I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Should have waited a little bit more before pulling the trigger...

It's not like Face ain't gonna be around though. Hopefully dude still comes through...

Originally Posted by kchildz1

If he banned he really isn't gonna pay the $$ now, son got a free 11/12 CDP
That's foul as !$@# if he doesn't come thru. Banned or not.
frown.gif

The mods shouldnt have pulled the ban card until AFTER dude got his money back, now its close to impossible to get dude's money back.

FACE IS A +*$$+* UP DUDE

face will change his name quicker than you can say whodini. is he really banned though? i mean, he could have pulled another one out his sleeve just to dodgethe situation.
on some real ishh though OP, i hope you see all if not some kind of payment. good luck man.

Originally Posted by flyscience

face will change his name quicker than you can say whodini. is he really banned though? i mean, he could have pulled another one out his sleeve just to dodge the situation.
on some real ishh though OP, i hope you see all if not some kind of payment. good luck man.
FACE82
nerd.gif
?

I kid i kid.......
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

The mods shouldnt have pulled the ban card until AFTER dude got his money back, now its close to impossible to get dude's money back.

FACE IS A +*$$+* UP DUDE

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by ericberry14

FACE HAS BEEN BANNED.

he asked me to let yall know since i'm his #1 groupie... so yea
80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that +%%* was hilarious... you changed my words around so expertly... that joke was well-played...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Well if the shoe fits...
Reginald Bush>Jerious Norwood

!#*% is all jokes tho.. seriously if yall go to face house, videotape the whole thing. it would make for some great NT entertainment

Spoke to Face both this morning and last night he said payment will still be sent by the end of the day... For now all I can say is fingers are crossed. On aside note tomorrow is my bday and my crew just happens to wanna hit atl in the morning.

Sooo....... 10 minutes to 5 o' clock. 5pm is usually considered the end of a business day...

Any updates?

Back
Top Bottom