I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

If your wifin that then that's a negative, if your pipin that then you gotta deal with it.
Stupid %%+ logic. So if it was just for @+$%* which every female on this earth has he should stick around, but if he has genuine feelings its a negative?

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

If your wifin that then that's a negative, if your pipin that then you gotta deal with it.
Stupid %%+ logic. So if it was just for @+$%* which every female on this earth has he should stick around, but if he has genuine feelings its a negative?

OP i got 2 questions for you:
1. what if anything, is this chick bringing to the table?
2. whats your end game? like in your mind where do you want this relationship to go?

OP i got 2 questions for you:
1. what if anything, is this chick bringing to the table?
2. whats your end game? like in your mind where do you want this relationship to go?

laugh.gif
I messed with a chick that had 2 kids.....by 2 different dudes
roll.gif

She was cool as hell though, never wanted the kids to know I existed and I loved that
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I messed with a chick that had 2 kids.....by 2 different dudes
roll.gif

She was cool as hell though, never wanted the kids to know I existed and I loved that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by blazinRook

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.
And why does he get "Man Credits" for taking on that task? You lost me. And why are we immature because we feel that dealing with a girl with 2 kids is NOT a good investment? I will wait.
he get's credit, because their real father should be in the picture instead he is because he loves their mom.

You guys are immature because you guys are trying to make luls out of the situation.
He seriously came in here asking for help, and mostly everyone is throwin out "
roll.gif
" or " take the L"

Isn't this the same reason why OG heads claim that NT has fallen off...because people no longer contribute to posts while they search for Lulz?

let me hear your response...I'll prolly not wait, but i'll check later

Originally Posted by blazinRook

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.
And why does he get "Man Credits" for taking on that task? You lost me. And why are we immature because we feel that dealing with a girl with 2 kids is NOT a good investment? I will wait.
he get's credit, because their real father should be in the picture instead he is because he loves their mom.

You guys are immature because you guys are trying to make luls out of the situation.
He seriously came in here asking for help, and mostly everyone is throwin out "
roll.gif
" or " take the L"

Isn't this the same reason why OG heads claim that NT has fallen off...because people no longer contribute to posts while they search for Lulz?

let me hear your response...I'll prolly not wait, but i'll check later

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I ask myself this question every time man..And I really don't know why I am doing this, I'm really feeling the mom so I think its hard for me to leave
SO if you KNOW you are making a big mistake, and you continue to make the same mistake, you do know you qualify for insanity right?
da biggeest mistake is when he gets her pregnant...then its REALLY game over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I ask myself this question every time man..And I really don't know why I am doing this, I'm really feeling the mom so I think its hard for me to leave
SO if you KNOW you are making a big mistake, and you continue to make the same mistake, you do know you qualify for insanity right?
da biggeest mistake is when he gets her pregnant...then its REALLY game over
laugh.gif

money is really the only factor, for instance, celebs and people well off

the amount of kids they have never matter because they're financially able to handle it

tell me which one is bad...

somebody without a job and 10 kids or a millionaire with 10 kids

someone with alotta money will NEVER be looked down on for having alotta kids

the amount of kids they have never matter because they're financially able to handle it

Originally Posted by All Ready

the thing is...OP never mentioned money in ANY of his posts, so its not part of the problem.

yet everyone is bringing it up.

Originally Posted by All Ready

the thing is...OP never mentioned money in ANY of his posts, so its not part of the problem.

yet everyone is bringing it up.

i'm just responding to the cats acting like you are less than a man for being with a woman who already has kids

i'm just responding to the cats acting like you are less than a man for being with a woman who already has kids

I was lucky enough to have both my parents married my entire childhood... but what qualifies people to judge that a man dating a woman with 2 kids makes him a loser?

If my mom was single growing up I know I wouldn't agree with this and many people that had single mothers are hypocrites when it comes to this..If a good dude tried to wife your mom after she got divorced from your dad, you would feel cool with his friends saying "damn son you took an L dating that chick...2 kids? She must be a jumpoff"

Back
Top Bottom