If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

WTF are you talking about? There’s nothing wrong with a man eating a womans behind. But a woman eating a mans a****? GAY.

IDGAF about looks bruh. Y’all put women on a pedestal too much. “ig model, vixen, etc” bruh that don’t mean S***** to me.

If one of these “fine” models tells you to do coke, meth, or any illicit drug, you gone do it? If she tells you she wants you to have sex with 4 men, while she watches, you gone do it?

Go ahead and get you a woman who’s involved in beastiality and report back to us.
Wait, where did you learn that beastiality and sex between two consenting adults, are equal or nearly the same?!

Man.......ok man, you got it..... :rofl:

What? So, let's say this.

You have (insert your fav instagram model, celeb, hooker, stripper whatever..) picking you up for a date, then telling you that she loves virgins. You are confused, because you've been getting after it since you discovered it, then have wielded studly pipe ever since. She then tells you that she has an oral fixation, and you fit the bill since she realizes that she'd be your first, cool? She asks, I want to do your EVERYTHING, bathe you, sex you, explore you, right? That oral fixation is to lick all of your orifices, leaving nothing untouched...you'd feel that you are somehow gay, if you indulge her wishes?

i see what you are saying it like when people try to compare anal sex with a women to being gay.

but its a no for me guy aint no women should be going round that region even is she wants to

if you letting it happen or asking women to do it you may be on the DL and dont even know it next thing comes penetration lmao

Are you christian, or a follower of the abrahamic faiths? :lol:

Last I looked, there was no manual as to what a man is supposed to be, outside of dogma.

Being gay means that you are attracted to the same sex, of which isn't a sex act.
Naw that **** is suspect

There’s no manual to what a man SHOULD be.... but a man can’t bare children. Only a FEMALE can.

Make it make sense pleaseeeeeeee.

i see what you are saying it like when people try to compare anal sex with a women to being gay.

but its a no for me guy aint no women should be going round that region even is she wants to

if you letting it happen or asking women to do it you may be on the DL and dont even know it next thing comes penetration lmao
You know, that may not be the case.

There are studies which speak to an impaired ability to ejaculate. The solution in most cases is to stimulate the prostate through insertion, in order to achieve the desired result.

Are you suggesting homosexual desires if this is indeed the case?

As you may know, there are medical reasons as to why some men cannot ejaculate through intercourse.

Jus' sayin'.

One day youre just going to be getting dome and your shorty just gonna slide a pinky in there and/or on the perineum, especially if she does it right before you finish, and you're not going to know what to do with yourself the next day because you're too Macho to admit you enjoyed the **** out of it and you're now questioning everything you ever thought you knew about yourself.

Over there sitting on the couch afterwards like
tenor.gif

You know, that may not be the case.

There are studies which speak to an impaired ability to ejaculate. The solution in most cases is to stimulate the prostate through insertion, in order to achieve the desired result.

Are you suggesting homosexual desires if this is indeed the case?

As you may know, there are medical reasons as to why some men cannot ejaculate through intercourse.

Jus' sayin'.

maybe thats why those guys exist you know what

ima sit this one out with a whatever floats your boat its your angus lol

One day youre just going to be getting dome and your shorty just gonna slide a pinky in there and/or on the perineum, especially if she does it right before you finish, and you're not going to know what to do with yourself the next day because you're too Macho to admit you enjoyed the **** out of it and you're now questioning everything you ever thought you knew about yourself.

tenor.gif

we’ve all take a poop before bruh... ya’ll still ain’t making any sense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whenever THIS convo comes up, "both sides" always resort to extreme rebuttals.

It is either

A. You are GAY

B. You are a PRUDE/BORING

Why can't it just be, you know what, I ain't comfortable with being touched there by ANYONE? ANd that be the end of it.

I just shook my head and said "don't do that" and she said something along the lines of "sorry for trying to make this better for you" which already rubbed me the wrong way, but I let it slide and kept things moving.

See.........stuff like this.

Last edited:

tenor.gif
The second-to-last 40+ year old woman I hooked up with tried to pull this move on me while she was topping me off. I jumped off the bed with the quickness and she gave me the

source.gif

I just shook my head and said "don't do that" and she said something along the lines of "sorry for trying to make this better for you" which already rubbed me the wrong way, but I let it slide and kept things moving. Then I smashed and came to find out she bled all over me. She told me I broke her hymen, to which I laughed and told her there's no way I broke a 40+ year old's hymen. The night went downhill quick after that.

That was my 2nd worst sexual experience to date. :lol:

There’s no manual to what a man SHOULD be.... but a man can’t bare children. Only a FEMALE can.

Make it make sense pleaseeeeeeee.
Want me to make sense?

:lol:

Here we go, what does having children have to do with the enjoyment of sex?

EDIT: Some here may need to check in on this thread... :rofl:

Then I smashed and came to find out she bled all over me. She told me I broke her hymen, to which I laughed and told her there's no way I broke a 40+ year old's hymen.

You didn’t break her hymen...that was early menopause :lol: . I had that happen while with a 41 year old milf. She went to the doctor and got confirmation.

edit: That same milf offered to lick me “there” too but I declined her. “I can do that for you”.....yeah no thanks :lol: :smh:

Just try it with someone who you dont care about and wont out you on #socialmedia, maybe from another city or a professional or something.

Want me to make sense?

:lol:

Here we go, what does having children have to do with the enjoyment of sex?

EDIT: Some here may need to check in on this thread... :rofl:

Show me where I said I was homophobic or was against anyone being gay? Please show me. I’ve never been homophobic or against them.

Back
Top Bottom