I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Yo LifeLesson....better pic of ur avy?
she's got much more to offer bro.

rita g + google = a WIN!
pimp.gif
lol yep....

and to chi ill....what sex joke? guess dry snitching eric berry is trying to instigate stuff

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Exactly, I mean if he was afraid of losing his money AND the shoes, then why was he at the beginning admitting guilt and trying to send MOs and wire money into his account? It doesn't make sense.

QFT!!!!!!!!!!
Who cares anymore, good luck with your money.

Funny but not funny because I got burned on NT for 500 before, I was salty (still am) but life goes on....

STUNTIN07 I would love to chop off both of your hands!

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Any more updates.???
posting what Face posted somewhere else, unfortunately I think he hosted them too small
Originally Posted by Face82

Transaction. he got paid!!

359002859.jpg
Originally Posted by Face82

another pic where they sai dit can take up to 70 plus days depending on card company. It's +*+%@@**. The card company paid dude. after I sent affidavit in pay pal is taking mad long. they will even cover dude either way! he's still got his 450 !!
359001081.jpg

why would he repay....the OP basically overdraft his account because of the chargeback....when/if face (or paypal) put that 450 back in the account the OP cantspend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00 (its -450 now)....basic math

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

why would he repay....what the OP did was basically overdraft because of the chargeback....when/if face put that 450 back in the OP cant spend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00....

so basically the OP is gettin $900, when he should have gotten $450.

so the OP is oging to owe face 450

why are all of you so concerned? arguing back and forth like you get something out of it...it wasn't a big deal at first but you guys are really going hardwhen the two of them aren't even in here as much as some of you...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why are all of you so concerned? arguing back and forth like you get something out of it...it wasn't a big deal at first but you guys are really going hard when the two of them aren't even in here as much as some of you...
Men understand integrity
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why are all of you so concerned? arguing back and forth like you get something out of it...it wasn't a big deal at first but you guys are really going hard when the two of them aren't even in here as much as some of you...
Men understand integrity
grin.gif

i understand integrity
eyes.gif
what i don't get is why everyone is speakingfor them...i followed at first but everyone is going hard at both sides like they lost something in the deal...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

why would he repay....the OP basically overdraft his account because of the chargeback....when/if face (or paypal) put that 450 back in the account the OP cant spend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00 (its -450 now)....basic math
for going hard as you are(why?), you should have a better understanding than that. Paypal is going to give the guy the money, zeroing hisaccount. But to offset paypals delay and drama, face is paying another 450 upfront, so when paypal re-ups the account, the seller will be +450, hence owingface.

i don't understand when people say "this is why i don't do business over the internet" well then how else do u get exclusive stuff???

Back
Top Bottom