I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly kneesh chi ill or w/e you call her dont know what she's talking about (another case of a female thinking she know #!!+ when she really doesnt)....the issue w/ isearal has nothing to do w/ the OP...those are two different transactions....so if anything face did 2 charge backs...the op's and the one w/ isarel
Dude ...

The Israel issue has everything to do with this .

It was the reason the chargeback was issued .

I just hope everything gets straightened out .
na... you got it all confused...

the stuff wit isreal has absolutely nothing to do with this thread
It actually does . You cool so imma try to explain it .

Remember the Israel dude ... &nd how he didn.t send Face $@%% ?

Face was all heated ... he wanted his money ... he issued the chargeback (with his friends paypal)

I guess it didn't go through because it takes forever .

So when Face's friend (dude with the Paypal account) saw another charge for $450 dollars ...

He contacted the CC Company to charge it back .

But this one wasn't fraudulent , but the CC company still has to work that ...

That's why Face was trying to pay dude so he wouldn't have to wait 70 days ..

But in the same breath that he was trynna ball saying "nah i got you , you aint even gotta wait"

He didn't have the money ...

I don't understand why dudes are getting mad ...

face said he used his friends paypal account not his friends god damn cc......how the hell can the friend call face's cc company and ask them to do acharge back.....

honestly kneesh chi ill or w/e you call her dont know what she's talking about (another case of a female thinking she know #!!+ when she really doesnt)....the issue w/ isearal has nothing to do w/ the OP...those are two different transactions....so if anything face did 2 charge backs...the op's and the one w/ isarel
Dude ...

It actually does . You cool so imma try to explain it .

Remember the Israel dude ... &nd how he didn.t send Face $@%% ?

Face was all heated ... he wanted his money ... he issued the chargeback (with his friends paypal)

I guess it didn't go through because it takes forever .

So when Face's friend (dude with the Paypal account) saw another charge for $450 dollars ...

But this one wasn't fraudulent , but the CC company still has to work that ...

That's why Face was trying to pay dude so he wouldn't have to wait 70 days ..

But in the same breath that he was trynna ball saying "nah i got you , you aint even gotta wait"

He didn't have the money ...

I don't understand why dudes are getting mad ...
that makes no sense what so ever. if you're using you're so called friends paypal to make a purchase, now the friend mysteriously didntknow face was buying the kicks off the op?
laugh.gif
thats pretty lame and onlyan idiot will fall for that bull.

Dude ...

thas the only part you had right.

face said he used his friends paypal account not his friends god damn cc......how the hell can the friend call face's cc company and ask them to do a charge back.....
so face's friend's paypal is linked to Faoce's credit card... what sense does that make... is that even possible

face said he used his friends paypal account not his friends god damn cc......how the hell can the friend call face's cc company and ask them to do a charge back.....
I said his friend called HIS Credit Card Company & charged it back .

Y'all _'s don't read .

Face told his friend that he (Israel) didn't send the kicks and to do the chargeback .

They aren't linked ... nothing like that .

It is straight up friend's acoount . His friend did the chargeback when Face told him Israel was scamming him .

His friend , his friend .

His friend (Face told him) to call the CC company to do it (not with this transaction)

I'm just trynna tell y'all that it spilled over .

from the other transaction, the friends paypal account was also the culprit. why doesnt he have his own? lesson wasnt learned the first time around? Onlystraight up scammers would artifically create situations that in theory are simple and easy flowing and turn it into a complicated mess.. you be the judge withthat...

Y'all _'s don't read .

Face told his friend that he (Israel) didn't send the kicks and to do the chargeback .
for the umpteenth time... the two @$!%%* transactions are not @$!%%* related in any @$!%%* way.

sorry for all the foul language... but they arent related in the least.

Y'all _'s don't read .

so you're implying that face used his friends CC and his friends paypal......face said he only used his friends paypal....everybody isstarting to see whats going on except your slow self....but i didnt know i was going back n forth w/ a 15 yr old broad who dont know crap (at least thats whati was told through a pm)
laugh.gif

Y'all _'s don't read .

They aren't linked ... nothing like that .

It is straight up friend's acoount . His friend did the chargeback when Face told him Israel was scamming him .

His friend , his friend .

His friend (Face told him) to call the CC company to do it (not with this transaction)

I'm just trynna tell y'all that it spilled over .

this dude has to be face under a diff sn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all _'s don't read .

so you're implying that face used his friends CC and his friends paypal......face said he only used his friends paypal....everybody is starting to see whats going on except your slow self....but i didnt know i was going back n forth w/ a 15 yr old broad who dont know crap (at least thats what i was told through a pm)
laugh.gif
Credit cards are connected to Paypal ...

What are you talking about ?

How old are you ? What grade are you in ?

Really now ?

Y'all _'s don't read .

for the umpteenth time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all _'s don't read .

so you're implying that face used his friends CC and his friends paypal......face said he only used his friends paypal....everybody is starting to see whats going on except your slow self....but i didnt know i was going back n forth w/ a 15 yr old broad who dont know crap (at least thats what i was told through a pm)
laugh.gif
Credit cards are connected to Paypal ...

What are you talking about ?

How old are you ? What grade are you in ?

Really now ?
you do not have to connect a credit card through your paypal....you can but you don't have too....bank accounts are connected though it if youchoose to go that route....like i swear you're one dumb female....my god...if you're even a female cause i know how dudes be having multiplepersonalities and !#*+ on this site
laugh.gif

Let me put in English for the slow.

FACE HAS NOT PAID OP A DIME FOR THE SHOES HE RECEIVED OM FEB 26TH! FACE HAS LIED FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS, AND STILL HAS NOT PAID FOR SHOES HE NOW HAS.

Nothing else needs to be said the same guy who got heated about not getting kicks in 24 hours afgter he paid is now almost 2 month slate with someoneelse's money. Dude is an addmitted liar and till he pay's OP a scammer. Nothing else matters with this situation, stop confusing the facts.

Hugo wrote:

so have you got your shoes or money yet?

Nah fam no Kicks no Money all BAD...

Lifelessons good looks on explainging things and holding me down in this thread real talk u a good dude
smokin.gif

ok let's say the "friend" did the charge back...why didn't face let himknow before the transaction took place?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

FACE HAS NOT PAID OP A DIME FOR THE SHOES HE RECEIVED OM FEB 26TH! FACE HAS LIED FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS, AND STILL HAS NOT PAID FOR SHOES HE NOW HAS.
fam you are dumb as rocks.

if he got the shoes on Feb 26 & today it is March 22, then how in the hell has it been almost 2 months

the schools systems are doing a horrible job educating the youth

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

if he got the shoes on Feb 26 & today it is March 22, then how in the hell has it been almost 2 months

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lifelessons good looks on explainging things and holding me down in this thread real talk u a good dude
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
no prob

*brings the .gif back*

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Hugo wrote:

so have you got your shoes or money yet?

Nah fam no Kicks no Money all BAD...

smokin.gif

OP , why is Face saying that he paid you &nd has screenshots ?

You aren't even explaining anything ... you just posting a sentence &nd dipping .

tired.gif

_'s just wanna know the whole story / truth .

Face doesn't have a credit card nor paypal , it's all his friend's +%## .

Face just paid his friend the cash to do it .

I got a headache dealing with y'all _'s .

Real talk .
laugh.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

^^^because thats the OG transaction, of course thats still going to be on his (face's) paypal....the charge back (happened after the transaction) issomething totally different.....chi you claim to have been using paypal for 5 years but obviously you dont know %+*$ about it

Face doesn't have a credit card nor paypal , it's all his friend's +%## .

Face just paid his friend the cash to do it .

I got a headache dealing with y'all _'s .

Face is doing some improv (sp?) with this scamming stuff, word to real world hollywood.....story is changing by the hour

Back
Top Bottom