I Remember When...

Someone started a thread, "Post pics of hot girls you know. Not models, actresses, etc."
So it went fine for about 10 pages. Then this guy named daviditz starts posting pictures of this girl. He claims he's in Brazil on a trip, met her, and is now posting pictures of her from her room. He said stuff like, "I'm young but I'm taking my game to the next level." Suddenly he's the star of the thread and is getting props left and right. And he would end every post by saying, "I love brasil."
This went on for a while with new pictures every day. Then eventually someone made the astute observation that, in every single picture, it looked like the girl was taking the picture herself (her arm was outstretched as if holding a camera), which made no sense if he was with her all this time. There were some more details that revealed he was just BSing the whole time.
A bunch of us tried to find the source of these pictures, so we scoured photobucket and a couple other sites, but we never found it.
I think one of the NT detectives did find the source... I think was on yahoo.com or something, (it's not really crystal clear to me, it was years ago...) then again, said NT detective could have just saved the pics on his computer and uploaded them...

Anyone remember this?

ALSO ANYONE REMEMBER THE STICKIE213 VS. SHOE STORE MANAGER THREAD? EPIC.

"TALK TO YOU LIKE A GROWN MAN" WAS MY QUOTE OF THE YEAR.

ANYONE GOT THE PICS AND GIFS FROM THAT THREAD?

ALSO ANYONE REMEMBER THE STICKIE213 VS. SHOE STORE MANAGER THREAD? EPIC.
"TALK TO YOU LIKE A GROWN MAN" WAS MY QUOTE OF THE YEAR.
ANYONE GOT THE PICS AND GIFS FROM THAT THREAD?
roll.gif
 most definitely remember this 

there was this dude that was the opposite of future, he would drop knowledge too... dude was around 21 in 06/07 & would talk about he's a virgin n that the womb is sacred & what not

I can't remember his SN

:smh:

Last edited:
there was this dude that was the opposite of future, he would drop knowledge too... dude was around 21 in 06/07 & would talk about he's a virgin n that the womb is sacred & what not

I can't remember his SN

Last edited:
Handsome B Wunderful PYP and HBW Next
Can't believe nobody has said Harlem Shake yet, but I'm sure we're all thinking it.
That girl from Canada that some dude blogged about banging, and then she became some model and NT started beasting on her and she got her own NT screename...completely forgot her name.
Dead cat thread was the best by far though... :rofl:
Wasn't there a thread too involving ShortyPop and maybe Sais and some naked pics, or was it that shortypop t-shirt?

Wasn't that girl's name Desiree or something like that?

One thread that I haven't seen mentioned is the "Why you breathing so hard?" thread. :rofl:

Anyone remember that pedophile NT'er? He said something like he knew she was 16 but looked older so he hit it or something?

Back
Top Bottom