I Remember When...

jordan brand used the be that forum and the old pyp provided lulz for days

oh and the welcome new members thread always had the funniest names that never made it

fidel cashflow :smokin

Last edited:
Dude in forum 8 that used to drop info early. Had a soft screen name. Something like cuddles or fluffy. I'll post more later.

Sunggles, IRC. Dude would post pics of all the newest releases, before the season, straight from his dinning room. Dude had to work for the swoosh.

The annual post where someone rediscovers the vid of ninjahoods room/closet and roasting ensues :lol:

That video had me :rofl:. No shots, I know someone who actually knows dude.

MAN THE THREAD WHERE DUDE SHOWED UP TO THE MEETUP ARMED WITH A HAMMER ALWAYS HAS ME DYING. I TELL THAT STORY TO MY CO-WORKERS ALL THE TIME :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember that thread. Ooooooooooh man that was comedy. I just reminded another NT'er the other day about that story. It's one of the few I do remember. I been on NT for a while, but never came into general for the longest.

Jayhood (or it might've been the other dude with the Wayne avy) making up the story about heading to the strip club with two girls. NT detectives end up finding out that the two girls are randoms from facebook.
Dude that took a **** all over his girl while they were asleep.
Dude in forum 8 that used to drop info early. Had a soft screen name. Something like cuddles or fluffy. I'll post more later.

That would be snuggles mcdougle sir. And it was 2 people anot not one on that name :lol:

The "Sort of Want" pyramid thread. Can't believe it lasted for so many pages witg nothing but pyramids post. :lol:

The Ryu in steel 10s thread.

There were so many hilarious threads back in the day when I use to lurk. Can't remember any of them. Just remember being at work :rofl: nonstop. Couldn't believe reading words and looking at pics could be so funny.

NT 2002-2008>

When every section had thier own WDYWT thread. The JB and the retro WDYWT threads were like 2 different worlds.

This whole fiasco...Lulz

Can't find the animated video. Anyone with the assist? :nerd:

Edit: Found it. Can't embed tho.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/4432801/ben-barra

Last edited:
Dj Khaled look a like in a car chase then offing himself, everyone thought it was Chris Brown right after the Rihanna incident.

real life...

-daviditz
-who remember chilly poppy... "its ya boy chilli poppy"
-acka and all his SNs
-AACLAIRE posing with bens chain on and her old lady out fit with the denim skirt
-There was some chick NT use to gas and someone called her out on posting "myspace" angle pics, turns out she was fat
- goldenarmz and 59piffty and their get it crackin pics
-the thirst to get into BHS
- aim chats
- how bout the first time eastbay crashed because of the flints
- the comics that Ocks used to make, almost every thread had a comic
- blondsoccer player getting fired from work
- that one PYP where all the dirty PS's came from
- Ben crying because no one blew him for setting up the LA meet-up
- the list dude made of NT'ers with swag
- when all the girls of NT started saying who was hot or not...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom