I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

o_VxBQHAhmRW70Ns4.jpg

SI'RUSS BI'NESS!!!!!
mjandjuanita2smiling.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

On a side note tomorrow is my bday and my crew just happens to wanna hit atl in the morning.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You aren't gonna do anything so I dunno why you're trying to talk all greasy...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
it would be so funny if one of ya'll really did go try to see bout Face and got ya'll $!# whooped. Howya'll gon go to somebody crib demandin money that ain't yours? Damn internet gangstas.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

laugh.gif
it would be so funny if one of ya'll really did go try to see bout Face and got ya'll $!# whooped. How ya'll gon go to somebody crib demandin money that ain't yours? Damn internet gangstas.
roll.gif
wut

Originally Posted by nublee

this is just sad
Apparently, he doesn't even have the money...

effing loser.

His hard thug persona's getting really annoying throughout all this. Wait till someone does come see this dude.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

this is just sad

effing loser.

His hard thug persona's getting really annoying throughout all this. Wait till someone does come see this dude.
aint tryin to be a face face, but what hard thug persona does dude portray?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

this is just sad

effing loser.

Comeon now, the open invitations to his address? the "come see me then" attitude, it's all BS.

NOT TO MENTION, face going off on israel in that last thread after TWO DAYS of shoes that weren't shipped, on a weekend, during a holiday. Didn't facethreaten to beat up dude's mom or sister or whoever answered the door?

Hypocrisy

If you can't see it then maybe his shlong is in the way.

laugh.gif
it would be so funny if one of ya'll really did go try to see bout Face and got ya'll $!# whooped. How ya'll gon go to somebody crib demandin money that ain't yours? Damn internet gangstas.
roll.gif

theres only 1 e-thug in this thread that stole money you clown

Wow .

Why are you guys replying if you didn't just read what Face explained ?

I understand it now .

Face already PAID dude his $450 , but his account is still in the negatives until Paypal sorts it out , and OP wants Face to pay ANOTHER $450 ...
laugh.gif

OP why didn't you just say that ? You acting like dude never paid you . You want him to cough off $900 which is ******ed .

&nd everybody should really stop acting like Face is broke ... we're in a recession , he paid $450 for some kicks , and then a couple days later ...dude wants another $450 . That's crazy .

this is just sad

effing loser.

Comeon now, the open invitations to his address? the "come see me then" attitude, it's all BS.

NOT TO MENTION, face going off on israel in that last thread after TWO DAYS of shoes that weren't shipped, on a weekend, during a holiday.

cute. But dudes overall persona is just a silly dude that posts silly stuff, how do those things define his entire persona? and face is def in the wrong,handled that situation like madoff, but if some random lil cats wanted to push their nose where it doesn't belong, and show up, im with that come see me. I hope they do show up and get hurt, not that face is OG triple OG, but still. The funny thing is, based on face's coherent explanation,unlike the ops,its not even necessary for anyone to show up. Face is wrong for doing that, so he's on his own with it, and he's wrong for doing it with an ignant noncomprehendin $%* $*##%.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Wow .

I understand it now .

Face already PAID dude his $450 , but his account is still in the negatives until Paypal sorts it out , and OP wants Face to pay ANOTHER $450 ...
laugh.gif

OP why didn't you just say that ? You acting like dude never paid you . You want him to cough off $900 which is ******ed .

&nd everybody should really stop acting like Face is broke ... we're in a recession , he paid $450 for some kicks , and then a couple days later ... dude wants another $450 . That's crazy .
SSHHHIIIEEEEEETttttt

Jordan's are garbage anyways.

Anyways, I didn't know all that, must be something new that transpired after the banning of suspected alleged scammer.

If that's the case, all it takes now is time.

and OP, it was your responsibility to let all of us know that he paid you back, so we can salvage whatever business reputation face has left, if any, at all,if ever.

this is just sad

effing loser.

NOT TO MENTION, face going off on israel in that last thread after TWO DAYS of shoes that weren't shipped, on a weekend, during a holiday.

cute. But dudes overall persona is just a silly dude that posts silly stuff, how do those things define his entire persona? and face is def in the wrong, handled that situation like madoff, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but if some random lil cats wanted to push their nose where it doesn't belong, and show up, im with that come see me.[/color] I hope they do show up and get hurt, not that face is OG triple OG, but still.
See that's just it, it's posted on a message board so you're going to get opinions either way, for or against.

Secondly, let's just establish that nobody's going anywhere outside a 2 block radius to scrap with an internet persona in real life... especially withnothing on the line.

THAT'S MY POINT. All the "come and see me" "here's my address" bs is a joke. I know face's "persona", like everyonehas their own little thing going, which is cool.

But when you take 450 dollars from another person, and have the nerve to not humble yourself down... that creates rub. Face is rubbing a lot of people thewrong way right now.

Wow .

I understand it now .

laugh.gif

&nd everybody should really stop acting like Face is broke ... we're in a recession , he paid $450 for some kicks , and then a couple days later ... dude wants another $450 . That's crazy .
lol por que?

so you're saying the OP got his money out of paypal.......then paypal did a chargeback and it put his account in the negative...which basically means theOP spent the $450 and now paypal wants him to pay the negative balance?????? if so then face needs to sort that !%%+ out...

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

laugh.gif
roll.gif
theres only 1 e-thug in this thread that stole money you clown
You stay having your panties in a knot, Jelani. Stop it. It's old, now.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Wow .

I understand it now .

laugh.gif

lol por que?

so you're saying the OP got his money out of paypal.......then paypal did a chargeback and it put his account in the negative...which basically means the OP spent the $450 and now paypal wants him to pay the negative balance?????? if so then face needs to sort that !%%+ out...
That is what I got out of this thread. But I think Face filed the dispute which held everything up. I see both points.

Face is trying to wait it out to see who gets the chargeback.
OP wants the shoes in return because of the chargeback hold up. But if he gets the shoes back and wins the chargeback, he got over...Right?
But what I want to know is...Why did Face do the chargeback?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Wow .

I understand it now .

laugh.gif

lol por que?

so you're saying the OP got his money out of paypal.......then paypal did a chargeback and it put his account in the negative...which basically means the OP spent the $450 and now paypal wants him to pay the negative balance?????? if so then face needs to sort that !%%+ out...
That is what I got out of this thread. But I think Face filed the dispute which held everything up. I see both points.

Face is trying to wait it out to see who gets the chargeback.
OP wants the shoes in return because of the chargeback hold up. But if he gets the shoes back and wins the chargeback, he got over...Right?
But what I want to know is...Why did Face do the chargeback?
If you file a chargeback your paypal will give the buyer the chasrgeback 100% of the time. I've been selling on eBay since 2003 and if youread aboutpaypal.com or paypalsucks.com you will know paypal does not fight credit card companies because it costs them money. What will happen is Face82 willreceive the money back and his shoes. If a chargeback is initiated the credit card company INSTANTLY gives you a credit for that money so when he says theyhold it for 70 days it's a lie. I've had to use a chargeback on my AMEX and my VISA and the same policy applies. The original person was frauded my athief and there's nothing he can do.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom