I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Wow .

Why are you guys replying if you didn't just read what Face explained ?

I understand it now .

Face already PAID dude his $450 , but his account is still in the negatives until Paypal sorts it out , and OP wants Face to pay ANOTHER $450 ...
laugh.gif

OP why didn't you just say that ? You acting like dude never paid you . You want him to cough off $900 which is ******ed .

&nd everybody should really stop acting like Face is broke ... we're in a recession , he paid $450 for some kicks , and then a couple days later ... dude wants another $450 . That's crazy .
lol por que?

so you're saying the OP got his money out of paypal.......then paypal did a chargeback and it put his account in the negative...which basically means the OP spent the $450 and now paypal wants him to pay the negative balance?????? if so then face needs to sort that !%%+ out...
That is what I got out of this thread. But I think Face filed the dispute which held everything up. I see both points.

Face is trying to wait it out to see who gets the chargeback.
OP wants the shoes in return because of the chargeback hold up. But if he gets the shoes back and wins the chargeback, he got over...Right?
But what I want to know is...Why did Face do the chargeback?
If you file a chargeback your paypal will give the buyer the chasrgeback 100% of the time. I've been selling on eBay since 2003 and if you read aboutpaypal.com or paypalsucks.com you will know paypal does not fight credit card companies because it costs them money. What will happen is Face82 will receive the money back and his shoes. If a chargeback is initiated the credit card company INSTANTLY gives you a credit for that money so when he says they hold it for 70 days it's a lie. I've had to use a chargeback on my AMEX and my VISA and the same policy applies. The original person was frauded my a thief and there's nothing he can do.
laugh.gif
Damn. I saw Face at the movies and only knew it was him because of the Post Your Tats Thread.

Just like most Goons he was with is girl and one of their Moms. I didn't speak because what do you say when you recognize an NTer?
laugh.gif

Seems like a cool dude from convos on here and I would say this was shocking. I don't put anything past anyone but still.
He really should send the shoes back though until the situation gets better. I am in a rough spot as well and had to adjust my spending. But I would never do aman like this.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Wow .

Why are you guys replying if you didn't just read what Face explained ?

I understand it now .

Face already PAID dude his $450 , but his account is still in the negatives until Paypal sorts it out , and OP wants Face to pay ANOTHER $450 ...
laugh.gif

OP why didn't you just say that ? You acting like dude never paid you . You want him to cough off $900 which is ******ed .

&nd everybody should really stop acting like Face is broke ... we're in a recession , he paid $450 for some kicks , and then a couple days later ... dude wants another $450 . That's crazy .
lol por que?

so you're saying the OP got his money out of paypal.......then paypal did a chargeback and it put his account in the negative...which basically means the OP spent the $450 and now paypal wants him to pay the negative balance?????? if so then face needs to sort that !%%+ out...
That is what I got out of this thread. But I think Face filed the dispute which held everything up. I see both points.

Face is trying to wait it out to see who gets the chargeback.
OP wants the shoes in return because of the chargeback hold up. But if he gets the shoes back and wins the chargeback, he got over...Right?
But what I want to know is...Why did Face do the chargeback?
If you file a chargeback your paypal will give the buyer the chasrgeback 100% of the time. I've been selling on eBay since 2003 and if you read aboutpaypal.com or paypalsucks.com you will know paypal does not fight credit card companies because it costs them money. What will happen is Face82 will receive the money back and his shoes. If a chargeback is initiated the credit card company INSTANTLY gives you a credit for that money so when he says they hold it for 70 days it's a lie. I've had to use a chargeback on my AMEX and my VISA and the same policy applies. The original person was frauded my a thief and there's nothing he can do.
laugh.gif

However you slice it, Face took the chargeback money and ran. He claims Paypal initiated a chargeback on its own which is complete BS, and even if they did, hecould have easily told them that he did in fact received the goods.
Doubt dude sees a dime of his $$ back.

Face is dirty as hell for that.....talking about the credit card company did it automatically over a $450 purchase....thats %!%$@*%!...

Exactly, I mean if he was afraid of losing his money AND the shoes, then why was he at the beginning admitting guilt and trying to send MOs and wire money intohis account? It doesn't make sense.

Face says his CC automatically stopped the transaction because "it was suspicious"
he called and got it fixed but the delay is still at paypal which could take 70 days because they are bums

I never had an issue like this but there should be records in both their paypal accounts "resolution center", screenshots would help his argument.

If its true, I dont see why hes going to pay another $450?

Bruh shouldve never posted this shhh on niketalk now that face is banned how he gone get the dough, and I hope he not stupid enough to go to somebodies cribthTs just dumb you really want to roll the dice with your life going to somebody crib is always a gamble

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Face says his CC automatically stopped the transaction because "it was suspicious"
he called and got it fixed but the delay is still at paypal which could take 70 days because they are bums

I never had an issue like this but there should be records in both their paypal accounts "resolution center", screenshots would help his argument.

thats bs....$450 spent through paypal is not suspicious....dude is broke as hell trying to get over on somebody...when the OP shipped the shoesFace called the cc company...he can try to spin it any other way but its nothing but bs and he knows it

people rolled to people cribs before...yall letting them childish tacky $@@ tats he got fool you....face is nothing but talk in my eyes....

It's not true. Why do you think he was trying to send $450 at the beginning of the post? He's making new excuses as this continues.

My thing is...why would he waste time trying to save face (no pun intended) if he could just be like "to hellwith that dude" and just get ghost with the shoes and the loot? Why bother responding at all?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

My thing is...why would he waste time trying to save face (no pun intended) if he could just be like "to hell with that dude" and just get ghost with the shoes and the loot? Why bother responding at all?
thats wat I'm saying .... put it like this buddy gonna get his money ...dudes on hear justtrying to hype @!$+ up for no reason ,where the hell ya 'll lames come of calling dude broke ..face lost damn near 900 dollars over this dumb @!$+...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

My thing is...why would he waste time trying to save face (no pun intended) if he could just be like "to hell with that dude" and just get ghost with the shoes and the loot? Why bother responding at all?
thats wat I'm saying .... put it like this buddy gonna get his money ...dudes on hear just trying to hype @!$+ up for no reason ,where the hell ya 'll lames come of calling dude broke ..face lost damn near 900 dollars over this dumb @!$+ ...
god damn. reading this was painful with both of these colors.

lmao what is Kneesh talking about? OP sent the kicks then Face sent the money via paypal then did a chargeback so now he got the kicks and the $$

the OP never had the $450 and he definitely isn't asking for $900 why would Face agree to pay $900?

READ girl

thats wat I'm saying .... put it like this buddy gonna get his money ...dudes on hear just trying to hype @!$+ up for no reason ,where the hell ya 'll lames come of calling dude broke ..face lost damn near 900 dollars over this dumb @!$+ ...
Truth some people don't realize some people have bills to pay.

another one of face groupies....he payed the god damn money...a chargeback occured so that means face got his damn money back and he still has theshoes....how the %@#@ is that losing $900

theres nothing wrong w/ being broke but getting over on people is lame as hell

If u gotta pay bills, what u doin spendin $450 on some Kicks

***%# is NOT out damn near 900.
then has repeatedly lied about the payment status. what the *%#$ is yall %*#%+$ readin.

%*#%+$ slobbin homie so hard and just forgettin all the gad damn lies he told.

laugh.gif
Dude lied so bad he forgot banks close @ 4 - 5 pm. talkin bout he deposited the $ at 6:330 at the teller
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^hes on another site where hes not banned saying paypal is reviewing the payment...
and hes trying to send $450 now to settle things but in the end OP will have $900

again, this is his argument I'm just relaying the info

but Screenshots(from either of their accounts) would show proof either way.

I understand he ain't out $900...but like I said, why bother respondin at all? Why not just G it up and say"got em" and disappear? What kinda scammer responds with a +@@**%* explanation? That's the only thing I'm not gettin.

^hes on another site where hes not banned saying paypal is reviewing the payment...
and hes trying to send $450 now to settle things but in the end OP will have $900
no the !$$@ he wont....the OP is in $450 debt w/ paypal....all thats going to do is get him out of debt and keep his credit from being @+%!*#up....

Back
Top Bottom