I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

I was lucky enough to have both my parents married my entire childhood... but what qualifies people to judge that a man dating a woman with 2 kids makes him a loser?

If my mom was single growing up I know I wouldn't agree with this and many people that had single mothers are hypocrites when it comes to this..If a good dude tried to wife your mom after she got divorced from your dad, you would feel cool with his friends saying "damn son you took an L dating that chick...2 kids? She must be a jumpoff"

C'mon son

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

i'm just responding to the cats acting like you are less than a man for being with a woman who already has kids

Honestly nobody said someone is a less of  man, I actually stated that in my previous post that it doesn't make you less than a man..I swear yall dudes take something and turn it completely around

i'm just responding to the cats acting like you are less than a man for being with a woman who already has kids

Honestly nobody said someone is a less of  man, I actually stated that in my previous post that it doesn't make you less than a man..I swear yall dudes take something and turn it completely around

Originally Posted by blazinRook

money is really the only factor, for instance, celebs and people well off

the amount of kids they have never matter because they're financially able to handle it

tell me which one is bad...

somebody without a job and 10 kids or a millionaire with 10 kids

someone with alotta money will NEVER be looked down on for having alotta kids
the thing is...OP never mentioned money in ANY of his posts, so its not part of the problem.

yet everyone is bringing it up.

finally, someone who noticed that

money is really the only factor, for instance, celebs and people well off

the amount of kids they have never matter because they're financially able to handle it

tell me which one is bad...

somebody without a job and 10 kids or a millionaire with 10 kids

someone with alotta money will NEVER be looked down on for having alotta kids
the thing is...OP never mentioned money in ANY of his posts, so its not part of the problem.

yet everyone is bringing it up.

finally, someone who noticed that

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

it's only an L if you're broke or don't like/love the woman in question
Really?
Yup.  Alot of people adopt kids.  Is this that much different? 
Yes it is that much different. When people adopt kids their main focus is the kids and their well being. When you wife a chick with kids, those kids are the sales tax you pay after you get the item you want. They are the secondary party in the situation vs being the primary party in adoption

Really?
Yes it is that much different. When people adopt kids their main focus is the kids and their well being. When you wife a chick with kids, those kids are the sales tax you pay after you get the item you want. They are the secondary party in the situation vs being the primary party in adoption

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I ask myself this question every time man..And I really don't know why I am doing this, I'm really feeling the mom so I think its hard for me to leave
SO if you KNOW you are making a big mistake, and you continue to make the same mistake, you do know you qualify for insanity right?
da biggeest mistake is when he gets her pregnant...then its REALLY game over
laugh.gif

dats da biggest mistake

I ask myself this question every time man..And I really don't know why I am doing this, I'm really feeling the mom so I think its hard for me to leave
SO if you KNOW you are making a big mistake, and you continue to make the same mistake, you do know you qualify for insanity right?
laugh.gif

dats da biggest mistake

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Really?
It's different but it doesn't have to be an L...

Everyone who thinks this is an L, what else would you be doing with your life that is so great than being in a committed relationship while helping raise two kids?
Piping twitter j/o's? Thats the life ain't it?

Ya'll need to grow up! DC where's your rebuttal

Your opinion is stating that, you are a man by running away from responsibilities because it will affect your personal well being...
I say your a man by putting aside your personal well being, and handling your business by being there for your woman, and being there for the kids.

Really?

Everyone who thinks this is an L, what else would you be doing with your life that is so great than being in a committed relationship while helping raise two kids?

Your opinion is stating that, you are a man by running away from responsibilities because it will affect your personal well being...
I say your a man by putting aside your personal well being, and handling your business by being there for your woman, and being there for the kids.

Really?

What if she is paying the sales tax?  (She has a legit career, maybe even makes more than you do?)

Really?

What if she is paying the sales tax?  (She has a legit career, maybe even makes more than you do?)

Really?

So how many children are you raising that aren't yours?  
Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.

I swear yall dudes take something and turn it completely around
you do realize you aren't the only nt'er right?

who said i was replying directly to you?

damn near everyone in the thread is basically declaring a woman with kids as dead, that's what i'm speaking on which actually makes your post pretty ironic

Really?

So how many children are you raising that aren't yours?  
Over/Under 2.5

I'll take... over.

damn near everyone in the thread is basically declaring a woman with kids as dead, that's what i'm speaking on which actually makes your post pretty ironic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's Dec. now, I call that thread 3-4mos. Any takers?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's Dec. now, I call that thread 3-4mos. Any takers?

This dude jumps on you and not all the other people in the thread clowning him. 

This dude jumps on you and not all the other people in the thread clowning him. 

Back
Top Bottom