I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Instead of making assumptions that Face was lying and the money isn't in OP's paypal account frozen, we should wait for OP to come in here andelaborate.

What kinda scammer responds with a +@@**%* explanation?

a dumb one who originally lied about bein at a bank teller depositing $$ at 6:30 pm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I understand he ain't out $900...but like I said, why bother respondin at all? Why not just G it up and say "got em" and disappear? What kinda scammer responds with a +@@**%* explanation? That's the only thing I'm not gettin.
its cuz he didnt come into this situation with the intent to scam dude. some people are quick to jump the gun on callin people a scammer,ironically enough face is also one of those people. That's the real reason everybody is jumpin down his throat for htis. Its because Face jumped down thatdude ISRAEL throat after 2 days.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I understand he ain't out $900...but like I said, why bother respondin at all? Why not just G it up and say "got em" and disappear? What kinda scammer responds with a +@@**%* explanation? That's the only thing I'm not gettin.
its cuz he didnt come into this situation with the intent to scam dude. some people are quick to jump the gun on callin people a scammer, ironically enough face is also one of those people. That's the real reason everybody is jumpin down his throat for htis. Its because Face jumped down that dude ISRAEL throat after 2 days.
slurpee.png

smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

its cuz he didnt come into this situation with the intent to scam dude. some people are quick to jump the gun on callin people a scammer, ironically enough face is also one of those people. That's the real reason everybody is jumpin down his throat for htis. Its because Face jumped down that dude ISRAEL throat after 2 days.
slurpee.png

smh.gif
surprised you didnt use your good ole TI gif. glad you decided to switch it up this time.

ole lame @%@ dude. put me on ignore if ya aint like what im saying.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

word where is the OP ..?? instead I just see his justice league crew
laugh.gif

-bdis-

Most people here are neutral on the situation as opposed to minions like yourself
laugh.gif

Helium ... no you read it . Originally , face did the transaction with another dude &nd he filed the claim . The claim eventually went through but ithappened during the transaction with this dude .

From what I got out of it ... Face PAID dude his money but when he did ... the chargeback came through . If Face had that money he would've gave it back .He's out of the money .

I hate when dudes are so quick to judge &nd OP hasn't came in here &nd replied to what Face has said .

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

laugh.gif

-bdis-

Most people here are neutral on the situation as opposed to minions like yourself
laugh.gif
Referring to him as a minion removes your neutrality. See if you were neutral you wouldn't care enough to say something to someone defendingthe opposition.
Me on the other hand... I'm waiting for the OP to come in here and give his stance on the latest news before I reach any conclusions.

surprised you didnt use your good ole TI gif. glad you decided to switch it up this time.

nah you the lame one...talking about you're surprised i didnt use a certain .gif
laugh.gif
like really, we're talking about a .gif? must be serious business huh lol

didnt the OP say that it was his b-day weekend....why would he be on here?
laugh.gif
......and there are way more people on face side then the OP....and face why pmme about the situation....im not passing judgement till the OP get his paypal stuff straight...b.a.n.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

seriously dudes are putting on their capes coming to the rescue like captain save a _
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bet you wouldn't be singing that same tune if we were talking about YOUR $450
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
exactly...im not surprised w/ this ericberry character...look at his name and his avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

laugh.gif

-bdis-

laugh.gif
Referring to him as a minion removes your neutrality. See if you were neutral you wouldn't care enough to say something to someone defending the opposition.
Me on the other hand... I'm waiting for the OP to come in here and give his stance on the latest news before I reach any conclusions.

When new evidence surfaces such as the accused admitting he's a liar ,and your opinion hasn't changed, yeah I feel he's a tad biased. Face82 calledhimself a liar I called liar and now i'm biased?
laugh.gif
ok

seriously dudes are putting on their capes coming to the rescue like captain save a _
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

nah you the lame one...talking about you're surprised i didnt use a certain .gif
laugh.gif
like really, we're talking about a .gif? must be serious business huh lol
thas all you got to say...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
FTR, I went at face in the beginning of this thread because of how he acted with Lakers(sp) in the last thread, makin it hard for online sellers
and I'm only relaying info hoping OP gets everything resolved
and after everything I keep saying "screenshots would prove his argument"

My thing is...why would he waste time trying to save face (no pun intended) if he could just be like "to hell with that dude" and just get ghost with the shoes and the loot? Why bother responding at all?
thats wat I'm saying .... put it like this buddy gonna get his money ...dudes on hear just trying to hype @!$+ up for no reason ,where the hell ya 'll lames come of calling dude broke ..face lost damn near 900 dollars over this dumb @!$+ ...
So I take it FACE is the victim now?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

My thing is...why would he waste time trying to save face (no pun intended) if he could just be like "to hell with that dude" and just get ghost with the shoes and the loot? Why bother responding at all?
thats wat I'm saying .... put it like this buddy gonna get his money ...dudes on hear just trying to hype @!$+ up for no reason ,where the hell ya 'll lames come of calling dude broke ..face lost damn near 900 dollars over this dumb @!$+ ...
Truth some people don't realize some people have bills to pay.
Boo MotherTrucking Hoo.

The whole world's got bills to pay, and still take care of business. This is no different.

FACE did message me though, and gave me greater incite on the situation regarding what I've posted before:

I'm reading some of the replies and I don't blame anyone for getting on my ***. I didn't pay dude back. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's already been paid the first time you feel me. But pay pal is holding 450 on his pay pal account which he wants me to pay back. Pay pal is just taking they slow *** time to take the hold off. I mean he got the 450 cash in pocket the first time. So I'll be outa 900 if I send another 450.[/color]
I explained that in the 1st thread but I guess everybody got caught up in my reply where I admitted I lied trying to stall. But people fail to realize he has 450 already. But I'm really no e-thug. I'm just no sweet *** dude. If anything all I do is play and joke. I just don't want anybody to think I intentionally scammed dude.
OP... where you at?

EDIT:

OP... WHERE YOU AT???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

REAL TALK....Maybe Dirty should un-banned face and make him a Buy/sell guide MOD
laugh.gif
the way some people are backing dude up
eyes.gif

10000000000 pizzas bruhs

Dude talkin bout F that now on #@!*... I wrote him last night bout the situation and now he trying to blow me off on some whackness @#%....

NT please do ur best

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

10000000000 pizzas bruhs

Dude talkin bout F that now on #@!*... I wrote him last night bout the situation and now he trying to blow me off on some whackness @#%....

NT please do ur best
just take the L man. sending pizzas to a dudes house is childish. you really wanna handle the matter, do it on your own.

Back
Top Bottom