I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

vrp32tl wrote:

Face82 wrote:
Ima bump it just incase most missed.

Long story short...I've been takin mad long with dudes money. He gave me a lot of time. But instead of being real and saying I didn't have it after the %%$ bounced back, I tried to stall hopin I could get my money back up. Of course this %%$ slow out here, rent, bills, car notes... you know the drill. Stil no excuse to lie to my mans. He took care of me.

Pride got in the way, I'm pumped up like "man I can't look like a broke figga, I'm used to having it".

So I stalled a bit, made up a few dumb lies, didn't work out. Deposited the check in his account, they didn't wana honor it after they contacted my sis. She didn't recognized the name it was written to and stopped payment. She was giving me the other half of the 450 till I hustled it back up so it came back. That's why I was mad confident like "I paid dude, I dropped it in his account".

%%$ was takin 4ever to clear so it really started to look fishy. Never intended to scam my dude, he's been hella patient. Insead of me sayin "I aint got it right now" ii dug a deeper hole. I'm not really a liar so I effed up. Like he tole me when we talked, I shuda kept it "250" like I always claim I do. So it backfired on me.

Face didn't try to scam anybody, I told a few stupid lies to stall and now I look likea dumb @@@.

If I wanted to scam I wuda just bounced and said eff dude. But I'm not really a grimey person.

Flame suit been ON!!

See now this I can respect.

Respect a dude for purchasing an item he couldn't afford and had to borrow money to get the money right.
tired.gif

You apparently didn't read. Try again. He lied, lied again. Then turned around and lied again. That post I quoted was the first time Face told the "truth". I can respect the truth, though in no shape or form did I say I respected the scam that was pulled. Your too quick on the gun there kiddo. Relax.

I've read everything back & forth between the two parties. Even saw dudes straight up slurpin Face, OH SNAPS style.

Dude should have never even been shopping for some kicks, knowing damn well it didn't fit his budget. That is my point. Lying for several days and knowingyou didn't have the funds to begin with is not how you gain respect. Borrowing money from others to pay off your own damn debt is not how a respectable manconducts business. But hey you can respect who you want.

But hey you can respect who you want.
No. Its obvious you didn't read everything, again, Face is the last dude that I "respect". If you had read"EVERYTHING" you'd know that. Like I said I can "respect" the truth. Which he finally came out to admit. Of all NT'ers that praiseddude in the first thread, I was the only GA NT'er here willing to go get OP's money back. Much to the dismay and jokes of NT lames like Ericberry. Somaybe you should read a little harder. Or simply don't mis-quote me.

Anyways we'll see Friday if dude gets his money.

No. Its obvious you didn't read everything, again, Face is the last dude that I "respect". If you had read "EVERYTHING" you'd know that. Like I said I can "respect" the truth. Which he finally came out to admit. Of all NT'ers that praised dude in the first thread, I was the only GA NT'er here willing to go get OP's money back. Much to the dismay and jokes of NT lames like Ericberry. So maybe you should read a little harder. Or simply don't mis-quote me.

just stop.

im sayin that nobody is going over there with the intention of robbin dude to get the OPs money. that is what i've been saying this whole time, that nobodyis going to do anything of that sort. you guys are going to get the OPs money without it coming ot nay type of physical altercation, just accept that already.

if anyone would go down there, it would probably be someone who just lurks the messageboard that would go down there with a few people and take the money orother stuff dude has and just keep it for themselves.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Face82

Ima bump it just incase most missed.

Long story short...I've been takin mad long with dudes money. He gave me a lot of time. But instead of being real and saying I didn't have it after the %%$ bounced back, I tried to stall hopin I could get my money back up. Of course this %%$ slow out here, rent, bills, car notes... you know the drill. Stil no excuse to lie to my mans. He took care of me.

Pride got in the way, I'm pumped up like "man I can't look like a broke figga, I'm used to having it".

So I stalled a bit, made up a few dumb lies, didn't work out. Deposited the check in his account, they didn't wana honor it after they contacted my sis. She didn't recognized the name it was written to and stopped payment. She was giving me the other half of the 450 till I hustled it back up so it came back. That's why I was mad confident like "I paid dude, I dropped it in his account".

%%$ was takin 4ever to clear so it really started to look fishy. Never intended to scam my dude, he's been hella patient. Insead of me sayin "I aint got it right now" ii dug a deeper hole. I'm not really a liar so I effed up. Like he tole me when we talked, I shuda kept it "250" like I always claim I do. So it backfired on me.

Face didn't try to scam anybody, I told a few stupid lies to stall and now I look likea dumb @@@.

If I wanted to scam I wuda just bounced and said eff dude. But I'm not really a grimey person.

Flame suit been ON!!

See now this I can respect.
Nah that respect aint earned, If he came out from jump like that, it be respect, but he lied on several occasions. and it took gettin boxed in for him to man up.
Co-sign.

Not to dump on anyone giving dude respect but if Face had came out and said this from the beginning of the thread instead of posting a bunch of
laugh.gif
or saying a bunch of %+@# about how OP's going to get his money or a bunchof fabrications, then you can give him his respect. But after 14 pages of being called out for scamming the poor kid and waiting basically a month to give himhis money you can't respect someone like that.

I didn't read his thread where he got scammed, but if it's true he was threatening dude after 1 day or 3 days or however many days it was and then turnaround and pull the same stuff he whined about someone doing to him that's a BAN move if you ask me.

Damn....damn. Hopefully op gets his cash back....nice to see you came clean face...late as hell
laugh.gif
but...you came thru. And face....damn kid
laugh.gif
hopefullyyou've learned a lesson about SPENDING what you don't have...this year...I've sure as HELL learned that the hard way. Its almost like you'reswimming in debt fam...first you don't have the cash for the kicks....then you have to borrow money from ya sis to pay back...now you're in debt to yasis.

No. Its obvious you didn't read everything, again, Face is the last dude that I "respect". If you had read "EVERYTHING" you'd know that. Like I said I can "respect" the truth. Which he finally came out to admit. Of all NT'ers that praised dude in the first thread, I was the only GA NT'er here willing to go get OP's money back. Much to the dismay and jokes of NT lames like Ericberry. So maybe you should read a little harder. Or simply don't mis-quote me.

LOLZ you're making me giggle.

I've read everything back & forth between the two parties

Sorry didn't get to all your posts in this thread.

Isn't respecting him telling the truth the same as respecting him as a person?? And I'm seriously asking this as a question and not as a smart *%+remark.

LifeLessons wrote:
Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he even told dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you that money.
laugh.gif

Bruh I stay 4 hrs away from ATL (Greensboro NC) I've had Face addy since the beginning of this entire debacle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that N really said Debacled... & thought he was doin it
why you slurping face so hard.....you coming off as a lil groupie or something.....you've been attacking the OP this whole thread for no damn reason

I thought that was his girl. Anyway lets see Face threatens to punch Israels sis and Moms in the face after not getting his 11/12 pack in 24 hours and saisthat no one is playing with his money.� Then a month latter he buys another pack from someone else and charges it back and now has not�paid homey in a monthand has made up countless lies
sick.gif
.� No respect in my book.� I hope OP getshis money back.�

Yea that really sucks, I would be crushed. Those CDPs aren't cheap, in cost. Quality on the other hand is another story

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

FACE HAS BEEN BANNED.

he asked me to let yall know since i'm his #1 groupie... so yea
80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that +%%* was hilarious... you changed my words around so expertly... that joke was well-played...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom