I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Let this thread die, We gave him advice, and when it wasn't what he wanted to hear he dragged this thing out faster than a cat on carpet

im sorry but what the hell does that mean?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Let this thread die, We gave him advice, and when it wasn't what he wanted to hear he dragged this thing out faster than a cat on carpet

im sorry but what the hell does that mean?
laugh.gif

Is he constantly throwin' tantrums cause he has trouble speaking? Usually common with children that are delayed with talking (or trouble expressing themselves).

Is he constantly throwin' tantrums cause he has trouble speaking? Usually common with children that are delayed with talking (or trouble expressing themselves).

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

so women with kid(s) are suppose to be single for ever ? serious question
nerd.gif
Yes. 
shorty failed....twice.
laugh.gif

But in all serious OP is taking one for the team.
roll.gif

Takes notes all of you, OP is a prime example of what is means to be a Bro.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

so women with kid(s) are suppose to be single for ever ? serious question
nerd.gif
Yes. 
shorty failed....twice.
laugh.gif

But in all serious OP is taking one for the team.
roll.gif

Takes notes all of you, OP is a prime example of what is means to be a Bro.
pimp.gif

Man just move on, because you're gonna end up regretting your decision. Today it will be bad then tomorrow it will be all good. It will be a continuous cycle, but by then your will be in too deep. You will feel obligated to stay with her because of the time and feelings invested. I know you said that you are feeling the mom, but get out now while you are in the mind state to do so.

Man just move on, because you're gonna end up regretting your decision. Today it will be bad then tomorrow it will be all good. It will be a continuous cycle, but by then your will be in too deep. You will feel obligated to stay with her because of the time and feelings invested. I know you said that you are feeling the mom, but get out now while you are in the mind state to do so.

it's only an L if you're broke or don't like/love the woman in question

other than that, the number of women without children is shrinking by the minute

same for men, if a woman asks if you have kids and you say no, you just got cuter

it's only an L if you're broke or don't like/love the woman in question

other than that, the number of women without children is shrinking by the minute

same for men, if a woman asks if you have kids and you say no, you just got cuter

Back
Top Bottom