I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

1. face sent sneakaprince the money for the shoes
2. when the money got in his account sneakaprince withdrew it and sent it to his bank account and shipped the shoes to face
3. when face saw the shoes had shipped he issued a chargeback through his credit card
4. paypal issued the charge back and took the money out of sneakaprince account (which is 0.00 now) and it put his account at (-441.00)
5. face got the credit back on his cc...and now sneakaprince is in debt with paypal....

so in the end face didnt pay anything because the credit (money) was put back on the cc.....and sneakaprince is in debt w/ paypal...and even if he did put the money back in his paypal to pay off the debt he's still out of his shoes...so its a no win situation for him

and i know this is what happened because this %%@% happened to me before....i've been through this stuff
laugh.gif
...thats why i dont mess w/ paypal anymore
Read your Number 2 . When OP directs the money to his bank account ... Face (nor the credit card company) can touch that money .

When the chargeback was issued by the Credit Card Company ... I think OP's Paypal balance was 0.00 .

So when the chargeback was issued ... it became $-441 .

How is that Face scamming ? I don't get it . That doesn't even make sense .

You got the money for the kicks .

This is a totally different situation .
aight lets put it like this...lets say the OP never withdrew the money and left it in his paypal....the chargeback would've put his account from 441 to 0....which means he didnt get a dime for his shoes and his shoes is in Faces hands....i think you're having trouble understanding what a chargeback is....face got credit back on his cc for that purchase which means he didnt pay a dime for the shoes
laugh.gif

and yea the OP got the money but now his account is in a negative balance (sort of like an overdrafting your bank account).....and if the OP spent the money before that happened then that means he has to pay paypal that 441 or they're going to send his info to a collections agency which also means its going to show up on his credit report....

all in all thats foul a 27 yr old is going to put a college student in that type of situation...foul as hell

word like shwap i dont really care, but like chi i dont like seeing unnecessary misunderstandings, i ilke things to make sense. But if the money is tied up inpaypal, face nor the cc company has it.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why you goin so hard Kneesh?
Because it's lame that a dude is getting a bad rap because NTers don't understand how Paypal works .

THIS WHOLE THREAD SEEMS LIKE AN UNNECESSARY MISUNDERSTANDING .

Everybody in this thread thinks that Face hasn't paid son SQUATTT . But 20 pages later we see that the whole story wasn't told .
grin.gif

Face shouldn't have to pay anythinggggg , but he's doing OP A FAVOR ! This is crazy .
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Face did a transaction before this , dude didn't send the shoes , thats when the chargeback was initiated for the same amount of $$$ .

So for the people thats asking "so why did he do a chargeback?" it just now went through ... from the other transaction .

It's not really Face's fault for that , but he decided that he would pay it , to the OP's convenience .

I know how Paypal works ... I know how chargebacks work ... I been doing transactions for five years .

The $450 was paid , OP received his money ... chargeback was issued ... OP is out of money he didn't have in the first place .

maybe im wrong about this, but didnt Face use his friends Paypal account.

So when his friend saw the $450 purchase, he called his credit card company thinking it was a fraudulent charge. So the Credit Card company did the chargeback, not Face. Then that is where the whole affadavit comes into play. Face sent the affadavit to the credit card company showing it was a legitimate purchase & not a fraudulant one.

Now PayPal is the one who is holding up the entire process because of their whole thing about letting it take forever to correct their mistakes. i could be wrong here, but Face is doing OP a favor by sending him another 450 so he wont have to wait for PayPal to fix its %$!@.

am i right?

Yes . If these dudes would have read the original thread they would have a better understanding .

When Israel scammed Face , Face (with his friends Paypal) issued the chargeback , because they were getting scammed .

Face is doing dude a favor , by being a standup guy &nd sending the dude the extra $450 right now , so he won't have to wait 70 days .

You explained it better than I could ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So when his friend saw the $450 purchase, he called his credit card company thinking it was a fraudulent charge. So the Credit Card company did the chargeback,not Face. Then that is where the whole affadavit comes into play. Face sent the affadavit to the credit card company showing it was a legitimate purchase &not a fraudulant one.

Now PayPal is the one who is holding up the entire process because of their whole thing about letting it take forever to correct their mistakes. i could bewrong here, but Face is doing OP a favor by sending him another 450 so he wont have to wait for PayPal to fix its %$!@.

am i right?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

So when his friend saw the $450 purchase, he called his credit card company thinking it was a fraudulent charge. So the Credit Card company did the chargeback, not Face. Then that is where the whole affadavit comes into play. Face sent the affadavit to the credit card company showing it was a legitimate purchase & not a fraudulant one.

Now PayPal is the one who is holding up the entire process because of their whole thing about letting it take forever to correct their mistakes. i could be wrong here, but Face is doing OP a favor by sending him another 450 so he wont have to wait for PayPal to fix its %$!@.

am i right?
that could be true too
laugh.gif
...hell idk....there are many possibilities but w/ face lying so damn much idk what to believe...the whole friend thingcould be bs...
The $450 was paid , OP received his money ... chargeback was issued ... OP is out of money he didn't have in the first place .

yea exactly....but can you fault the OP? i mean he didnt know the chargeback was going to occur...and if he kept the money in he would have $0 in his accountand no shoes....

Originally Posted by ericberry14

am i right?
that could be true too
laugh.gif
...hell idk....there are many possibilities but w/ face lying so damn much idk what to believe...the whole friend thing could be bs...
im pretty sure he did say that somewhere... i mite look for it in a second...

on second thought... no i wont look for it

Lets see from actually reading both Op's part and face's part Op is definatley the innocent party.

Which part of faces lies do you cats not understand? He never paid a dime for homey's kicks. After he received the shoes he did a charge back, so he didnot pay the $450, then he told OP and got on Nt saying yeah I lied I did not have the money, so I made up lies to cover myself hoping Paypal would clear themoney. Like OP said he could have juist kept his word and sent the money and just left the charge back alone. But he keeps lying to everyone. And for whoeverthinks he paid $450 twice yall are slurping him hard. Also Credit cards do not charge back themselves the person has to do that, esspecially after 10 days.just calling it like I read. The same dude that threatned to punch an Nters mom and sis in the face after not receiving his kicks in 24 hours now wants someoneto wait 70 days so he might pay him after lying for close to 2 months? dude is definatley a lame.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why you goin so hard Kneesh?
Because it's lame that a dude is getting a bad rap because NTers don't understand how Paypal works .

THIS WHOLE THREAD SEEMS LIKE AN UNNECESSARY MISUNDERSTANDING .

Everybody in this thread thinks that Face hasn't paid son SQUATTT . But 20 pages later we see that the whole story wasn't told .
grin.gif

Face shouldn't have to pay anythinggggg , but he's doing OP A FAVOR ! This is crazy .
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Face did a transaction before this , dude didn't send the shoes , thats when the chargeback was initiated for the same amount of $$$ .

So for the people thats asking "so why did he do a chargeback?" it just now went through ... from the other transaction .

It's not really Face's fault for that , but he decided that he would pay it , to the OP's convenience .

I know how Paypal works ... I know how chargebacks work ... I been doing transactions for five years .

am i right?

If what Kneesh is saying is true (I'm not saying it is or it isn't, because I have no idea) why not just say that from jump? Why bother with the lyingand stalling in the first place?

I can see both sides of the argument (what Kneesh is saying and what Winston is saying) but couldn't this whole mess have been avoided in the first placeif Face just came right out and said that?

^^^

Thats 2 differnt transactions, 1 has nothing to do with the other, you are getting both confused. face and Isreal's transaction is totally seperate fromthis Israel sent him his money a few days later and never sent the shoes. So face got his money back then bought another 11/12 pack from OP and after 10 dayscharged it back so the credit card he used got the $450 back, then for like 5 weeks he has been promising OP that he will send, Fedex, west Union, put in hisbank, borrow and all that to get him his money. so the same guy that got impatient after not getting his shoes in 24hours is lax about not paying a guy inalmost 6 weeks.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

This is confusing.

its really not. only confusing for the people trying to defend face, obviously clear to everyone else with common sense.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

So face got banned over nothing, and ended up paying a g for some kicks
If you would have been paying attention, you would know that's not the case.

honestly kneesh chi ill or w/e you call her dont know what she's talking about (another case of a female thinking she know #!!+ when she reallydoesnt)....the issue w/ isearal has nothing to do w/ the OP...those are two different transactions....so if anything face did 2 charge backs...the op's andthe one w/ isarel

Originally Posted by nelly28

This is confusing.

its really not. only confusing for the people trying to defend face, obviously clear to everyone else with common sense.
Then why hasn't this problem been solved yet?

Originally Posted by Face82

Ima bump it just incase most missed.

Long story short...I've been takin mad long with dudes money. He gave me a lot of time. But instead of being real and saying I didn't have it after the %%$ bounced back, I tried to stall hopin I could get my money back up. Of course this %%$ slow out here, rent, bills, car notes... you know the drill. Stil no excuse to lie to my mans. He took care of me.

Pride got in the way, I'm pumped up like "man I can't look like a broke figga, I'm used to having it".

So I stalled a bit, made up a few dumb lies, didn't work out. Deposited the check in his account, they didn't wana honor it after they contacted my sis. She didn't recognized the name it was written to and stopped payment. She was giving me the other half of the 450 till I hustled it back up so it came back. That's why I was mad confident like "I paid dude, I dropped it in his account".

%%$ was takin 4ever to clear so it really started to look fishy. Never intended to scam my dude, he's been hella patient. Insead of me sayin "I aint got it right now" ii dug a deeper hole. I'm not really a liar so I effed up. Like he tole me when we talked, I shuda kept it "250" like I always claim I do. So it backfired on me.

Face didn't try to scam anybody, I told a few stupid lies to stall and now I look likea dumb @@@.

If I wanted to scam I wuda just bounced and said eff dude. But I'm not really a grimey person.

Flame suit been ON!!

Lets see after telling homey for 5 weeks you will pay him you put this out? then a few pages later you tell him wenesday and your sorry for lying? Then youtell him you need till friday becuase your up to $390, now its Sunday and you just ignore the guy? And some of you read this and then still defend this dude? One dude even wrote why should he pay 900? straight clowns, if he would of stole your $450 you would be crying.

Originally Posted by nelly28

This is confusing.

Then why hasn't this problem been solved yet?

ugh because he got scammed?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow nt has some dumb people man
laugh.gif

Why doesnt the op just call paypal to see if its really what face is saying? if paypal says otherwise ok he got scammed.

honestly kneesh chi ill or w/e you call her dont know what she's talking about (another case of a female thinking she know #!!+ when she really doesnt)....the issue w/ isearal has nothing to do w/ the OP...those are two different transactions....so if anything face did 2 charge backs...the op's and the one w/ isarel
Dude ...

The Israel issue has everything to do with this .

It was the reason the chargeback was issued .

I just hope everything gets straightened out .

what does one transaction have to do with the next? you make no sense kid, dont post anymore.

^^^^^^^^You wrong again, get your facts straight. You keep confusing 2 seperate transactions. maybe if you read the whole thread you would stop makingmistakes. No offense. Not you Nelly you can read this is to chill who has no clue what is going on.

honestly kneesh chi ill or w/e you call her dont know what she's talking about (another case of a female thinking she know #!!+ when she really doesnt)....the issue w/ isearal has nothing to do w/ the OP...those are two different transactions....so if anything face did 2 charge backs...the op's and the one w/ isarel
Dude ...

The Israel issue has everything to do with this .

It was the reason the chargeback was issued .

I just hope everything gets straightened out .
na... you got it all confused...

the stuff wit isreal has absolutely nothing to do with this thread

What easily shouldve been a thoughtless run of the mill buy/sell transaction turns into something like this.

What a mess people make out of it when they post without even reading.

Back
Top Bottom