If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

My boy was with this girl and she said I’ll do whatever you want
He thought “hmm what haven’t I done yet”
She proceeded to eat the angus
I saw her out and about a few days later kissing her other man
He had no idea :smh:

... you looked more sideways at the dude kissing the chic, rather than your homeboy for letting her play in his angus? And he still your homeboy? Shucks

Rusty you sounding like my pops, man. He’s still the type to pull up beside you to look you in your eyes once you “cut him off” :lol:

Got me in the passenger seat looking straight ahead like:smh:

Pops a real soldier! He ain’t playing with nobody out here!

72CC4571-ADED-4E16-A4F7-839296AD324A.gif

Some of the best fighters I've seen are in their 90s. They might not have the speed of younger fighters but their fight IQ is off of the charts.

Here's where I draw the line.

1611868195037.png

This is probably the most handsome anyone has ever looked. Da Pastel color compliments da sneakers beautifully. If I had a son, I would hope he would wear a fit just like this. I also hope that he'd carry a backpack 🎒and a 👛 so that KHUFU KHUFU and finessence finessence could both be his mentors. As my two favorite NTers second only to jrose5 jrose5 , I'd want him to have da best of both worlds. Masculine guy willing to throw hands, yet an intellectual BLACK MAN willing to accept people for using a bidet no matter how high da PSI gets. AMAZING

Full Clip

George was secure enough in his masculinity to get the massage + H.E from a tall, thin male. #couldntbeme #theytrieditonceatanAMP

I admire those who gender bend, not giving in to gender roles. However, they way gender is identified, especially in western culture, is closely identified with christian beliefs as well. I totally understand the rejection, flipping the notion of masculine through the western ideal. But I personally have broken it down to the core, as in belief systems as opposed to that of appearances. I do believe that many do it for shock value. I do not need to wear a miniskirt, in order to be supportive of women's rights.

I've seen gay men who rock mini skirts, bras, wigs and pumps in NYC, then still remain even more misogynistic than Ike Turner ever was, or Donald Trump is.

I've observed on multiple occasions girls mocking their gay friends when they weren't around

Which leads me to think girls envy men and the "benefits" of being a man and can't understand why someone born as a male wouldn't want the benefits that come with being a man

I've observed on multiple occasions girls mocking their gay friends when they weren't around

Which leads me to think girls envy men and the "benefits" of being a man and can't understand why someone born as a male wouldn't want the benefits that come with being a man
do u think men envy women?

do u think men envy women?
Maybe someone like a caitlyn jenner but I don't think most men do

Not being sexist but there really are no advantages to being a woman except for that small window between the ages 13-30 in the western world. Another reason why the dumb logic of not asking a woman her age came about.

You have women trying to enter male spaces but you don't see men trying to enter female spaces. And no I'm not talking about the workplace. I'm talking about pro sports for example. Women wanting to be refs, coaches, players in men's league which I'm fine with. It's just odd because I don't see men trying to do the same in female sports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom