I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by Sorkoram
roll.gif
I remember that
Story on this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

actually... in the PM I sent... I wrote that he was banned until the transaction is completed
Sorta like an offer he can't refuse huh Dirty? lol That's crazy. I woulda went and rapped to Face when I was in the A last week but Ithought things were smoothed out by then. Thought Face was a cool dude, I mean, he did recommend me to Geisha House in Atlantic Station
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yo thanks for the early Bday wishes up there i do appreciate that...

Just spoke to Face its about 7 13 my time and He still has yet to drop anything in the account after i texted him he said he up to 390 and it will be in my account in the morning right now he still "flipping and Flipping" the money trying to make it right....
eyes.gif

cant lie Im salt flame suit is on fingers been crossed but still aint lookin sweet....

LOL he is up to $390, its been 5 weeks and he is up to $390
laugh.gif
, damm faceyou should forget all about shoes and just worry about getting your life right. thats just crazy. No wonder he got all upset at Israel after not getting hisshoes in 24 hours I guess when you plan on getting over on someone you think everyone else is grimey like you.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yo thanks for the early Bday wishes up there i do appreciate that...

Just spoke to Face its about 7 13 my time and He still has yet to drop anything in the account after i texted him he said he up to 390 and it will be in my account in the morning right now he still "flipping and Flipping" the money trying to make it right....
eyes.gif

cant lie Im salt flame suit is on fingers been crossed but still aint lookin sweet....

LOL he is up to $390, its been 5 weeks and he is up to $390
laugh.gif
, damm face you should forget all about shoes and just worry about getting your life right. thats just crazy. No wonder he got all upset at Israel after not getting his shoes in 24 hours I guess when you plan on getting over on someone you think everyone else is grimey like you.
eyes.gif
eek.gif
Thats like 12 bucks a day= a bus fare and a couple chickensandwhiches, come on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

if dude is struggling with funds, why even buy the shoes? Send the shoes back and all this goes away.

Ding ding ding!!!

Originally Posted by Face82

Na I'm not a scammer. If I wanted to scam him, I would have with ease.
Yea I told a few lies to stall cuz my money was %#$@+* up. I shuda kept it real. Yea, I %#$@+* up.

I didn't do a charge back. Credit card company picked it up and thought it was a fraudulent transaction. So there for they did a charge back and told me to fill out the affidavit to cancel the charge back. They said it takes up to 70 %%**#!% days for them to take the hold off dudes 450. It's not like they took 450 from him, he still has my 450 I paid him.

He's just negative 450 on his paypal account. So when paypal finally clears it, he's gonna have to pay me the 450 I gota pay him right now. So I'm losin 900 over some stupid %@$ jordans.

Na I wasn't scamming dude. I pay rent, car note, ect.
This street %#!+ aint poppin, I couldn't afford to pay the 450 right back after the #$%!*%$% . So I told a few lies, stalling thinkin I was gone hustle the money right back.

It aint like they took 450 out his account. They just put a hold on his pay pal account, but it is %#$@+* up cuz he can't sell or receive money. So I %#$@+* that up.

Pay pal just takin they $@$!%! time to send the money back. The card company has already cleared my end.

All these +!%$ boys talkin bout they in atlanta and gone do this and that....

I posted my own adress before dude did. So come see about me. If u think I'm not gone pay dude, why the +!%$ would I give it to you?

Stupid *****ez.

I has no itentions of scamming him. I %#$@+* up, it is what it is. I cuda said +!%$ this internet %#!+ and bounced up on some free shoes.

Then me and him talked then he post..

"Me and my dudes comin to Atl for my bday tomorrow "

Like I'm posed to be shook.
I know I owe him money.
But don't think %#!+ sweet. He won't say it to me on the phone ...he all nice and friendly but wana talk hard on NT. +!%$ around and won't get %#!+ 4reals if I was really trying to scam you.

Originally Posted by Face82

I even offered to send the shoes back. He was like "na I need my money". Which is cool.

What @!@!$@ fail to understand is he still has my 450 I paid him. His pay pal account just has a 450 hold on it. It's not like he has to pay them. They are holding it until they clear the whole situation. I know I'm holding up his bidness, but yall acting like he never got paid or had to come outa pocket 450.
So the 450 I gota send him, he has to send right back!! Pay pal is just slow at taking the hold off.

They banned me on NT so I can't really explain the sit. !%+% NT even when I get unbanned when he get his money. Lame %*%*% talkin !*#% like will come see bout me or do something. I will never take another mans hard earned money. Then clowns talkin bout "he made only 390 in 5 weeks?"

#%%@$ I'm hustlin like I said.
I'm not spendin rent money/bill money on no !*#% I already paid for. I just gota send him the money that pay pal holding on pay pal.

Who knows if he opened up another pay pal account and said !%+% that one. He stil selling shoes with the same email adress on NT.

You can easily take that email off and hook it up to another one and put your bank account on it. Especially if your considered a victim.

So I could be gettin got also

and i think its stupid when mods ban people during a situation. Like that helps anything, like folks said, if dude was a scammer, gone from nt, gone from thesituation.

Back
Top Bottom