If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

u4qz39rb7jd61.jpg
Screenshot_20210127-182900_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm good man.

I mean there are thousands of things on Earth I don't want to / need to experience to know I am not interested.

I don't mind dying having never dabbled in that. Not for me.
Push the limits or you will never know how far u can go!

Ehh sorry, i've already hit my limit for how far I go in this convo.
Has a woman/man hit ur limit tho????
You didn’t break her hymen...that was early menopause :lol: . I had that happen while with a 41 year old milf. She went to the doctor and got confirmation.

edit: That same milf offered to lick me “there” too but I declined her. “I can do that for you”.....yeah no thanks :lol: :smh:
:rofl:
bruh this hilarious

WTF are you talking about? There’s nothing wrong with a man eating a womans behind. But a woman eating a mans a****? GAY.

IDGAF about looks bruh. Y’all put women on a pedestal too much. “ig model, vixen, etc” bruh that don’t mean S***** to me.

If one of these “fine” models tells you to do coke, meth, or any illicit drug, you gone do it? If she tells you she wants you to have sex with 4 men, while she watches, you gone do it?

Go ahead and get you a woman who’s involved in beastiality and report back to us.

some of y’all will let women do and get away with anything, just because y’all simps. No integrity.

I agree with this post 1000%. I would also add that voting for and advocating for liberal causes is very Suspicious as well. I would even call it Suss which happens to be a very popular car dealership in the Denver Metro Area. Stay blessed my man.

I never put my feet in the air like that. She just slithered belly first like a snake on the bed to get low, maybe turn her head sideways and apply pressure inti the bedsprings with her face to make a gap to get in there. It's not amazing like I never ask for it nor do I feel cheated when it doesn't happen, but I wont stop a broad if she just committed to the groceries. Dont kiss me after tho, str8 from the shower everytime and my hygeine is a1 but its still a butt., human chitlins.

I ate the groceries a few times, meh. Much more of a cunnilingus guy. I'll give you butt stuff with a finger, just kind of loiter around the entrance, maybe slightly in and of course you can reciprocate, just rim/edge though.

But yall acting like it's gay to enjoy anal stimulation is the same as Republicans denying climate change or thinking Covid 19 is a hoax despite the mountains of evidence out there, a straight Parler level take. It's not a matter of emotion or preference or societal norms, as that's all subjective, let's just break it down to flat science. Science is science. Up is up. 2 + 2 is always 4 right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudendal_nerve
The pudendal nerve supplies sensation to the penis in males, and to the clitoris in females, which travels through the branches of both the dorsal nerve of the penis and the dorsal nerve of the clitoris.[10]:422 The posterior scrotum in males and the labia in females are also supplied, via the posterior scrotal nerves (males) or posterior labial nerves (females). The pudendal nerve is one of several nerves supplying sensation to these areas.[11] Branches also supply sensation to the anal canal.[6]:8 By providing sensation to the penis and the clitoris, the pudendal nerve is responsible for the afferent component of penile erection and clitoral erection.[12] :147 It is also responsible for ejaculation.[13]
If only there was a nerve that connected both to the penis and also sent signals of arousal up to the brain, and was the 2nd highest concentration of nerve endings in the male body. Butt there is. Is it gay? It taint, I promise your sexuality is goochy if your lady friend touches you down there and you admit you like it. I liked it and it chode

Bibliography

Bruuuuh :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this thread.

I just came in here to say I put my glock 43x in my Fanny or my side bag. Perfect size for carrying it around.

All this jibber jabber from purses to eating butts

To follow on to what I posted yesterday here is a Suss video for those interested.

I never put my feet in the air like that. She just slithered belly first like a snake on the bed to get low, maybe turn her head sideways and apply pressure inti the bedsprings with her face to make a gap to get in there. It's not amazing like I never ask for it nor do I feel cheated when it doesn't happen, but I wont stop a broad if she just committed to the groceries. Dont kiss me after tho, str8 from the shower everytime and my hygeine is a1 but its still a butt., human chitlins.

I ate the groceries a few times, meh. Much more of a cunnilingus guy. I'll give you butt stuff with a finger, just kind of loiter around the entrance, maybe slightly in and of course you can reciprocate, just rim/edge though.

But yall acting like it's gay to enjoy anal stimulation is the same as Republicans denying climate change or thinking Covid 19 is a hoax despite the mountains of evidence out there, a straight Parler level take. It's not a matter of emotion or preference or societal norms, as that's all subjective, let's just break it down to flat science. Science is science. Up is up. 2 + 2 is always 4 right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudendal_nerve
If only there was a nerve that connected both to the penis and also sent signals of arousal up to the brain, and was the 2nd highest concentration of nerve endings in the male body. Butt there is. Is it gay? It taint, I promise your sexuality is goochy if your lady friend touches you down there and you admit you like it. I liked it and it chode

Bibliography
love the honesty fam

wat was it like when u lost ur anal virginity? do u still remember it?
My boy was with this girl and she said I’ll do whatever you want
He thought “hmm what haven’t I done yet”
She proceeded to eat the angus
I saw her out and about a few days later kissing her other man
He had no idea :smh:
LMAOOO

I only respect dudes who can throw hands FIRST and foremost. It’s easy AF to pull out a gun and shoot someone. See police.
As a old *** man I’m done fighting. I’m turning down all fades and I’m letting everything slide. I’m walking away. If it’s THAT serious to the point of fighting it’s purely self defense and it’s not just a fight I’m trying to kill you.

As a old *** man I’m done fighting. I’m turning down all fades and I’m letting everything slide. I’m walking away. If it’s THAT serious to the point of fighting it’s purely self defense and it’s not just a fight I’m trying to kill you.
If we end up in the same old folks' home, and you try to cut in front of me on Pizza Night, best believe I'm letting dem paws fly. So be ready.

Your arthritis gonna prevent you from squeezing any trigger, so I ain't worried.

If we end up in the same old folks' home, and you try to cut in front of me on Pizza Night, best believe I'm letting dem paws fly. So be ready.

Your arthritis gonna prevent you from squeezing any trigger, so I ain't worried.

Rusty you sounding like my pops, man. He’s still the type to pull up beside you to look you in your eyes once you “cut him off” :lol:

Got me in the passenger seat looking straight ahead like:smh:

Back
Top Bottom