I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Its heating up!
333jple.gif

I would've thought this would've been settled by now
laugh.gif
this is crazy. I can see ppl talkin bout this come December.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

ima put it like this...if you honestly believe face then you're either a) his groupie or b) dumb as hell

first off credit card companies don't initiate charge backs until they first call the owner of the card and ask them if they made that purchase....its annoying how some of yall believe that b.a.n.
Dude just be quiet if you don't get the whole story .

FACE DID A TRANSACTION WITH ANOTHER DUDE FIRST .

ISRAEL SCAMMED HIM ... THAT'S WHEN THE CHARGEBACK WAS INITIATED .

JUST SO HAPPENS ... PAYPAL ISSUED THE CHARGEBACK finnnnnnalllllyyyyyy AFTER IT WAS REQUESTED .

WHAT DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT THAT ?

come on trick, typing in all caps aint going to make me be quiet
laugh.gif
first off we havent seen not one god damn screenshot from face to prove this is what occured....second if this was the case why the $#$! would he lie the way he was lying in this thread....dude just kept coming up w/ lies and finally came up w/ one that somewhat makes sense
laugh.gif
......dude is a fraud....yall groupies are hurt cause that man has been exposed for being a broke bum
This had me
laugh.gif

this is dumb...Everything Face says makes sense. I read the original CDP thread too and seems like face is doing dude a big favor by offering to send the 450just so OP can be straight for the time being. Either way its not gonna matter. OP isnt going to do #%*@ anyways. Only time will tell if Face is being real ornot

The funny part is that these dudes are in here on some school girl $@@* callin dudes groupies, when the OP ain'teven here to corroborate or deny these theories they got. Irony at it's finest.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm not defending the OP at all (i'm just calling it how i see it) but i can say you all are riding face to no end.....i'm just keeping it 100because i know how credit card charge backs work and i know what he's saying is bs

and i go to the same school as the OP...so stop speaking on what you don't know

i'm not defending the OP at all (i'm just calling it how i see it) but i can say you all are riding face to no end but chi ill you know about riding huh?.....i'm just keeping it 100 because i know how credit card charge backs work and i know what he's saying is bs

and i go to the same school as the OP...so stop speaking on what you don't know
*shots fired*

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Yo OP..If I was you, I wouldnt try and come at Face. He's been to jail before..You see all those tattoos? Son looks like he can put in some work..Im just saying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

this is dumb...Everything Face says makes sense. I read the original CDP thread too and seems like face is doing dude a big favor by offering to send the 450 just so OP can be straight for the time being. Either way its not gonna matter. OP isnt going to do #%*@ anyways. Only time will tell if Face is being real or not

OMG the slurping is incredible.
eek.gif

Nah I read everything in great detail .

How is that shots fired ?

Better yet ...

Life , I have no beef with you ... this isn't our transaction , i'm not even worried about it ...
laugh.gif

I'm just trynna tell you that what you are saying is totally different from what the situation is "supposed" to be ...

Sex jokes ? Really now ? 14 year olds do that .

All I'm saying is ... what Face is saying makes sense . It doesn't make sense with the guys you NTers are assuming .

But _'s talking about riding . Step out into the real world for a minute my _ ...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I've been on NT close to 8 years and if it wasn't for the General forum, I wouldn't be coming back here.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

The funny part is that these dudes are in here on some school girl $@@* callin dudes groupies, when the OP ain't even here to corroborate or deny these theories they got. Irony at it's finest.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
its his birthday
indifferent.gif

I have no comment, Im just
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom