Hype beast Complainers

Who is worse

• Complainers of Hypebeast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hypebeasts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been thinking about all of the people who complain about Hypebeasts. 

It has gotten to the point that people call a person a hypebeast for copping a GR. 

Say i thought the crimson foams were one of the nicest foams of all time (not saying i do)

If you picked up those kicks 90% of the people on here would call you a hype beast. 

I personally think all the people who complain about hypebeasts are worse then the kids that actually are hype beast

Example : Say a unknown brand was dope to you. 

All of sudden so many more people like the brand

All of the sudden, you stop liking the brand just because it is popular and call all the other kids hypebeasts who wear the brand 

It was on my mind just wanted to say something
I understand you 100%.

It be dudes who are grown *** men who are the ones who make things the way they are.

"Shoe game" wasn't even a universally coined term in 2010. You could get most Lebron 8's for a while after release date.

Then all of a sudden, they see the South Beach's get more popularity in about January 2011, and then all hell breaks loose. Dudes start paying dumb prices for shoes out of nowhere.

And all of the sudden the South Beaches start going for a thousand bucks.

What 14-18 year old has ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1000) to spend on a pair of shoes. No parent, IDGAF how well off they are, is giving their child 1000 bucks to drop on some shoes, and most 17 and 18 year olds are preparing for college, penny pinching in every way.

So who does that leave as for who are the dudes paying this ridiculous price? Rich dudes who could afford the shoes either way, B-List Celebs who aren't important enough to get pairs sent to them by Nike, but still have the money to buy them, and grown *** men with lots of disposable income and no children.

Most of NT falls into the third category.

I don't know why, at that point in January 2011, when prices started to go cray, IDK why dudes just stopped right there and left the resellers with a bunch of stock for a few months till price came down.

But no, y'all blamed the mythical hypebeast and now every release is a sellout, not because the shoes are THAT popular, it's just that everyone is trying to get the one up over the next man, thinking that it's going to be X amount of difficulty level to get this shoe.

And more recently, Nike hasn't been making it better with this "Elite"/overpricing stuff, and the intentional limited quantities (see the hype manufactured for the Crown Jewel Lebron X's in less than a week by them simply making quantities OD low.

TL;DR-

Shoe game is full of grown *** men going to ridiculous lengths to get shoes trying to beat the "hypebeast", when in reality, they are out of touch with the teenager of today, and there is only a small percentage of teenagers who go to such lengths for said shoes, and the rest of the hype and difficulty and ridiculous prices for shoes are created by grown men who either camp out for days for shoes or grown men who pay 3x, 4x retail so they don't have to get in line, or who think 300+ dollars for shoes is a "bargain" (ex. What would you say if someone offered you a pair of Nerf KD's, retailed at 95 bucks, for 300 right now?)

The shoe situation would be fixed if people only bought from big chain retailers like Eastbay, FootLocker, Finish Line etc. for a month or two, and didn't pay over 200 dollars for Nike product in that time span.

If nobody's buying the reseller's stuff, he has no choice but to lower the prices and liquidate.

Last edited:
damb im the only one who gave a legitimate response

word to the sheep vid above
laugh.gif

Team Read The OP > Post > Read Replies After

Then again, it might just be the topic, because most dudes would blame the "hypebeast" for high gas prices if they could

Very good point. Everyone's a hype beast now :lol:

The only way you're a hype beast in my book is if you dress corny. (Backpack for no reason, snapback, etc)

You dudes know what I'm talking about

I have been thinking about all of the people who complain about Hypebeasts. 

It has gotten to the point that people call a person a hypebeast for copping a GR. 

Say i thought the crimson foams were one of the nicest foams of all time (not saying i do)

If you picked up those kicks 90% of the people on here would call you a hype beast. 

I personally think all the people who complain about hypebeasts are worse then the kids that actually are hype beast

Example : Say a unknown brand was dope to you. 

All of sudden so many more people like the brand

All of the sudden, you stop liking the brand just because it is popular and call all the other kids hypebeasts who wear the brand 

It was on my mind just wanted to say something
People call u a hypebeast a lot?

damb im the only one who gave a legitimate response​

word to the sheep vid above :lol:

Team Read The OP > Post > Read Replies After​

Then again, it might just be the topic, because most dudes would blame the "hypebeast" for high gas prices if they could​

1415q8n.png

2b7jae.png

8d615de27cbbffa44c13ea935687b1a6de6cce1_t.gif

Back
Top Bottom