I Remember When...

^"I love Brazil" will be a story I will tell my children. SRS.

Its an awesome lesson on why its better(most of the time) to just tell the truth.

Someone started a thread, "Post pics of hot girls you know. Not models, actresses, etc."
So it went fine for about 10 pages. Then this guy named daviditz starts posting pictures of this girl. He claims he's in Brazil on a trip, met her, and is now posting pictures of her from her room. He said stuff like, "I'm young but I'm taking my game to the next level." Suddenly he's the star of the thread and is getting props left and right. And he would end every post by saying, "I love brasil."
This went on for a while with new pictures every day. Then eventually someone made the astute observation that, in every single picture, it looked like the girl was taking the picture herself (her arm was outstretched as if holding a camera), which made no sense if he was with her all this time. There were some more details that revealed he was just BSing the whole time.
A bunch of us tried to find the source of these pictures, so we scoured photobucket and a couple other sites, but we never found it.

lol. everyone thinks its that easy, but they are lying to themselves. lolz

air-jordan-xiii-23-sample-11.jpg

anyone remember Nike Park and that one site back in 97 that had the sample pics from Jordans line? I remember i could only get to it from yahoo or something :lol:

chinese writing and all that and my friends were shocked i knew what the jordans were going to look like. spent mad afternoons at the library loving the internet...

496721982a1245407339b585341699l.jpg

That dude Sias WDYWT posts were........something else.

THIS. I remember an entire summer he would post and have full novels on his pics like "this summer ive decided to acquire more OG Jordans - then he'd post the Vs"

very creative never the less. i'd like to see one for old times sake

nah bro, he def. had it right. its 2

No, did you take math or did you just skim through it?

48/2(9+3)
Based on PEMDAS you must solve what's in parenthesis first so,
48/2(12)
You must do Multiplication/Divsion based on which comes first in the problem going from left to right
24(12)=288

If it was written 48/(2(9+3)) it would be 2.

SnugglesMcDuggals posts .... So damn clutch.

The man posted legit info AND pics. Not the garbage that commences in JB.

can anyone PLEASE post the meme of the dude that sold the shoes to a guy then claimed he had a housefire and then came clean???? OMG they had sting on there :rofl:

Are you serious? :rofl:
It's 2.
Basically because when 48÷2(9+3) you do the brackets first. So it's 48÷2(12). But it's only the 2 that is multiplied by 12, not the entire expression. You get 288 when you go 48÷2 is 24 and then x 12 is 288.
If we had x's for example, this is easier to see. 48÷x(9+3), when you solve this it becomes 48÷9x+3x, which is 48÷12x. When x is 2, as in the original equation, 48÷(12x2), the answer is shown to be 2. To get 288 from this, you have expanded 48÷x(9+3) as 48÷x(12), and then solved it by dividing 48 by x and multiplying the whole thing by 12 to get (48÷2)(12), which is absurd. You need to leave the brackets on the 12, and this means the multiplication is done first.You can't just reassign the 12 to be multiplied with the whole thing instead of just the 2.
Further, if you put this on a calculator as 6÷2(1+2) it gives you an answer of 1.

Are you serious :rofl:
It's 288

can anyone PLEASE post the meme of the dude that sold the shoes to a guy then claimed he had a housefire and then came clean???? OMG they had sting on there :rofl:

BRETTtheJETT dude lied and had no shame admitting he was a scumbag steve lolol :smh:

Here we go with that math problem again...

Wasn't the guy who had a house fire BrettheJett or something like that (forgive me if I'm wrong)....and that Sting picture came out when someone skipped out on the Secret Santa thread and dude called him out on it months later?

Ahhh man, these stories are blending in my head.

This is starting to turn into an NT math lesson :lol:
The guy talking about PEMDAS is right btw
never thought I would hear or see the word PEMDAS outside of school especially on here

Back
Top Bottom