I Remember When...

Rockdeep brandishing a pistol and posing with a pair of bron brons that he scammed
the Lu Pe fiasco
09 eggplant thread
Dr Todd retiring and selling his collection
everyone roasting on poofyo
Benny Blanco and his crazy gifs in the Atlantic penny 2 thread
ekin's

I'll just leave this right here

Smushhhhhhhh! Classic.

And with all the commotion going on right now it reminds me of the *** backwards way of posting pictures on EZBOARD and using all that html. You used to be the man if you had a color sig and could post pictures with ease. [image]www.url.com[/image] or something to that affect.
Spent hours trying to make my sig look like it had a gradient.

Remember when :smh: wasn't a standard emoticon?

Anyone still have the Joker Gang emoticons? I have to admit, some of those were slick.

nvm, I found them...
4ysjapv.gif

Neek posting a pic of himself in skinny jeans...............in 02. The hood folk of NT went nuts.

yep
laugh.gif

These were also pretty good[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
roll.gif

roll.gif

Remember when....

Irv Gotti was in the club gettin tipsy?

Fat Joe street cred>>>>>

Can I hit it loser vol. 1 on myspace

The dead serious hoodie thread.

"Didnt read LOL" replies and .gifs

Dom Kennedy / the real hundreds argument in wdywt :lol: :smh: and a massive PYP where at least 40 people were banned in 07/08 ?

The Mr. Diggles thread. That was the best thread I've been a part off.

There was also another great thread on Valetntines Day. One NT'er let a girl use his phone for facebook. She left her login info on his phone and was posting all types of stuff on her wall.

I REMEMBER,

WHEN WE USED TO SIT....IN THE GOVERNMENTS YARD...IN TRENCHTOWN

Last edited:
MAN THE THREAD WHERE DUDE SHOWED UP TO THE MEETUP ARMED WITH A HAMMER ALWAYS HAS ME DYING. I TELL THAT STORY TO MY CO-WORKERS ALL THE TIME :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who rememhers the infamous teeth finger pic....dudes gettin banned left and right. Haha

Jayhood (or it might've been the other dude with the Wayne avy) making up the story about heading to the strip club with two girls. NT detectives end up finding out that the two girls are randoms from facebook.

Dude that took a **** all over his girl while they were asleep.

Dude in forum 8 that used to drop info early. Had a soft screen name. Something like cuddles or fluffy. I'll post more later.

Back
Top Bottom