I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

Originally Posted by blazinRook

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.

You gotta understand, your there for the baby, the baby is not there for you.

She's only 2, she don't know no better..if you want to see changes, you gotta be better at helping out

Thank you for the reply, I tried to research the whole terrible twos thing but damn, I don't think I can take it, I cannot stand to see the little girl and its not healthy

All of ya'll need to grow up. At least he's man enough to be there for someone else's kids.

She's only 2, she don't know no better..if you want to see changes, you gotta be better at helping out

Thank you for the reply, I tried to research the whole terrible twos thing but damn, I don't think I can take it, I cannot stand to see the little girl and its not healthy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How old are you OP? Why do you feel as though you have to settle for a woman with two tens-of-thousand dollar investments? Serious question man.

I ask myself this question every time man..And I really don't know why I am doing this, I'm really feeling the mom so I think its hard for me to leave

And why does he get "Man Credits" for taking on that task? You lost me. And why are we immature because we feel that dealing with a girl with 2 kids is NOT a good investment? I will wait.

And why does he get "Man Credits" for taking on that task? You lost me. And why are we immature because we feel that dealing with a girl with 2 kids is NOT a good investment? I will wait.

How old are you OP? Why do you feel as though you have to settle for a woman with two tens-of-thousand dollar investments? Serious question man.

I ask myself this question every time man..And I really don't know why I am doing this, I'm really feeling the mom so I think its hard for me to leave

Well "man credits" because the person is mature enough to be with the woman knowing the fact that its going to cost more than usual..He is willing to work harder or be unselfish enough to pursue the relationship..It does take a man to do so

Well "man credits" because the person is mature enough to be with the woman knowing the fact that its going to cost more than usual..He is willing to work harder or be unselfish enough to pursue the relationship..It does take a man to do so

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

SO if you KNOW you are making a big mistake, and you continue to make the same mistake, you do know you qualify for insanity right?

SO if you KNOW you are making a big mistake, and you continue to make the same mistake, you do know you qualify for insanity right?

Well "man credits" because the person is mature enough to be with the woman knowing the fact that its going to cost more than usual..
And how does putting yourself in a financially insane situation count as being "mature." I am not understanding how a man in this situation is considered more mature than a man that wouldn't? That explanation made no sense man.

Well "man credits" because the person is mature enough to be with the woman knowing the fact that its going to cost more than usual..
And how does putting yourself in a financially insane situation count as being "mature." I am not understanding how a man in this situation is considered more mature than a man that wouldn't? That explanation made no sense man.

HE DOESNT have to be there

if you really feeling that girl OP, post pics and talk to her about it. Im sure she would understand, but if she dont give a $@&# leave her

if you really feeling that girl OP, post pics and talk to her about it. Im sure she would understand, but if she dont give a $@&# leave her

I agree with DC. Being there for someone else's kids has nothing to do with you being a man.
I "dated" and I use the word loosely as it was more about smashing, a women who had 3 kids. 

After the 3rd visit the kids talked about me all the time and wanted to see me and was calling me. I dipped after that and never saw her again.

Does that make me less of a man??? 

NOPE! It doesn't.

Not my kids, not my responsibility. 

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

roll.gif

I agree with DC. Being there for someone else's kids has nothing to do with you being a man.
I "dated" and I use the word loosely as it was more about smashing, a women who had 3 kids. 

After the 3rd visit the kids talked about me all the time and wanted to see me and was calling me. I dipped after that and never saw her again.

Does that make me less of a man??? 

NOPE! It doesn't.

Not my kids, not my responsibility. 

It takes a more mature mind state to work with this "financially insane" situation in order to be with someone you like..I think a mature person would be able to budget himself, work harder, etc to work with it..I'm not saying someone who doesn't want to do it is immature or anything (Obviously im not going to do it) but a more mature person would understand sacrifices

It takes a more mature mind state to work with this "financially insane" situation in order to be with someone you like..I think a mature person would be able to budget himself, work harder, etc to work with it..I'm not saying someone who doesn't want to do it is immature or anything (Obviously im not going to do it) but a more mature person would understand sacrifices

And you get your "Man Credits" reduced for putting yourself in a financially insane situation.
OP you lose.

Back
Top Bottom