If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

they make you shave in the military not only to be uniform but because of chemical warfare. you can't get a good seal on a gas mask if you have facial hair.

they tried to make me shave to get fitted for a mask to go in a chemical plant. Nope. 👋👋👋

sounds too risky for me.

What about regular office jobs.

Why are men pressured into shaving before going in you interview?

Not even TOUCHING the "sus" convo.
because all white men in the office culture dont have beards
now that colored and cultured folk have beards it is deemed unprofessional
so they want u to be more like the whiteman

Preventing exposure to nerve gas, smoke inhalation, AND tuberculosis?

Sounds pretty gay to me.
:rofl:

What about regular office jobs.

Why are men pressured into shaving before going in you interview?

Not even TOUCHING the "sus" convo.

In order to comply with the company / corporate culture.

You represent the organization so they want you to appear well kempt.

"Of a person: having carefully combed or neatly styled hair; (more generally) of clean and tidy appearance."

Trust me. It matters.

Basically boils down to...You want a paycheck or not?

Imagine starting a company from scratch, building it to a success, then having someone come in wanting to make their own rules.

Going your own way comes at a cost....just like everything else.

Think of it this way, what's more important?

Facial hair / dreadlocks or moving up the corporate ladder.

To each their own.

they make you shave in the military not only to be uniform but because of chemical warfare. you can't get a good seal on a gas mask if you have facial hair.

yeah, you still gone step on a landmine or get a bomb or bullet catapulted at you :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still gone die

I don’t know anything about the office world but a lot of trucking companies dropped the whole beard and hair thing because it’s obviously racist.

even if it’s not racist tf does a beard matter unless you need to wear a respirator as stated earlier.

In all seriousness, no matter HOW progressive you THINK you are, we ALL have some things we just won't do because we think "Men shouldn't do it."

Some of our lists are just longer than the next man's. ( # )

if my wife hands me her purse I set it on the floor. You give them an inch they take a mile.

you wanna carry all that useless stuff around? That’s fine, but don’t push it off on me.

In all seriousness, no matter HOW progressive you THINK you are, we ALL have some things we just won't do because we think "Men shouldn't do it."

Some of our lists are just longer than the next man's. ( # )
yeah i wont drink a mimosa or do those inner thigh machine exercises at the gym :rofl:
strong medial thigh muscles sus af

I don’t know anything about the office world but a lot of trucking companies dropped the whole beard and hair thing because it’s obviously racist.

even if it’s not racist tf does a beard matter unless you need to wear a respirator as stated earlier.
It really truly depends on the interviewer. If even 1 person doesnt like you, for whatever reason, theyll make an argument for another candidate over you even if you might be more qualified. I went to 1, it was 2 women interviewing me and from the jump i got the vibe that 1 of em did not like me. Her mind was made up right away it seemed to me. She didnt even do a good job of masking it. I knew when i left i didnt get the job.

Honestly stopped shaving my beard for interviews a while back, my beard IS my beard, I feel better with it. It's just always clean and neat and haven't heard anything about it.
I started this new job rocking a huge beard.

It was sick tho cuz the interview was 10 questions over zoom and neither me nor the 3 people that interviewed me had our cameras on. So they didnt even know how i looked, they hired me based on my qualifications, assessment test result and interview.

:rofl: remember the first time I did this. I almost got the paws put on me. :rofl:

man, a black lady scolded me for my wife one day. :lol:

then her and my wife became best cash register buds.

I’m not an ******* but there is just stuff I won’t do. I’m not carrying your purse, you aren’t gonna dress me up and we aren’t matching.

sorry just not happening.

Back
Top Bottom