Hype beast Complainers

Who is worse

• Complainers of Hypebeast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hypebeasts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been thinking about all of the people who complain about Hypebeasts. 

It has gotten to the point that people call a person a hypebeast for copping a GR. 

Say i thought the crimson foams were one of the nicest foams of all time (not saying i do)

If you picked up those kicks 90% of the people on here would call you a hype beast. 

I personally think all the people who complain about hypebeasts are worse then the kids that actually are hype beast

Example : Say a unknown brand was dope to you. 

All of sudden so many more people like the brand

All of the sudden, you stop liking the brand just because it is popular and call all the other kids hypebeasts who wear the brand 

It was on my mind just wanted to say something

Can you please provide another example?  Say I don't understand the topic.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about all of the people who complain about people who complain about Hypebeasts.
I personally think all the people who complain about people who complain about hypebeasts are worse then the kids that actually are complaining about people who are hype beast who are worse than people who are hype beast.

Heh.

And what does that make people who agree with your post?

Last edited:

It has gotten to the point that people call a person a hypebeast for copping a GR. 

Say i thought the crimson foams were one of the nicest foams of all time (not saying i do)

If you picked up those kicks 90% of the people on here would call you a hype beast. 

I personally think all the people who complain about hypebeasts are worse then the kids that actually are hype beast

All of the sudden, you stop liking the brand just because it is popular and call all the other kids hypebeasts who wear the brand 

http://twitter.com

Can you please provide another example?  Say I don't understand the topic.

Don't worry I think I can explain it so that you will understand it:

Back
Top Bottom