I can actually say I can't blame dudes who pay for sex

Originally Posted by scshift

About paying to smash, I never got why high-profile people like politicians and lawyers and stuff use prostitutes.

Like these dudes are ballers, the hell are they dropping money for? They could just roll by the club and pick up like 5 girls who would sleep with them regardless of whether they were paid just so the girl could have a chance at the dude.

Never understood why you would pay for something when you can have it for free.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Your talking about politicians, not rappers. These %+%+ won't know who they are.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I went on a first date.. Paid 100 for dinner... 50 for drinks after.. 140 for the hotel room... and the sex was boring... So do the math.... We all pay no matter what!

You don't have your own place?

And you must be going to a pretty nice place on a first date. Ain't hating though, just a broke student so Cheesecake Factory would be a typical 1st date
grin.gif
pimp.gif
If he has no intention on making his date a main he should never take the bird back to his pad thats a no no.  OP you asking the wrong question on NT because majority of the guys here have women paying them for sex and treating them to dinners
laugh.gif
So he's dropping $300 on a JO w/o a guarantee of smashing? And then when he smashes it's not even good? Might as well go the professional route

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life....

theres a post on body building forums... hilarious.

these dudes (specifically one poster) writes in detail about their encounters with prostitues... dude went raw in some of them
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Damn

Most people usually directly or indirectly pay for sex in some way shape or form....whether you realize it or not.  Nothing is free, don't get it twisted.  

And you must be going to a pretty nice place on a first date. Ain't hating though, just a broke student so Cheesecake Factory would be a typical 1st date
grin.gif
pimp.gif
If he has no intention on making his date a main he should never take the bird back to his pad thats a no no.  OP you asking the wrong question on NT because majority of the guys here have women paying them for sex and treating them to dinners
laugh.gif
So he's dropping $300 on a JO w/o a guarantee of smashing? And then when he smashes it's not even good? Might as well go the professional route
Naw I have my own place.. But we were far from home, pretty drunk and the place we were at had a nice hotel nearby...  And we were in the moment so I just got a room....   I'm not tripping off the money...  But just wanted to bring up ITT that no matter what nothing is really free...  She obviously wasn't a jumpoff...  Spending a couple hun a night is typical with a girl or with the homies... I'm not really trippin..

I went on a first date.. Paid 100 for dinner... 50 for drinks after.. 140 for the hotel room... and the sex was boring... So do the math.... We all pay no matter what!

grin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
And why is that? That was one of the first things I did when I got my own place. Netflix + any form of alcohol +
pimp.gif
turns just about any girl under 25 into a JO

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

grin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
And why is that? That was one of the first things I did when I got my own place. Netflix + any form of alcohol +
pimp.gif
I'm almost 35 so the game is a bit different when dealing with older women, when you're trying to take them seriously. 

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'm almost 35 so the game is a bit different when dealing with older women, when you're trying to take them seriously. 
Yeah thats true. But I think this thread is moreso about the chicks you AREN'T tryna take seriously. In your case I could see why there would be less of a formulaic approach to it

Originally Posted by scshift

About paying to smash, I never got why high-profile people like politicians and lawyers and stuff use prostitutes.

Like these dudes are ballers, the hell are they dropping money for? They could just roll by the club and pick up like 5 girls who would sleep with them regardless of whether they were paid just so the girl could have a chance at the dude.

Never understood why you would pay for something when you can have it for free.
paying for sex = paying for them to GO AWAY...you bagging chicks while u a official = papertrail

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Wish it was legal. Instead of wasting like $100 at the club just for a chance of bagging a chick, put the money on the counter, pick one out, go about my business.
guess you never been to da Dominican Republic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My pops and uncles told me from I started getting money ,If I know any good I'll just pay for it and I stuck to the script.

I mean when you a fly or get money ninja there is no such thing as NSA. These girls are gonna cling to you for dear life so y not pay and get it over with.

laugh.gif
Naw I have my own place.. But we were far from home, pretty drunk and the place we were at had a nice hotel nearby...  And we were in the moment so I just got a room....   I'm not tripping off the money...  But just wanted to bring up ITT that no matter what nothing is really free...  She obviously wasn't a jumpoff...  Spending a couple hun a night is typical with a girl or with the homies... I'm not really trippin..
I feel you. That's a smart move. DUI isn't a good look.

But how is it obvious that she wasn't a jump? Was this someone you knew well before the first date.

When it comes to women, nothing is free and time = money

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

My pops and uncles told me from I started getting money ,If I know any good I'll just pay for it and I stuck to the script.

I mean when you a fly or get money ninja there is no such thing as NSA. These girls are gonna cling to you for dear life so y not pay and get it over with.

True statment women do that then they d-ride on the next baller that tricks on them more .....But I still can't pay for it as a man you have to be in control let the bird know what's going down and if She is still with it smash till you bust if not move on to the next bird but make sure when you smash u beat that ?*Up because if you don't she not going to hit you back lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Wish it was legal. Instead of wasting like $100 at the club just for a chance of bagging a chick, put the money on the counter, pick one out, go about my business.
guess you never been to da Dominican Republic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I knew some dudes who went to DR and mexico and told me that's exactly how it;s lie. Didn;t cost em no where near $100. Plenty of #@!#* here in America. Why cant they get down like that?

Is it still "tricking" if you go out of the country and pay a super low amount for an incredible amount of "fun?"
Serious question because I know dudes have to go abroad and don't feel like putting in work so they just pay for it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Wow dude, big-time grave dig.

thats his style, he replies to 20 or so old posts then buries them in his posting history by replying to more recent topics

The main difference between paying for sex(prostitute) and paying for a date then having sex is, when you pay for a date you have a chance at continuous sex.

Back
Top Bottom