I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

2 kids that aint yours? VIOLATION. I could understand one... but 2?
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

OMGZ I usually like kids and she has 2, I like her 4 year old, but I can't for the life of me stand her 2 year old. Shes ALWAYS SCREAMING AND CRYING and throwing fits..What makes it worst is this chick spoils her and lets her do this crap I just don't think I have the patience to deal with this lil girl from hell..But I don't want to break up with shorty !#$ do I do?

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

OMGZ I usually like kids and she has 2, I like her 4 year old, but I can't for the life of me stand her 2 year old. Shes ALWAYS SCREAMING AND CRYING and throwing fits..What makes it worst is this chick spoils her and lets her do this crap I just don't think I have the patience to deal with this lil girl from hell..But I don't want to break up with shorty !#$ do I do?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sayin---unless u like in your 40s and you been divorced once or twice you ain't got to go through this. I can understand one---but TWO!? U got the game all wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sayin---unless u like in your 40s and you been divorced once or twice you ain't got to go through this. I can understand one---but TWO!? U got the game all wrong
30t6p3b.gif

How old are you OP? Why do you feel as though you have to settle for a woman with two tens-of-thousand dollar investments? Serious question man.

How old are you OP? Why do you feel as though you have to settle for a woman with two tens-of-thousand dollar investments? Serious question man.

Ain't nothing better than coming home from a stressful day of work and beating kids that ain't yours.

Ain't nothing better than coming home from a stressful day of work and beating kids that ain't yours.

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.

You gotta understand, your there for the baby, the baby is not there for you.

She's only 2, she don't know no better..if you want to see changes, you gotta be better at helping out

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.

You gotta understand, your there for the baby, the baby is not there for you.

She's only 2, she don't know no better..if you want to see changes, you gotta be better at helping out

Back
Top Bottom