I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

Is there a thin line between being a "Mature Man" and a being a connoisseur of wasting time?

I now say yes.

Is there a thin line between being a "Mature Man" and a being a connoisseur of wasting time?

I now say yes.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by blazinRook

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.
And why does he get "Man Credits" for taking on that task? You lost me. And why are we immature because we feel that dealing with a girl with 2 kids is NOT a good investment? I will wait.

Well "man credits" because the person is mature enough to be with the woman knowing the fact that its going to cost more than usual..
And how does putting yourself in a financially insane situation count as being "mature." I am not understanding how a man in this situation is considered more mature than a man that wouldn't? That explanation made no sense man.
And you get your "Man Credits" reduced for putting yourself in a financially insane situation.
OP you lose.
when did op ever state he was in a STRESSING financial situation with this relationship? yall dont know. maybe he has more than enough to not have to worry. Unless he posted it and i missed it,
nerd.gif
, lets give him a "few man credits" for asking for this type of advice when plenty of others are too embarrassed to come forward.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by blazinRook

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.
And why does he get "Man Credits" for taking on that task? You lost me. And why are we immature because we feel that dealing with a girl with 2 kids is NOT a good investment? I will wait.

Well "man credits" because the person is mature enough to be with the woman knowing the fact that its going to cost more than usual..
And how does putting yourself in a financially insane situation count as being "mature." I am not understanding how a man in this situation is considered more mature than a man that wouldn't? That explanation made no sense man.
And you get your "Man Credits" reduced for putting yourself in a financially insane situation.
OP you lose.
when did op ever state he was in a STRESSING financial situation with this relationship? yall dont know. maybe he has more than enough to not have to worry. Unless he posted it and i missed it,
nerd.gif
, lets give him a "few man credits" for asking for this type of advice when plenty of others are too embarrassed to come forward.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Sucks you have to be with a girl that has two kids.

yep

im not about that life, there are still broads with no kids

This.

Gotta get the yuppie chicks who are serious about their careers. They tend to have no kids.

yep

This.

Gotta get the yuppie chicks who are serious about their careers. They tend to have no kids.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

yep

This.

I met females who were extremely career driven with kids

Each situation varies when it comes to dating a girl with a child or children...There's some really garbage situations and then are some exceptions (of course those are the minority)

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

yep

This.

I met females who were extremely career driven with kids

Each situation varies when it comes to dating a girl with a child or children...There's some really garbage situations and then are some exceptions (of course those are the minority)

There's always someone that will take responsibility of dealing with a woman with kids.
They just don't end up being single for the rest of their lives after kids.

But yeah you fell in love with her and you cant stay away now. Really shouldn't have let it get that far in the first place. Now you will look like a wuss in her eyes cause your reason for dippin on her is cause her kids annoy you... again, if you weren't prepared for responsibility of dealing with these kids, you shoulda kept it at a distance.

There's always someone that will take responsibility of dealing with a woman with kids.
They just don't end up being single for the rest of their lives after kids.

But yeah you fell in love with her and you cant stay away now. Really shouldn't have let it get that far in the first place. Now you will look like a wuss in her eyes cause your reason for dippin on her is cause her kids annoy you... again, if you weren't prepared for responsibility of dealing with these kids, you shoulda kept it at a distance.

Let this thread die, We gave him advice, and when it wasn't what he wanted to hear he dragged this thing out faster than a cat on carpet

Let this thread die, We gave him advice, and when it wasn't what he wanted to hear he dragged this thing out faster than a cat on carpet

Back
Top Bottom