I Can't Trust You If.....

if you walk around with your shoes untied and unstrapped like this

Nike-Air-Raid-Unstrapped.jpeg

If anyway you are related to or even associate with the Kardashian/ Jenner family

You an thank Caitlyn Jenner

Also I now require 2 forms of ID and copy of a birth certificate with females

- If you're from the west coast and don't listen to Pac or don't like his music

Pac isn't from the west coast sir, nor part of the original west coast culture...please do your research

Come on fam you repping SD and the first thing that comes to your mind about the left coast is Pac??????

Last edited:
- If you're from the west coast and don't listen to Pac or don't like his music

Pac isn't from the west coast sir, nor part of the original west coast culture...please do your research
Come on fam you repping SD and the first thing that comes to your mind about the left coast is Pac??????
View media item 1518227

Come on bro, I know Pac wasn't originally from here, a lot of rappers aren't originally from where they ended up. Doesn't change the impact that Cali had on his music and vise versa.

Also, Pac isn't the first name that comes to MY mind when talking about west coast rap, but it is to a lot of people. The only reason I brought it up is because a guy I work with, who is also from here, was telling me how he can't listen to Pac but he loves east coast rap. Made me feel some type of way :lol:

There's maybe a handful of east coast rappers I even mess with like that

Last edited:
I don't trust people that don't have iPhone.

You trying too hard.
I can't trust you even if I wanted to.

I can not nor will I ever attempt to trust any person, man or women, that watches one second of VH1 reality shows. And if you're a woman driving the official vehicle of ratchets, please stay away.

Anyone who uses YouTube videos as a music source in the gym can't be trusted

Folks do this? I don't trust dudes that wear those Bane masks to lift weights, like seriously, you're wearing a mask to curl 20lbs, I posted this in another thread, but it applies here as well.

Can't trust you if:

- you ask me if this is a good selfie to post.
- you don't watch sports

... you don't watch Seinfeld

... you watch Friends

EDIT

... you wear skinny ties.

... you mix good liquor with fruit juice or soda.

Last edited:
... you don't watch Seinfeld

... you watch Friends

EDIT

... you wear skinny ties.

... you mix good liquor with fruit juice or soda.

I'm with you on Seinfeld, but I have a couple of friends that swear by Crown Royal and Cranberry Juice. They're cool.

Back
Top Bottom