self denial and may need to step outta that closet themselves. Kinda like the preachers known for railing against homosexuality stay getting caught up w/ little boys. Dudes secure in their masculinity aren’t investing that much time in thinking about homosexuality.

Mans really said shaving if you can grow facial hair is feminine. Man what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I feel like cats who invest that much time into what is/isn’t suspect are in self denial and may need to step outta that closet themselves. Kinda like the preachers known for railing against homosexuality stay getting caught up w/ little boys. Dudes secure in their masculinity aren’t investing that much time in thinking about homosexuality.

Damn right I said it. That New York Yankees, “white broadcaster” “clean shaven, military look is SUS AF! And white men slick promote that look for a reason.
George Steinbrenner made it a policy for the NY Yankees players to always be clean shaven. IDC. That’s a way of stripping a man of his masculinity.

And secondly, that “no homo/pause” crap was CREATED by NYC dudes, who also throw around “SMD” like it ain’t nothing. So, y’all hold this L.

We never used that phrase in Florida. Even back in the 2000s. That’s some new york crap

Damn right I said it. That New York Yankees, “white broadcaster” “clean shaven, military look is SUS AF! And white men slick promote that look for a reason.
George Steinbrenner made it a policy for the NY Yankees players to always be clean shaven. IDC. That’s a way of stripping a man of his masculinity.

And secondly, that “no homo/pause” crap was CREATED by NYC dudes, who also throw around “SMD” like it ain’t nothing. So, y’all hold this L.

We never used that phrase in Florida. Even back in the 2000s. That’s some new york crap
Not even touching the "Sus" topic but

I might have said this in terms of black men appearing docile, but us feeling like we need to shave off all of our facial hair kills me.

Damn Aaron Mckie has no hair on his face as Temple's coach. Aaron McKie!!!!

And secondly, that “no homo/pause” crap was CREATED by NYC dudes, who also throw around “SMD” like it ain’t nothing. So, y’all hold this L
Good lord you just stepped on his point like a rake to the face.

Back
Top Bottom