I Can't Trust You If.....

I can't trust you if you don't eat meat b. we're carnivores this way. You wanna pretty the animals..yet you wanna eat all of their food? boss down.

You got on suspenders and a belt? keep your financial advance to yourself fam.

People don't actually do this...right? Probably got all their suit buttons fastened as well.

i can't trust you if you shower without a washcloth.

Poofs/Puffs (the sponges) >>>>>>>>>

Do you use body wash with a wash cloth?

I cant trust a chick if she got busted *** toes and wears the same damn pair of flip flops all summer long. and then the same pair of boots all winter long
sick.gif
this. plus chicks with bad/dirty skin, messed up finger nails, yellow/brown teeth, nappy unbrushed hair

I can't trust you if you don't eat meat b. we're carnivores this way. You wanna pretty the animals..yet you wanna eat all of their food? boss down.

People don't actually do this...right? Probably got all their suit buttons fastened as well.

my boy does it. I dont really rock with him like that. I tried to tell him he looked silly, he started trying to roast me saying I'm not up on style lol. I let em cook.

I just use bars of soap like a real man so i dont know if you can body wash with a towel. you can use poofs. the issue is when you're washing with just soap and your hand :x

i can't trust you if you can chapped lips and chewed finger nails. clearly there's some malfunction there.

my boy does it. I dont really rock with him like that. I tried to tell him he looked silly, he started trying to roast me saying I'm not up on style lol. I let em cook.

I just use bars of soap like a real man so i dont know if you can body wash with a towel. you can use poofs. the issue is when you're washing with just soap and your hand :x

Suspenders, like suits, are intended to keep your trousers at waist level. Wearing both is extremely redundant. He needs to wash his face.

I see what you're getting at with the shower comment. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

I can't trust u if u a passenger in a car and got ur feet on the dash.

I can't trust u if u play hackysack.

I can't trust u if u selling roof shingles door-to-door.

Last edited:
Can't trust you if you hate all party tracks. Type of dude who wanna hear Styles P at a cookout...you most likely have anger issues and probably just WAITING to start something.

Last edited:
--If your dap has too many elaborate steps and I need a flow chart to keep up... and we just met.

--If you're asking me questions about someone else who is right there and you can ask them yourself. I ain't no informant bruh. If you want to run his credit, ask him.

--If you walk out of the bathroom without washing your nasty *** hands. I won't even say what's up to you at work. I'll just give you a dirty look when I see you.

--If you're overly generous. Bruh, I'm cool. I don't want to come to your house unannounced, whenever I feel like it. >D

Can't trust a man who uses a bar of soap directly on his skin without a wash cloth or luffa..
Can't trust a man who still showers with bar soap in general

If youre with another person or a group of people and you take ya first bite into an ice cream sandwich and have no reaction.

Last edited:
I can't trust you if you flake often

I can't trust you if the majority of your friends are of the opposite sex

I can't trust you if you talk bad about people behind their back and act all friendly to their face

I can't trust you if you're quick to throw other people under the bus

Last edited:
- If you're from the west coast and don't listen to Pac or don't like his music
- you've never seen Space Jam
- you think video games are for kids
- you've never seen a single episode of In Living Color
- you're at your own birthday party taking selfies instead of enjoying yourself (only to go back and post on Instagram how much fun you had)
- you only have guy friends because "girls just don't like me"
- you don't watch the Olympics
- you dont know how to run on the "balls" of your feet

Back
Top Bottom