I can actually say I can't blame dudes who pay for sex

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, you're okay with your broad doing the same?
This.

Don't know about y'all, but I'd sure as hell wouldn't let my girl snoop around.. Learn to put yourselves in her shoes for once; I mean, isn't that the whole point of a relationship?

grin.gif
 so you are gonna be "that guy". I knew that guy was gonna come in here and say that.

Men and women are built and wired completely different.  98% of chicks can't go have sex with a man and diddy bop like its all good.  They gonna have all kind of emotional issues involved.  Most of them don't wanna deal with the guilt of acting like "$@!**".  So they gotta find reasons to give it up and thats usually after they convince themselves there's some type of future or connection with the new guy. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

James Earl Zones....I feel you on that but after a certain age women aint tryna do it like that.  Trust me no woman with a decent job, car, and spot that already experienced college is trying to play the "only after midnight" game my dude.  It's a different ball game with chicks over 24 for the most part.  They all wanna be "out" and "seen"...and I understand why but I aint the one
laugh.gif
I should have mentioned age plays a huge factor in this. I'm only 22 so... you know how that goes
laugh.gif

As a man, we can be happy with our woman and relationship but we still have the urge to have sex with other women.  This isn't about being a lame and not getting bunz. This is about being a man who loves women and needs to satisfy urges.  Most guys cheat in relationships for the sex not the company the new woman brings.  So like they say "you aren't paying for the sex, you are paying for them to go away".  It's too much work to meet a new chick and have all kinds of secret calls, txt, dates just for some new cheeks

Is cheating wrong? Yeah...I guess. but why can't we just get the cheeks and move on with our life without the hassle.  No Strings Attached is really what most dudes want isn't it?  I'm sure their are many reasons its not legal like woman being forced into the profession by Russian mobsters and what not.  But damn it would be a nice option.  Say I been fiending to smash a red-head or an asian chick....I could just go to the spot, get my rocks off, and move on with life.  Anybody else feel me?
i agree on that part

Originally Posted by scshift

About paying to smash, I never got why high-profile people like politicians and lawyers and stuff use prostitutes.

Like these dudes are ballers, the hell are they dropping money for? They could just roll by the club and pick up like 5 girls who would sleep with them regardless of whether they were paid just so the girl could have a chance at the dude.

Never understood why you would pay for something when you can have it for free.
FYI, there are a TON of women that don't know how to have sex cause they just lay there like a fish.  Hell I have been with females that have never even masturbated and never had an orgasm.  These are the women I don't care for cause they are not very open sexually.  
So if you have the $$$, why not indulge in the best of the best?  

Originally Posted by AEA18

They pay high price hookers because they keep their mouths shut.

Exactly man.  Dudes with high profiles cant have chicks posting stuff on facebook, twitter, running they mouth to people. 

Eh that doesn't really work out though because it seems like high profile dudes get busted pretty easily for messing with hookers.

Honestly, most people wouldn't even know who a high-profile person was unless he was popularized by the media. You think a random girl at the club is going to know a fairly wealthy lawyer or even a state senator? Probably not... they'd be like oh he's rich and he's got a comfortable job, but I've never even heard of him. Most people can even name 5 senators
laugh.gif
If money is the reason they want to sleep with a guy what makes you think they won't be trying to bleed the guy of his money after the deed is done? Random girls could have all types of motives and if they want you for your money you're basically paying them for sex anyway.

For those who are rich and married with the desire to cheat, the safest way is one of those brothels like the Bunny Ranch. You pay them and they keep their mouth shut because their business depends on that (save for the dudes ok with being on HBO).

If it's purely about the sex and not about the chase/seduction/ego boost of a girl on you then a brothel is a fine option for many

MonStar now your just trying to generalize all women to help ur argument, not all women are like that. There are plenty of people in happy open relationships right now.

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif
son.. "no strings attached" sex can be had with ease in this day and age.

false
they might try an come off like that but they always want more, if a chick is feelin you just from personal experience that nsa is BS.

never works out that way.

while I dont agree with you OP, I definitely understand where you are coming from.

I could never live with it if I cheated on my wife, but I know plenty of guys who see it differently. They see it more like you do, where sex is just a physical act and a need that has to be fulfilled. Its not even about being a loser or someone who gets no bunz. Its about feeding the urge when it calls.

I was just in Vegas a couple weekends ago for a bachelor party. One of the dudes there (friend of the bachelor that I had not met before) was just like you OP. Dude has a smoking hot gf back at home (according to my mutual friend) so its not like he cant get his. That first night we were in Vegas, dude was talkin bout how he needed to get sucked off tonight, and he couldnt sleep. It was actually pretty damn hilarious. At about 430am he managed to convince another friend of mine to go trollin for %*#$%@. 45 min later they both came back to the room empty handed. I saw dude lay down and try to go to sleep, only to pop back up 10 minutes later. He was muttering to himself "damn man, i just cant sleep, i need to get my dicc sucked right now" as he got out of bed, got dressed, and left again (about 5am). I guess he managed to find a working girl downstairs, got her to suck him off, then he came back to the room and went to bed.

They pay high price hookers because they keep their mouths shut.

Exactly man.  Dudes with high profiles cant have chicks posting stuff on facebook, twitter, running they mouth to people. 

Eh that doesn't really work out though because it seems like high profile dudes get busted pretty easily for messing with hookers.

Honestly, most people wouldn't even know who a high-profile person was unless he was popularized by the media. You think a random girl at the club is going to know a fairly wealthy lawyer or even a state senator? Probably not... they'd be like oh he's rich and he's got a comfortable job, but I've never even heard of him. Most people can even name 5 senators
laugh.gif
Remember Anthony Weiner, he probably would have never gotten caught if he had been messing with a pro instead of looking for women on twitter. Almost all the politicians that have been caught ratted on themselves. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

James Earl Zones....I feel you on that but after a certain age women aint tryna do it like that.  Trust me no woman with a decent job, car, and spot that already experienced college is trying to play the "only after midnight" game my dude.  It's a different ball game with chicks over 24 for the most part.  They all wanna be "out" and "seen"...and I understand why but I aint the one
laugh.gif
I should have mentioned age plays a huge factor in this. I'm only 22 so... you know how that goes
laugh.gif
I'm about to be 27 and in my experience with the older chicks it's pretty much you either bag them the 1st night due to circumstance (they vacationing, just looking for a wild night, very recent breakup etc.) or you actually have to go on dates and give them the idea that a relationship is possible. Of course there's the rare JO that looks good and is down with the booty call game but that number decreases sharply with age (women get wiser and they see increasing numbers of their friends getting engaged/married)

Originally Posted by tripleblackbeemer

im wit you OP

Same here. Have a place with a menu of all the type of brods they have and their statistics of their body and %%%!.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, you're okay with your broad doing the same?
This.

Don't know about y'all, but I'd sure as hell wouldn't let my girl snoop around.. Learn to put yourselves in her shoes for once; I mean, isn't that the whole point of a relationship?

It's called a double standard, as a black man I deal with it, I think women can handle it.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

FYI, there are a TON of women that don't know how to have sex cause they just lay there like a fish.  Hell I have been with females that have never even masturbated and never had an orgasm.  These are the women I don't care for cause they are not very open sexually.  

You know what... if I'm rich, I probably wouldn't even care. As long as they look good... it's not like I'm marrying them. If you're attractive and I can smash just by flashing some wealth, then I don't even care. Lay there like a bean bag.
Originally Posted by youngdoc

If money is the reason they want to sleep with a guy what makes you think they won't be trying to bleed the guy of his money after the deed is done? Random girls could have all types of motives and if they want you for your money you're basically paying them for sex anyway.

For those who are rich and married with the desire to cheat, the safest way is one of those brothels like the Bunny Ranch. You pay them and they keep their mouth shut because their business depends on that (save for the dudes ok with being on HBO).

If it's purely about the sex and not about the chase/seduction/ego boost of a girl on you then a brothel is a fine option for many

Brothels seem kind of shady. After the deed is done, yeah, they'll try and get at you. Just ignore that and either keep sleeping with them without paying or cut them off when they start to make moves at the cash. Again, these people aren't trying to find a new wife, they just want to sleep with someone else once in a while. Let them just do their thing then bounce.

You know what... if I'm rich, I probably wouldn't even care. As long as they look good... it's not like I'm marrying them. If you're attractive and I can smash just by flashing some wealth, then I don't even care. Lay there like a bean bag.

i know youre only 17 so its not a big deal but you MUST be a virgin to make a comment like that
you will live and learn but damn you think you just know it all lol

Brothels seem kind of shady. After the deed is done, yeah, they'll try and get at you. Just ignore that and either keep sleeping with them without paying or cut them off when they start to make moves at the cash. Again, these people aren't trying to find a new wife, they just want to sleep with someone else once in a while. Let them just do their thing then bounce.
So you don't think a chick you meet in a club won't try and blackmail you? 

Go to Amsterdam, and let me know how you feel about paying for sex. Adult Disney World.

EDIT: Also, I don't condone cheating. Keep it real with the person that you are with, if you are unable to limit your intimacy with one person, then don't get into a relationship with them.

Wish it was legal. Instead of wating like $100 at the club just for a chance of bagging a chick, put the money on the counter, pick one out, go about my business.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i know youre only 17 so its not a big deal but you MUST be a virgin to make a comment like that

I am a virgin though.

You're right. Forget about my initial argument anyways. I don't want to use a brothel or trick off in the club and I never will so it's all good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm about to be 27 and in my experience with the older chicks it's pretty much you either bag them the 1st night due to circumstance (they vacationing, just looking for a wild night, very recent breakup etc.) or you actually have to go on dates and give them the idea that a relationship is possible. Of course there's the rare JO that looks good and is down with the booty call game but that number decreases sharply with age (women get wiser and they see increasing numbers of their friends getting engaged/married)
This is so true.  I am 24 and noticed this a lot.  Girls my age are now in the "the next guy i meet better be husband worthy stage"  No smart women of a decent age is ok with the, hey can i hook up with you and just smash when i want to....because honestly you are not good enough to be my girl friend. 

But great points were made by James Earl Zones.  And my only answer to that is....its hard to find them in general.  So instead of actually being able to drop them and move on i keep the one or two i can find because they are rare to me.  If i could find tons of girls willing to smash no strings attached then i would drop the crazy ones....but the crazy ones are the ones that will do it. 

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif
son.. "no strings attached" sex can be had with ease in this day and age.

false
they might try an come off like that but they always want more, if a chick is feelin you just from personal experience that nsa is BS.

never works out that way.
Yep.

I am a virgin though.

You're right. Forget about my initial argument anyways. I don't want to use a brothel or trick off in the club and I never will so it's all good
laugh.gif

you are free to post in any thread but you have nothing to offer in this thread.  17 year old virgin adding his 2 cent in a thread about cheating/legal prostitution.  I mean damn I might as well go start yapping on www.rocketsciencetalk.com.

you are free to post in any thread but you have nothing to offer in this thread.  17 year old virgin adding his 2 cent in a thread about cheating/legal prostitution.  I mean damn I might as well go start yapping on www.rocketsciencetalk.com.

tumblr_ltwcc29imA1qd3jm9.png

Back
Top Bottom