I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why are all of you so concerned? arguing back and forth like you get something out of it...it wasn't a big deal at first but you guys are really going hard when the two of them aren't even in here as much as some of you...
Men understand integrity
grin.gif
i understand integrity
eyes.gif
what i don't get is why everyone is speaking for them...i followed at first but everyone is going hard at both sides like they lost something in the deal...
the integrity of NT and online business
but yeah, people are going overboard

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

why would he repay....the OP basically overdraft his account because of the chargeback....when/if face (or paypal) put that 450 back in the account the OP cant spend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00 (its -450 now)....basic math
for going hard as you are(why?), you should have a better understanding than that. Paypal is going to give the guy the money, zeroing his account. But to offset paypals delay and drama, face is paying another 450 upfront, so when paypal re-ups the account, the seller will be +450, hence owing face.
Exactly .

I been trynna tell this dude this the entire time , but he still thinks he knows it all .

Face is paying $900 . $450 for the shoes , &nd $450 for OP so he won't complain .

But Face is doing OP a favor , but he's complaining .

He doesn't have to pay you anything my _ ... he helping you out because you're gonna have to pay him the $450 back anyway .

sorry like i said it was my bday so yea i was out yesterday with the quickness here is my paypal and it easily shows im still in the negative 441 cuz dude hasyet to send money
359061988.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

sorry like i said it was my bday so yea i was out yesterday with the quickness here is my paypal and it easily shows im still in the negative 441 cuz dude has yet to send money
You must have missed this,
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Any more updates.???
posting what Face posted somewhere else, unfortunately I think he hosted them too small
Originally Posted by Face82

Transaction. he got paid!!

359002859.jpg
Originally Posted by Face82

another pic where they sai dit can take up to 70 plus days depending on card company. It's +*+%@@**. The card company paid dude. after I sent affidavit in pay pal is taking mad long. they will even cover dude either way! he's still got his 450 !!
359001081.jpg
Not trying to embarrass you, just posting this up cause you may have missed it.

But OP isn't that the extra $450 he hasn't sent ?

You're making it seem like you haven't received the payment for the shoes yet ...

I dunno how all this paypal thing works, but shouldnt you just wait till paypal clears? why would son have to shell more out?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

why would he repay....the OP basically overdraft his account because of the chargeback....when/if face (or paypal) put that 450 back in the account the OP cant spend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00 (its -450 now)....basic math
for going hard as you are(why?), you should have a better understanding than that. Paypal is going to give the guy the money, zeroing his account. But to offset paypals delay and drama, face is paying another 450 upfront, so when paypal re-ups the account, the seller will be +450, hence owing face.
Exactly .

I been trynna tell this dude this the entire time , but he still thinks he knows it all .

Face is paying $900 . $450 for the shoes , &nd $450 for OP so he won't complain .

But Face is doing OP a favor , but he's complaining .

He doesn't have to pay you anything my _ ... he helping you out because you're gonna have to pay him the $450 back anyway .

Chill i see I need to address u directly so u will feel special (that and so u can tell ur daddy Face how u finally got some of ur own attention from me)...Face offered to send the dough to me. By no means did i hit him with a "yo I need this money now, im dying out here im broke, i got a shorty, i got rent,bills etc" NEVER would i do that cuz on some truthful stuff i really dont need 450 to survive, LifeLessons will vouch for me on that Im def in Carolinastraight chillin, N_s aint even seen a frown on my face and I may have to take a 450 L.....

Now like i said ur boy face offered to send me my money because he knew he was wrong for doing a chargeback especially since everything went through (no probsI actually sent dude the kicks like 20 minutes after payment was sent Tracking number and all that)

Face is saying im complaining about him not sending the money but he is the one who kept saying yo imma have that money to u by the end of today.... then itwas imma have that money by friday, then it was imma send that money, then it was imma western union that money, then it was, imma put it in the bank, and soon.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really wanna know how u pride urself on looking up to a dude who scams cats online, I already posted screenshots showing that my paypal account is in thenegative still so yall can squash all those theories about how i got my dough and im just screwing with ppl.... Face is a fraud NT beware.

Oh and to address the whole im still selling kicks thing, yes i do still sell kicks, if anyone has noticed i sell kicks in a number of different sizes anythingfrom size 8-10.5, Now i am able to do this because I have had soo many different phases in life (and I have an extensive collection) and now i have kicks fromlike years ago just sitting in my college apartment, I also have a large number of friends whom like myself are just getting tired of the whole sneaker thingand want to invest our money in other venues. So for the last I'd say maybe 2 or 3 months I have been selling both my collection but also the collection oflike 2 of my very good friends here in N.C.... People that purchased my friends shoes sent the money directly to their paypal account because i dont like tohandle other men's money (sorry its something my mother taught me and it just kinda stuck with me for life, I dont even like to owe people money because Ican literally feel the chips on my shoulders, which is really why this paypal thing is blowing me, do yall know what its like to wake up and know u may be 441dollars in debt for handling ur business the right way?) anyways whenever payment for someone elses kicks was sent I always notified that friend and made surethey sent the kicks of asap.... I have never scammed anyone and I plan to keep it that way. If u dont believe me u can ask anyone (including Face) my businessis always handled in a prompt manner, like i stated before i even take money orders (with no probs)
pimp.gif

I dunno how all this paypal thing works, but shouldnt you just wait till paypal clears? why would son have to shell more out?

The paypal thing can take over 70 days to clear.... Face actually asked to send me the money because he knew just like i knew that thats way to long to be indebt especailly ofr handling things the right way....And even then all that had to happen was face could have sent me the 450 then said screw filling out anaffidavid proving that it was a legit purchase..... Face is talkin like we know he even sent an affidavid to the credit card company... dont forget dude is anotorious liar!

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

So face got banned over nothing, and ended up paying a g for some kicks

Face is def a scammer bruh show some respect.... And he didnt even pay anything right now what part of the story are u missing?

A. Face bought the kicks
B. Face recieved the kicks
C. Face did a chargeback
D. Face now has both the kicks and the money
E. Face (the notorious liar) claims that he both filled out an affidavid, and that he sent the money (opps forget he didnt really do that)

so who's to say dude is gonna refund face that 450 when paypal clears?

Oh and spaceman i got loads of refs on NT trust me i dont scam no matter how the situation goes down that just aint my avenue bruh. If face wouldve sent themoney and my paypal cleared I wouldve sent the money back SAME DAY just like that no hards feelins
wink.gif

you trying to tell me how its going but you said yourself you dont know how pay pal works...im about to break this %$% down lol

1. face sent sneakaprince the money for the shoes
2. when the money got in his account sneakaprince withdrew it and sent it to his bank account and shipped the shoes to face
3. when face saw the shoes had shipped he issued a chargeback through his credit card
4. paypal issued the charge back and took the money out of sneakaprince account (which is 0.00 now) and it put his account at (-441.00)
5. face got the credit back on his cc...and now sneakaprince is in debt with paypal....

so in the end face didnt pay anything because the credit (money) was put back on the cc.....and sneakaprince is in debt w/ paypal...and even if he did put themoney back in his paypal to pay off the debt he's still out of his shoes...so its a no win situation for him

and i know this is what happened because this %%@% happened to me before....i've been through this stuff
laugh.gif
...thats why i dont mess w/ paypal anymore

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

So face got banned over nothing, and ended up paying a g for some kicks

Face is def a scammer bruh show some respect.... And he didnt even pay anything right now what part of the story are u missing?

A. Face bought the kicks
B. Face recieved the kicks
C. Face did a chargeback
D. Face now has both the kicks and the money
E. Face (the notorious liar) claims that he both filled out an affidavid, and that he sent the money (opps forget he didnt really do that)

Ok now I'm back on track shhhh is confusing

you trying to tell me how its going but you said yourself you dont know how pay pal works...im about to break this %!$ down lol

2. when the money got in his account sneakaprince withdrew it and sent it to his bank account and shipped the shoes to face
3. when face saw the shoes had shipped he issued a chargeback through his credit card
4. paypal issued the charge back and took the money out of sneakaprince account (which is 0.00 now) and it put his account at (-441.00)
5. face got the credit back on his cc...and now sneakaprince is in debt with paypal....
oh ok, just confused on where the money paypal was holding was from.

im out this +!!$ though, face and sneakaprince yall both die slow.

Yo , I don't even know Face , never talked to him ever in my life .

But from what I'm reading ...

Face PAID you $450 , he received the kicks , the chargeback happened ....

He offered to pay you $450 so you can still buy/sell on Niketalk .

But he didn't pay the $450 (the amount he was doing you a favor for , which had nothing to do with the price of the shoes)

&nd you made a thread on NT saying he was a scammer .

I'm just trynna figure this out .

Because it's not making sense .

Cliffnote it , cause I'm not really trying to read long @%* paragraphs .

so in the end face didnt pay anything because the credit (money) was put back on the cc.....and sneakaprince is in debt w/ paypal...and even if he did put the money back in his paypal to pay off the debt he's still out of his shoes...so its a no win situation for him

and i know this is what happened because this %%@% happened to me before....i've been through this stuff
laugh.gif

Read your Number 2 . When OP directs the money to his bank account ... Face (nor the credit card company) can touch that money .

When the chargeback was issued by the Credit Card Company ... I think OP's Paypal balance was 0.00 .

So when the chargeback was issued ... it became $-441 .

How is that Face scamming ? I don't get it . That doesn't even make sense .

You got the money for the kicks .

This is a totally different situation .

The only thing that is buggin me out is the assumption that the chargeback is going to go in Face's favor. If he cancels the chargeback, or claims on theaffidavit that it was a mistake, OP should be fine.

he didnt do the chargeback, the cc company did, and that money is in limbo with paypal, so face doesnt have it.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

so in the end face didnt pay anything because the credit (money) was put back on the cc.....and sneakaprince is in debt w/ paypal...and even if he did put the money back in his paypal to pay off the debt he's still out of his shoes...so its a no win situation for him

laugh.gif
Read your Number 2 . When OP directs the money to his bank account ... Face (nor the credit card company) can touch that money .

When the chargeback was issued by the Credit Card Company ... I think OP's Paypal balance was 0.00 .

So when the chargeback was issued ... it became $-441 .

How is that Face scamming ? I don't get it . That doesn't even make sense .

You got the money for the kicks .

This is a totally different situation .

aight lets put it like this...lets say the OP never withdrew the money and left it in his paypal....the chargeback would've put his accountfrom 441 to 0....which means he didnt get a dime for his shoes and his shoes is in Faces hands....i think you're having trouble understanding what achargeback is....face got credit back on his cc for that purchase which means he didnt pay a dime for the shoes
laugh.gif

and yea the OP got the money but now his account is in a negative balance (sort of like an overdrafting your bank account).....and if the OP spent the moneybefore that happened then that means he has to pay paypal that 441 or they're going to send his info to a collections agency which also means its going toshow up on his credit report....

all in all thats foul a 27 yr old is going to put a college student in that type of situation...foul as hell

he didnt do the chargeback, the cc company did, and that money is in limbo with paypal, so face doesnt have it.
the credit card holder (face) has to call the cc company to initiate a charge back...they dont do that stuff automatically unless you go over yourcredit limit or something....and if they do think something is suspicious they will call the owner of the card to verify....

im out this +!!$ though, face and sneakaprince yall both die slow.
laugh.gif

I really dont get this at all. If the credit card did the charge back on the friends card shouldnt face have that money back then he can send it again? Let itbe know I don't care cause it ain't my money. I just get none of this.

Back
Top Bottom