I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

Originally Posted by whiterails

So how many children are you raising that aren't yours?  
Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.
none, but when something like this plays a role in my life...i'll definitely be there to man up for it

I like kids but not every kid. 

Some kids just stay getting on my nerves. 

I would wife a woman with kids but if I don't like the kids that would be a dealbreaker. 

Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.
none, but when something like this plays a role in my life...i'll definitely be there to man up for it

I like kids but not every kid. 

Some kids just stay getting on my nerves. 

I would wife a woman with kids but if I don't like the kids that would be a dealbreaker. 

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by All Ready

i'm just responding to the cats acting like you are less than a man for being with a woman who already has kids

Honestly nobody said someone is a less of  man, I actually stated that in my previous post that it doesn't make you less than a man..I swear yall dudes take something and turn it completely around
I don't think OP was referring to you on the 2nd half of his post.

Originally Posted by All Ready

i'm just responding to the cats acting like you are less than a man for being with a woman who already has kids

Honestly nobody said someone is a less of  man, I actually stated that in my previous post that it doesn't make you less than a man..I swear yall dudes take something and turn it completely around
I don't think OP was referring to you on the 2nd half of his post.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.

Well I'm sure there are plenty of single moms who can't wait to meet you.

Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.

Hey everyone!

Woman with children are people too.

Seriously. If he loves her, he loves her. I don't see how that could possibly be an "L".

Hey everyone!

Seriously. If he loves her, he loves her. I don't see how that could possibly be an "L".

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Let this thread die, We gave him advice, and when it wasn't what he wanted to hear he dragged this thing out faster than a cat on carpet

im sorry but what the hell does that mean?
laugh.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/278074

Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.

some milfs have their heads on straight...even more so than all these single girls running around.

and its not like i'm looking for a mom to save, but if i happen to fall into a situation like OP's, then I'll definitely take care of my responsibilities, and not run away

Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.

some milfs have their heads on straight...even more so than all these single girls running around.

and its not like i'm looking for a mom to save, but if i happen to fall into a situation like OP's, then I'll definitely take care of my responsibilities, and not run away

THE KID IS NOT HIS RESPONSIBILITY.
Period.

Stop fronting like you're the better man.
the kids comes with the territory. OP knew he'd have to be there for them, if he let it become serious.
it got serious, so now its part of his responsibility if he still wants to be with his girl, which he does.

and I'm not fronting like I'm "the better man", all I'm saying is, there is nothing wrong with taking in
responsibilities that were originally not intended for you, in fact I applaud it.

If my morals offend you, there's a reason why..maybe you should check your own before you question mine..

THE KID IS NOT HIS RESPONSIBILITY.
Period.

Stop fronting like you're the better man.
the kids comes with the territory. OP knew he'd have to be there for them, if he let it become serious.
it got serious, so now its part of his responsibility if he still wants to be with his girl, which he does.

and I'm not fronting like I'm "the better man", all I'm saying is, there is nothing wrong with taking in
responsibilities that were originally not intended for you, in fact I applaud it.

If my morals offend you, there's a reason why..maybe you should check your own before you question mine..

Originally Posted by AF92

Hey everyone!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by AF92

Hey everyone!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

OMGZ I usually like kids and she has 2, I like her 4 year old, but I can't for the life of me stand her 2 year old. Shes ALWAYS SCREAMING AND CRYING and throwing fits..What makes it worst is this chick spoils her and lets her do this crap I just don't think I have the patience to deal with this lil girl from hell..But I don't want to break up with shorty !#$ do I do?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

OMGZ I usually like kids and she has 2, I like her 4 year old, but I can't for the life of me stand her 2 year old. Shes ALWAYS SCREAMING AND CRYING and throwing fits..What makes it worst is this chick spoils her and lets her do this crap I just don't think I have the patience to deal with this lil girl from hell..But I don't want to break up with shorty !#$ do I do?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom