I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

Proshares wrote:

And what happens if the money doesn't come Friday?
Another agreement and an edit to the title called vol. 3 and STILL, STILL SCAMMED

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he even told dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you that money.
laugh.gif

Bruh I stay 4 hrs away from ATL (Greensboro NC) I've had Face addy since the beginning of this entire debacle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that N really said Debacled... & thought he was doin it

yes, the question is why are the mods so reluctant to create a feedback system for the b/s forum. it only makes sense.

its all good, gunna get it. why u gotta be tryna call me out??
laugh.gif

on the real tho, everybody makes mistakes. although it took a while, at least he did finally man up. i'm def. not praising the guy, but he really couldastuck with his story (although no one believed it anyway). i think we all learned from this situation and as long as dude gets his money back ppl gotta letthis go. as far as doing business with face, that's another story. but we're all human and we all make mistakes and we all need a 2nd chance.

alotta cats prolly woulda never came clean. just sayin...

face coulda D-Bo'd dude's bread and nobody woulda done nothing.

there woulda been a TEAM FACE82 sig floating around NT for a few weeks...

So you sent the shoes before it cleared in PP?

If so that wasn't smart...this is why I don't mess with PP...

Buy my sneakers. Postal Money Order only...POSTAL...

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

face did a chargeback..even if the money did clear the credit card company can still get the money back.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Face82

Ima bump it just incase most missed.

Long story short...I've been takin mad long with dudes money. He gave me a lot of time. But instead of being real and saying I didn't have it after the %%$ bounced back, I tried to stall hopin I could get my money back up. Of course this %%$ slow out here, rent, bills, car notes... you know the drill. Stil no excuse to lie to my mans. He took care of me.

Pride got in the way, I'm pumped up like "man I can't look like a broke figga, I'm used to having it".

So I stalled a bit, made up a few dumb lies, didn't work out. Deposited the check in his account, they didn't wana honor it after they contacted my sis. She didn't recognized the name it was written to and stopped payment. She was giving me the other half of the 450 till I hustled it back up so it came back. That's why I was mad confident like "I paid dude, I dropped it in his account".

%%$ was takin 4ever to clear so it really started to look fishy. Never intended to scam my dude, he's been hella patient. Insead of me sayin "I aint got it right now" ii dug a deeper hole. I'm not really a liar so I effed up. Like he tole me when we talked, I shuda kept it "250" like I always claim I do. So it backfired on me.

Face didn't try to scam anybody, I told a few stupid lies to stall and now I look likea dumb @@@.

If I wanted to scam I wuda just bounced and said eff dude. But I'm not really a grimey person.

Flame suit been ON!!

See now this I can respect.

Respect a dude for purchasing an item he couldn't afford and had to borrow money to get the money right.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he even told dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you that money.
laugh.gif

Bruh I stay 4 hrs away from ATL (Greensboro NC) I've had Face addy since the beginning of this entire debacle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that N really said Debacled... & thought he was doin it
why you slurping face so hard.....you coming off as a lil groupie or something.....you've been attacking the OP this whole thread for no damnreason

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by Face82

Long story short...I've been takin mad long with dudes money. He gave me a lot of time. But instead of being real and saying I didn't have it after the %%$ bounced back, I tried to stall hopin I could get my money back up. Of course this %%$ slow out here, rent, bills, car notes... you know the drill. Stil no excuse to lie to my mans. He took care of me.

Pride got in the way, I'm pumped up like "man I can't look like a broke figga, I'm used to having it".

So I stalled a bit, made up a few dumb lies, didn't work out. Deposited the check in his account, they didn't wana honor it after they contacted my sis. She didn't recognized the name it was written to and stopped payment. She was giving me the other half of the 450 till I hustled it back up so it came back. That's why I was mad confident like "I paid dude, I dropped it in his account".

%%$ was takin 4ever to clear so it really started to look fishy. Never intended to scam my dude, he's been hella patient. Insead of me sayin "I aint got it right now" ii dug a deeper hole. I'm not really a liar so I effed up. Like he tole me when we talked, I shuda kept it "250" like I always claim I do. So it backfired on me.

Face didn't try to scam anybody, I told a few stupid lies to stall and now I look likea dumb @@@.

If I wanted to scam I wuda just bounced and said eff dude. But I'm not really a grimey person.

Flame suit been ON!!

Respect a dude for purchasing an item he couldn't afford and had to borrow money to get the money right.
tired.gif
QFT. That's the problem with most of NT. Dudes live beyond their means. It's crazy to see how dudes willing to pay $200 for a shoe andthen say they broke afterwards
tired.gif

vrp32tl wrote:

Face82 wrote:

Flame suit been ON!!

tired.gif

You apparently didn't read. Try again. He lied, lied again. Then turned around and lied again. That post I quoted was the first time Face told the"truth". I can respect the truth, though in no shape or form did I say I respected the scam that was pulled. Your too quick on the gun there kiddo.Relax.

FACE was not in the right, but it takes a man to admit that he is wrong, so in that sense you have to give up some respect.

all I want to say is...
why face ? why ?

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

most people are scared to pay with anything other then paypal and have a closed minded attitude when it comes to using other forms of payment.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Face is an official SCAMMER, and it's sad people are willing to stick up for him and defend him because he's a regular on here.

times are tough now during the recession, maybe dude has a very minimal source of income

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

Face is an official SCAMMER, and it's sad people are willing to stick up for him and defend him because he's a regular on here.

times are tough now during the recession, maybe dude has a very minimal source of income
he still a scammer....he knew was he was doing...got the shoes and then is going to do a charge back....thats dirty as hell

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

Then he don't need to be spending 400 + on sneakers then, now does he ?

Oh wait, he didnt spend 400 + on sneakers because he still owes it to the op !

well once dude gets his money back and this is all said and done we know who not to deal with when it comes to buying and selling.

btw all the dudes that defended him hard should sell him some stuff since they trust him so much im sure they won't mind that he's using his boyspaypal to pay and wants the stuff shipped to his house.

Back
Top Bottom