I Remember When...

500x1000px-73effaeb_31682_1181037104913_1797753095_360012_4266400_n.jpeg
Wasn't here for this but I remember seeing that pic a while ago :lol:

Dude really posted a picture of shoes with a piece? And this is the guy in the Sports Forum interviewing Mike Vick?

The "Sort of Want" pyramid thread. Can't believe it lasted for so many pages witg nothing but pyramids post.
laugh.gif

The Ryu in steel 10s thread.
There were so many hilarious threads back in the day when I use to lurk. Can't remember any of them. Just remember being at work
roll.gif
nonstop. Couldn't believe reading words and looking at pics could be so funny.
NT 2002-2008>
Ahh, Street Fighter II: V. Ryu had XIs (Concords) on I believe right before the ending too. Never saw that thread though, I'll look for it if I have time.

I remember the "Post Hot Girls You Know" thread... I posted my cousin's friend's mom in that thread... Got banned for the first time flaming someone in that thread, for something stupid I don't even remember, but knowing me - probably because I said something along the lines of "Damn, she ******* hot!" and someone disagreeing... With me defending my position on said girl's looks...

Anyone remember Jacket Girl? And how like, she only looked good in that side angle (I think)? I remember more pics surfaced but I don't remember if she looked good in them or not...

And the White/Red Laser IVs AIM chats/threads - dudes were straight having nervous breakdowns 'cause Nike's site crashed for a couple of hours. I think it finally went back up around 4 am and I was able to cop a pair, (thank God I'm in Cali, Canada and the rest of the world couldn't even order 'em, straight up had to pay crazy reseller prices) still have 'em to this day, only wore 'em like 2-3 times though. The memories, oh the memories...

jordan brand used the be that forum and the old pyp provided lulz for days

oh and the welcome new members thread always had the funniest names that never made it

fidel cashflow :smokin

Anyone else remember the very early days when the "Jordan Brand Forum" was called "The XI Forum" ?

going ham on that white supremacist forum. me and big shasta made like 30 sn's and just posted white chicks getting pounded by black dudes for like a whole night. :lol:

neeks cars

bourne supremacy exposure and the hazel nut cookie.

on the other site in the hustles forum when i got hella people a ton of free meguires car products because we all said we were throwing a car show. :lol:

is dirty a big guy? and my day with dirty

Handsome B Wunderful PYP and HBW Next
Can't believe nobody has said Harlem Shake yet, but I'm sure we're all thinking it.
That girl from Canada that some dude blogged about banging, and then she became some model and NT started beasting on her and she got her own NT screename...completely forgot her name.
Dead cat thread was the best by far though... :rofl:

Wasn't there a thread too involving ShortyPop and maybe Sais and some naked pics, or was it that shortypop t-shirt?

Last edited:
Tell me some one has the pic of the dead cat tagged. Greatest thread in recent memory

And all the awesome photoshop threads

The dreaded Cragmatic thread about the house with the sign.....some one have the pic of the other dude who just drove to the house after 15 pages of nothing?

Also when some random dude took all of LOVETHEXIV's pics & made a myspace profile of it. Trying to floss shoes that weren't his.

Last edited:
-The one time the nerdy guy went to the club with his coworkers and the girl at the end turned into the Michelin man :rofl:

-Walrus paint contest thread

-Can you lend a _ a pencil?

-Guy that got a bullet roof vest for christmas

-Cruz Gangstamonte

-The first confessions post

-The haunted driveway post with the accompanying google earth pics

Some throwbacks in here.....

-Nike Chats? Anybody remember these? Weren't they on IRC or something or there was a Nike Chat at the bottom of the EZBOARD page.

-The Tiffanys Dunk thread

-Hata-Takashi and the first heavy hitting wave of variants and all of the variants vs B-grade disputes.

-The Nike Outlet thread where we were able to snag the Gold FP III Battlegrounds for $30 or so (even though the shoes were hideous).

-The stories about Jordan being a jerk/douche was a recent funny one.

Can I hit it loser vol. 1 on myspace

Man I loved the sports pic that went along with that thread lol

Derek Anderson was wearin em with the Nike Air on the back, i remember the pic of him in his backyard next to the pool
fond memory

I remember that as well, especially since not soon after that I started dating a girl who was Derek Anderson's cousin. Her family gave me this shirt on one of the Holiday trips we went on:

The scary story/experiences thread lol n thread got no love at night cuz most NTers were scared to read it at night
laugh.gif

"I love Brazil!"

..had everyone fooled for a while

It's funny... It took NT days or weeks to figure davditz out.

But, if someone tried to pull that same stuff today, NT would have him figured out right away.

We were so young and naive back then.

But, if someone tried to pull that same stuff today, NT would have him figured out right away.

What was the story behind that again....I remember the screename, but the details seem sketchy in my memory.

What was the story behind that again....I remember the screename, but the details seem sketchy in my memory.
Someone started a thread, "Post pics of hot girls you know. Not models, actresses, etc."

So it went fine for about 10 pages. Then this guy named daviditz starts posting pictures of this girl. He claims he's in Brazil on a trip, met her, and is now posting pictures of her from her room. He said stuff like, "I'm young but I'm taking my game to the next level." Suddenly he's the star of the thread and is getting props left and right. And he would end every post by saying, "I love brasil."

This went on for a while with new pictures every day. Then eventually someone made the astute observation that, in every single picture, it looked like the girl was taking the picture herself (her arm was outstretched as if holding a camera), which made no sense if he was with her all this time. There were some more details that revealed he was just BSing the whole time.

A bunch of us tried to find the source of these pictures, so we scoured photobucket and a couple other sites, but we never found it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom